Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

ilu frof

thx frogger

What are your stats? (cw/height/gender)
What is your goal weight?
What is your diet like (calories? vegan? intermittent fasting?)
How would you describe your style?

New rule every post without a related thinspo picture eats 100 more calories today

This thread has gotten quiet again now that school started. Amazing how that really does make such a difference.

>friend texts me "oh gee I'm so happy i'm going to have sex with the guy i like!"
>now i'm sad because im a 18yo virgin who hates herself and no one will ever love me
I hate this, but sadness makes it easier to not eat

You'll find someone. There is no rush.

190lbs/6'2/Female
Usually 700-1000, started intermittent fasting today, hopefully it goes well.
Nonexistant lmao

Hi /thinspo/~
(123/5'1/f)
I'd love to get down to 100 which is pretty normal for a girl my height but my bf is scared i'll be skeltal. he's fallen for the "curves" meme.
I've been doing Intermittent fasting and calorie counting for a little less than a month. I also eat a vegetarian diet.
I love grungy/goth and cute/girly clothes. I have a split personality when it comes to fashion.

last time i dieted seriously i got down to 118. I don't want to fail again! We're all gonna make it

60kg/1.72m/male
50kg
been high calorie over summer due to laziness but about to go vegan and introduce intermittent fasting to get to a nice shape, also going to hit gym to get more definition
style is probs best described as j.w. anderson turned goth (hopefully that doesn't sound too pretentious)

>goth
>goth

You guys need to stop.

They were both humble and not in the slightest annoying about what they like. Hush.

Let people like things.

Unfortunately it seems to have also increased the shit post : comfy post ratio.

Just trying to save them from looking like autists. People are literally cringing at them as they walk down the street, laughing at the fat girl wearing some awful grunge-goth combo.

NEET number remains the same, and they are probably the biggest shitposters. I like some shitposting though, it keeps the thread kind of active. Depends on the quality of it.

138/6'0/m
135 (prolly)
I just try to eat the healthiest food I have around, with a daily defect anywhere between 500 and 1250 calories.
My style is shit but I'm working on it, got some jeans that actually fit me a few weeks ago and I'm going to order some blank ts soon.
Right now I'm the thinnest I've ever been, a few months ago I was overweight; never again. Don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

Yeah, easterposter is my favorite shitposter; he's probably been busy on /int/ recently though.
How's everybody doing on their calories today?

dude i say that so people understand what kind of look i'm talking about without going into detail, as i'm sure the girl was. i'm not walking around the city dressed entirely in like black vinyl with black lipstick and shit, it's just become a buzzword of sorts (think goth ninja) that hints at dark clothes with a slim silhouette, as well as some of the subcultures around it - i wear a lot of yang li who's work is in part inspired by industrial music bands like coil who i think share aesthetic similarities with goths. i didnt want to have to type all this shit out but i've had to now, hope it clears it up for you

maybe goth is the wrong word? Pic related is something i'd wear.
Maybe people are more forgiving to skinny girls who try to do grunge? That's the goal anyways. What's your style, upset user?

>11747293
>what are your stats?
114lbs / 5"2 /f
>what is your goal weight?
105 or 100 lbs
What is your diet like?
1200 calories top + exercise
>how would you describe your style?
Girly, I like cute dresses and skirts.

Updated pix

Previous pics? I don't recognize you but you're super cute!

>NEET number remains the same, and they are probably the biggest shitposters.

you lie

Damn you phone

:^)

(143/5'2/f)
Normally 500~800kcal and I walk around 8km daily to help.
My style is so crap but I'm saving money for cute clothes.

6 ft
130 lbs atm, 135 goal
Diet? Lots of caffeine and nicotine and water
I would say it's a huge mix. Lots of fres perry though.

I knew it! goddammit

If this
Is you
Hmu with some social media

Sorry user, two completely different people

Sad Stats
>5'2 127lbs F
>100-105lbs
>Keto{30carbs cap per day}, zero red meat, only drink water and green tea, eat about 700cals(?)
>j-fashion

oh also i workout like 3-5 days a week, all cardio

nobody would notice or care

you would though

>Stats
Cw 65kg
Gw 50kg (agw 45kg)
F/5'1

>Diet
Eat little, but garbage.
Tea and biscuits
800-1100 cals a day

>Style
Alternate between nu goth and fukboi andro

I'm Yeah, give me your information, dude.

Not me
Not me

Whichever one of you is the girl in the picture, hmu on kik - easyassname123 and I'll give you my deets there

>my deets

kill yourself

no joke

So many short girls

>he doesnt knownI smoke cigs and am slowly killing myself unironically

Lel

Just checking in case anybody knows, is 800-1100 cals a day for someone who's 5'1 and 65kg good for weight loss? Or do I need to step it up?

