Anyone else miss old Veeky Forums, before it became hypebeasts...

Anyone else miss old Veeky Forums, before it became hypebeasts, fags from /mfa/ and beta males crying because they've never had a gf?
I miss when Veeky Forums was about actual fashion.

Veeky Forums has died many times dude

we are only here because there is nowhere else to go on the internet

Considering you've attached an image from the literal hivemind of cancer known as Tumblr, I wouldn't put it past that you yourself are also a part of the cancer that's killed this site numerous times.

>attached an image from the literal hivemind of cancer known as Tumblr,
Forget the file name, you probably don't even know the two people in the gif.

Considering you've attached an image from the literal hivemind of cancer known as Facebook, I wouldn't put it past that you yourself are also a part of the cancer that's killed this site numerous times.

Tumblr has tons of gifs and images posted, just cause u get pics from there dosen't mean u browse it frequently, and there's not even anything wrong with that desu just depends on what u use it for

wiki how actually

filename suggests its from facebook

yeah but you saved it from facebook

Citation needed. If you have an IQ of at least 50, you can install Adblock and remove all forms of directed advertisement from the website and also restrict them from spying on you. Why should I stop using a website that allows me quick social interaction with my peers/relatives because you don't have the knowledge to restrict the features that you're criticizing about?

literally what the fuck are you talking about

What is it you actually miss? I mean, how different did the actual landscape look compared to now? What kind of threads were there? what kind of images were posted?

>I miss when Veeky Forums was about actual fashion.

What does that mean?

He's an oldfag, you're a newfag.

You won't get it, you never will.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

old Veeky Forums died when cole went full retard and prison tattooed his whole body

There was much more talk about designers, collections, and high end fashion in general.
Actual knowledgeable trips, who you can hate on but they overall brought up the quality of the board by a fuck ton
Veeky Forums now is elementary shit and threads of questions that belong on mfa

Veeky Forums as a whole is a meme but i like it :^)

>cole
ew

What's wrong with tumblr?

cole era was way before rj

No, he's right.

This babby face was a model?

Shoutout to the old Veeky Forums IRC.

Real niggas know what's up.

Just about everything

Hahaha what the fuck are you on about, lad?

It's the only thing worse than reddit

Veeky Forums was legitimately never good

tripfaggots were the only highlight of old Veeky Forums and that's sad. besides that it was /soc/-lite crossed with /adv/ on how to not dress like a complete autist, so way worse than /r/mfa.

I've come in and out for a long time and I don't remember it ever being about fashion.
I remember when it was nothing but tripfag circlejerks. There was that eyebags guy, miranda priestly, casemods, curry girl I'd bang, fetal alcohol syndrome girl I'd bang etc.

Veeky Forums was never about fashion

what's cole even up to these days? he was my favorite model for a while

Veeky Forums was always /r9k/-who-browse-tumblr

Come back Slater :'(