Ctrl +f

>ctrl +f
>No face rate thread

How are we supposed to know if random people like our faces?

Facial Aesthetics Thread

r8 me

shave and haircut

fuck off to /soc/ you ugly attention whores

SHAVE
H
A
V
E

Babyface brings you to a 4/10; god awful facial hair brings you down to a 3/10. You need to lose some facial fat and that god awful facial hair and you'll be fine.

Before too many gets into this thread to get some self-validation, can I just say a few things:

>You are most likely ugly
>You should do this at /soc/
>It has nothing to do with Veeky Forums. You can't excuse it with, 'It's a part of my aesthetic'

r8

that putrid beard makes me vomit, shave and haircut and you'll go up so many points
awkward facial hair, alright haircut though, idk why you're making tht faggy expression
i can tell your camera made your face unnaturally wide
average, lose weight i guess

where the fuck are the mods? there's 2 fucking face fag threads up now. this shit isn't even slightly about fashion, plz stop destroying this board newfags

ITT: clench your jaw, screw up your face, take it at an angle

just take the photo straight-on with a neutral facial expression in natural light

ugly little faggot, this isn't soc

balding, dick sucker core
baby ruthhhh, also balding. trying hard to look tough but look like a little bitch

ugly

5 head down syndrome eyes, werewolf eyebrows deformed cunt

7/10 You should try growing your hair
6/10 Jew vibe
8/10 Nice jaw, unique look
6/10 Different haircut and facial hair
10/10
4/10 Shave please lord

when you're so insecure about your greasy disgusting face so you need to shit on baldies to feel good about yourself, wont even show your ugly mug to see how above you are these guys

i feel ugly :( :'(

We won't change that.

well ya not.

generic haircut/facial hair

3/10

please validate me guys

>I will never be successful: the person

kek

im not any of the people in this thread, but i can just imagine a skinny fat kid with long thin greasy hair and a 6head giving this critique

u are naturally pretty cute, start using castor oil on your eyebrows and then when they are thick af and look unruly, reshape them

also get rid of that god awful piercing

:')

Agree with this. Face threads are just for insecure teens to get validation. You can't improve your face so what is the point? Hair threads, fine. You can recommend people hair based on their face and hairline, but this is just fucking pathetic.

You losers are all ugly as shit too, sorry to break it to you.

Grima wormtongue/10
You'd be exactly my type if you looked a but older and more bitter

thoughts?

do you have cancer

This guy looks like he could be my dad

Face threads are made so people can post their face, and other people can tell that person what he/she can do to look more attractive (haircuts, beard, tanning, weight), im not going to deny that people here attention whore for rates, but i post my face for people to tell me what i can do to improve.

i know so old lmao
who finds that attractive? haha

Man I'm jealous of his facial hair

just grow facial hair and trim it

Comf

Burg,nose,jaw

daily reminder that these threads belong in /soc/

i will continue reporting them and the mod will continue deleting them until you faggots fuck off

get on hairloss drugs stat you could preserve a nice hairline. its already starting to recede
and you need a nose job bad. its fucking ur whole face dude. u could be 7/10 with a good nose right now about 3/10
good luck

your rating system is fucked dude, a large nose and thinning forehead is enough for you to find a guy from very above average to hideous

look through /soc/ for a minute and decide if you would even dare speak to those disgusting people

don't get butthurt just because you're ugly. sucks to be you, but that is life bro

Chill man, he is ugly but not a 3 for sure. A 5 at worst. And you should express yourself nicer, no need to be rude.

am i balding

yweah you need rogaine

baldy balderson

sorry for being balf

how long have you been on that desert isle

a few improvements that might make you look a little bit better

why did you turn me into moon man

why you gotta be waluigi

Please make this board a better place and fuck off to

you ugly, insecure, mentally ill spergs