What brands produce the best tees for the best quality/price? I know there's a lot of these threads...

what brands produce the best tees for the best quality/price? I know there's a lot of these threads, but companies seem to be continuously changing the fit and quality of their tees.

So far I've gathered: Pistol Lake and Everlane are both relatively cheap w great fit and quality

Uniqlo and AA are now shit. Fast-fashion brands will warp and shrink when you wash them. Kirkland Signature are absolute shit (fuck whoever recommended these).

Brands like James Perse and Sunspel, while quite nice, are too expensive.

Am I missing anything?

Jil Sander

Blanc essentials, only do black and white for now but theyre the best ive owned so far

Uniqlo Airism still the best

I got a 6 year old GAP shirt in great condition, so I would say GAP, but a lot could've changed in 6 years.

try ascolour

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they ship to the US.

patrician af

I picked up a 3 pack of Lucky grey crew neck tees. Lasted 3 years so far. Threw one out after I vomited on one, lost one on vacation. Still have one comfy soft set me back less than twenty bucks.

Let me know if you have any questions, fit or otherwise, happy to help. I started Pistol Lake.

Skinny twink models when? Muscle dudes dont work for me

Yo I love Pistol Lake stuff, but in what world are they "relatively cheap"?

any experience with cos?

I like their fits, but the collars on some of my tees get wrinkly and twisted

the future is now

$30 is a great price for a quality tee. anything above that and you're paying for the brand. paying $5-10 for a tee will just net you a cheap rag with holes in it.

This, I ordered from them and while they were a little longer, the quality was still nice.

No ones tried the American giant tees?

everlane, well at least their stuff for women is awful.

there supima ts are complete shit too

fanmail are great, ethically made and reasonably priced considering, last time i checked there were still some tees from them with 70% off on ln-cc. sunspel are also a great classic t-shirt, you do slightly pay for the brand given it's longevity and reputation but still so worth it, their shit lasts forever and a day and feels so nice.

James Perse for making classics that you can buy season after season

really. good to know. How about their air crews? They're completely sold out, which indicates maybe those are nice.

I would still fuck it up in the dryer like I do with every expensive tee, for some reason I keep buying them.

it selling out isn't really an indication of it being good desu some of the shirts i didn't like were out of stock for a while
the only shirts ive tried from everlane were
>the box cut tee
my fave from them have in 3 colors would rate a 6/10
>ryan pocket t
nice rayon material holds up okay after wash

since i had decent experience with those first 2 orders i went back to try more stuff..

>the supima cotton crew
2/10 goes to complete shit after one wash
>the supima cotton u neck
even worse than the crew since the u neck is already slouchy it looked terrible

whats the best bulk brand of white t shirts I can buy? Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, etc...they're just fucking t shirts, I'd rather spend my money on more expensive items

just bought a next level apparel t
decent fit and cheap

gildan heavy blend

yall silly tryhards

I own a couple of their plain t-shirts and they're quite good for the money (15€).

they say preshrunk but i swear to fuck after shoving one in a dryer it got shorter
i dont really mind tho it was too long and now its just right

this or FOTL Heavy, FOTL Super Premium

bro that's underwear

yeah it is but if you size up one you get to normal sizes and its reallyy comfy and light and good for sports

Just placed my first order with you guys a couple days ago after seeing positive reception online. What's considered a customer favorite/staple over at your site?

ayy I actually emailed them and they will ship to the US if you hit them up.

Thoughts on J.Crew?

American Apparel is good, retard. They're not the best, but they're consistent at least.

Used to be good, now trash for tees.

banana republic is pretty decent, at least in the long sleeve t department. hard to find anyone that ships to canada without the duty charges though, any american company will add like $20 to already expensive total

Don't listen to this guyBroken-in tees are GOAT.

So Yeezy then?