You'll definitely lose weight on that intake if that's what you're asking

wow, you /really/ got him

when u hit that 18.6 bmi just right

Oh okay cool. I just saw a few other short people with much more extreme intakes and I couldn't tell if that was personal choice or necessity.

Thank you!

Is that you? Awesome bikini bridge!

been just not eating until dinner

usually end up grabbing shawarma or something, estimating i come in somewhere between 800-1200 a day.

88 pounds bros

>seeing all these people in thread same height and 20-40 lbs higher, goal weights 15 lbs higher than my current weight
feelsgoodman.jpg

(((not to disparage u guys, u probs carry weight better than i do since everybody seems to lmfao)))

Hnnnnng, you look so cute and slender.

I would do lewd, lewd things to you

QT

it is me
looks like rampant ephedrine abuse finally paid off, guys!

Thanks. My parents want me to gain weight though :(

>guys

You look literally perfect. 10/10 would kiss scars. Height?

That's so lame D: Do you live with them or just visit? If you wore bulkier clothes around them it might throw them off? Also your short hair is so cute too! 10/10 would blindly hope you liked girls and ask you out for coffee.

What the fuck? How many of us are filthy queers? /thinspo/ girly smoochfest meetup when????

be my gf

Aren't you that attention whore from r9k? Don't remember your name but you're a qt

5'0-5'1

I already do, but they keep track of it for reasons.

Thanks!

That's not eliza

>What are your stats? (cw/height/gender)
88lbs, 5'4", female
>What is your goal weight?
80lbs
>What is your diet like (calories? vegan? intermittent fasting?)
Three cups coffee with milk, a high protein salad or two, protein bars sometimes, fast food a couple times a week. I binge a lot but try to fast the day afterwards.
>How would you describe your style?
Sometimes punk, sometimes jfashion

Lesbians are effay and comfy, you get outta here.

It's the same tits and hair

true... yuri is pure

If that's you I love your style! You have very slim legs, they almost scare me! But you are very pretty

literally. that tripfag posting here is just using eliza's old photos, it's not actually her.

Good night /thinspo/ stay skinny

Good night, user

Oh no, it's not me. I wish it were me.
This pic related is me...

Aaa~ I would say the exact same thing about you! Slim legs, very pretty.

I love your fluffy hair

so cute and small

I'm jelly

You're perfect and I love you.

150/5'10/female
goal is probably around 125 but I'll be happy once I'm under 60 kilos.
I eat around 400-500 calories most days, 700 if I'm working out, and I don't count on the weekends but try to keep under 1000. I'm vegetarian, and avoid dairy. I also avoid things with lots of added sugar.
my style is like comfy plain boys clothes? I wear more girly clothes when it's warmer though.

tahkns froggo

nazi frog

106/5"6/female
95lbs maybe?
trying to keep at a 500+ deficit through means of restriction + stationary biking (when i go over 1000 or so i bike to make up for it). currently bringing myself down from a food and alcohol heavy summer throughout which i somehow didn't gain any weight
meh kind of... i wear all my old jeans that are two sizes too big and belt them, then have adidas tops/vintge ralph lauren plus some tight tops generally worn on top. idk my style, i guess kind of grungey. always wear 1 of 4 pairs of doc martens i have, or three inch sole creepers

leggings match the bathroom. too cute

68kg/5"9/Male
60kg but honestly I'd be content fluctuating between 60 and 65kg
1300 calories a day with exercise.
Scruffy.

100kg/184cm/prefer not to say
105kg
McDonalds
Powerliftan

Are you guys using myfitnesspal or lose it

Hey guys, pic related is me.

I want to loose weight and become skinny. I've been fat my whole life but I can't seem to loose weight because of my fast metabolism.

Any advice?

127lbs / 6'0" / m
beans, a lot of coffee, cereal
i like to wear archival raf and undercover mixed w some nasty thrifted shit and baggy trousers

i dont work out, just play basketball

Wow you look good!

You're a pretty big guy.

88kg/5'9/m
93kg

1600cals of oats a day, whey and then fucking whatever, pizza or burgers and that

like fucking whatever's in my wardrobe that doesn't smell bad

157/6'2"/(mt)F
120lbs
i tend to eat shit or nothing at all. trying to get back to mainly fruits/veggies/fresh foods
pretty sedimentary.
idk how to describe it.
i want to be able to wear stuff like this and look hot though

How can I shit more? It's hard to get an accurate weight reading when I'm always carrying like 1kg of shit.
I eat bran flakes ever morning but what are some high fibre low calorie foods.

64,2/172/f
45-50kg depends how I look
Lots of water, coffee and high protein (I eat at a huge deficit which is probably bad but I can handle it if I'm not under pressure)
My dad would describe it as a bag lady not in an Veeky Forums way, I'd like to wear simple white fitted tshirts and jeans when I'm skinny

4 u

Wow you look good!

Psyllium Husk, lots of warm water before eating anything in the morning