Is maplestory effay

is maplestory effay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if you're a woman. My step sister is effay as fuck, literally exactly what I look for in a woman, and she played maplestory when she was ten.

im not a woman

post fit of step-sis

There's a thread for this crap

maplestory deserves its own thread
I love making my characters effay

Pic related: the most effay Maple npc

holy fuck, i first played this game when i was a kid, then years later i had a sudden reminiscence of the game, tried to log in to my old account but couldn't, so i made a new account and got hooked and literally got up to like level 170 in the span of 3 and a half months without spending any money on the game, its been a couple years since that. Now you're gonna fuck me up and make me wanna play it again.

Runescape is more Veeky Forums t b h

Maybe in 2008-2010

OG Runescape was G O A T

game was effay as fuck during vanilla and even in big bang I had a good time

>mfw i'll never be 13 and flex my nx clothes ever again

maple was fun before kikery ruined it after new leaf city was added

got a hermit to lvl 130 b4 third job.
made a fire mage like 2 months ago, got to lvl 165 in a month, already got bored of it thus i don't remember my log id

you want to fuck your step-sis?

i agree maplestory deserves its own thread. one of the og g0ats

b4 4th job*

is it still fun? do sins/hermits/nls dominate dps?

nope, NL's got boring as fuck, you don't get the same feel as before when it was all about spamming lucky7 with shadow partner on while Flash jumping over spawns. you rarely see NL's nowadays. its all about the new classes who are overpowered

i just looked it up and they don't have their jump anymore?? wtf..

stupid gooks need to make a new mmo instead of listening to kpop

saw some dude on mapleroyals named effay lol what a faggot

Doesn't every class have a flashjump now? I stopped playing after big bang came out. fuck that patch

This game used to be the only thing i cared about back when i was 10, until like 13, shit was so cash

This is a weirdly personal post

unless you have metro+male 6 and wear slime slippers, yes maple is Veeky Forums

MAPUH SIT OR REE

MAPUH SIT OR REE

Amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI

I often fantasize about quiting everything and destroying my normie life to play maple story 24/7. My adulthood is hanging on by a thread because of some game I played when I was 13

Wild hunter is the newest high DPS class and Luminous (a type of mage with a fucking ridiculous levelling speed) is the new best leveller

lol. I fucking can't stand that game

ariesMS is better

yes

nigga you reek of sexual repression awkwardness and cheeto dust

game almost made me fail school for like 3 years