The Sam Hyde asthetic

Any other betas trying to pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnlWJYzKsDw
polette.com/en/sunglasses/stromboli-black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Before

are you implying that voting for trump is beta?

> After

> Before

> After

That guy looks pretty beta to me

Before

Oops, no pic

After,

amazing physique. flawless.

i support mde and sam hyde

Just shop at Ross

Am i doing it right?

finest sweatpants from BOOTCHIE

YES W2C THOSE SHADES

I was thinking of getting a MAGA wheel cover to cover the rear spare tire of my 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums. Thoughts?

You gotta be big to pull it off man.

Nobody laughs at the 6'4" 260 pound alpha-beta but people will shit on you if you look like the fag in pic related

So why isn’t anybody talking about how Million Dollar Extreme/Sam Hyde successfully recuperated Situationist & Surrealist aesthetics for an audience of alt-righters, an-caps, and MRAS? Was it the hipster association that led to this happening, or has capitalism finally started in successfully cannibalizing the avant-garde? Or has this just been going on for decades, and I’m just noticing it now?
Either way, it’s pretty scary stuff.

so art is only valid if it aligns with your political beliefs? kindly kys

how did he get so fat? medical disorder?

he fell for the Veeky Forums meme

youtube.com/watch?v=xnlWJYzKsDw

Some Dutch coop lol, just find circular sun glasses i'm sure they would sell them anywhere

damn, he could have been ottermode but he fucked up hard with his perma bulk routine.

if you gain muscle and fat it's not permanent you know

he could be ottermode in 4 months if he just stopped eating so much

Never mind found them: polette.com/en/sunglasses/stromboli-black.html

>leftists are this fucking terrified any time something even remotely right leaning and opposing of their beliefs becomes successful and starts to attract an audience.

I like Sam, but what I can't stand are the projecting semi betas like Leafyishere. I've known a few IRL, they need to put real betas down to feel like they belong.

Fuck them. Sam is a real Beta who has assented, what he does isn't projecting imo.

*Ascended

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this what peak performance looks like.

Can cuckservatives even into fashion?

just wear clothes like you're going to snap but ironically so. don't be a numale who gets all worried about baldness or facial hair. work out. don't spend money you don't have on clothes, it's more cost-effective to work on your personality

everyone one I have seen irl wearing a MAGA hat has been the literal embodiment of autism. If only they knew the disservice they were doing their candidate.

Left policy has become so sensitive it's impossible for them to think that satire and surrealism is anything but offensive

reading comprehension, my dude

fashion is fascist itself.

sam was actually decent looking as a teen. i think that factor makes him even funnier. he's fat and ugly now because he probably never bothered to think that deep

sam hyde is so incredibly unfunny

why not just eat allot but do lots of cardio as well???
thats why zyzz died at 20 from a heartattack cause the faggot just lifted weights and did literally zero cardio...

it's cool how MDE went from pranking TED talks to being creepy neo-Nazis

they always were creepy neo-nazis, but they're well known for the TED talk, just watch the old videos.

yeah, I mean that's preferable if you're going for pique aesthetics but not everyone has the time and energy

what is this from?

>implying he's not alpha af here

I kekd

This guy sucks and is unfunny as shit

hahahaha GREAT post user!

Thank you

Actually he was a junkie

Daily reminder that Sam likes his cunny.

Got more info like this on Sam? Any links or threads I can check out?

Wow, what a piece of shit. Is this real? Why have I not heard of this before? I always have wondered how fucked in the head he actually is. He has always seemed like he had a lot of anger in him.

hes a cuckservitive, thats why. all right wingers are racist/violent piece of shits

>cuckservative

I hate when kids on Veeky Forums use words when they clearly don't know what they mean.

cuckservative detected

allow me to help you, you obvious yurocuck.

>One definition of cuckservative is a conservative who sells out,[10] having bought into all of the key premises of the left,[11] and is enthralled with liberal values.[6] According to Richard B. Spencer, the president of the National Policy Institute, the term is a shorthand used to express "a certain kind of contempt for mainstream conservatives".[12] The phrase is similar to "Republican In Name Only" (RINO).[13] Social conservatives who use the term condemn what they see as Republicans running on socially conservative values to appeal to their base during an election cycle, only to use vote trading to compromise on those values while in office.[12] The term cuckold has a long history as an insult implying that a specific man is weak and emasculated, and may even feel pleasure at his own humiliation because of sexual masochism. The term cuckservative similarly implies that certain male Republicans are humiliated through their actions while feeling thrilled and excited from their own degradation because of the abandonment of their own moral standards.

I don't think he would qualify as a cuckservative. He seems more alt-righty to me. As for the bit about all right wingers being racist and violent, I don't think that's true. I'm an anarchist, which is about as far left as it gets but I've met plenty of decent right wing people and have right wing friends and family members who are wonderful people.

if you're gonna use my crop then at least use the original res, you fucking faggot

Sam's a kiddie diddler now?

Hey I screenshotted it first you fucking poz brownie boy

Dont quote me on this but I'm pretty sure sam has a serious power fetish, like bdsm and shit. Also that could very well be that nutcase ex of his who called the fbi on him.

What a true alpha, amazing. That man knows how to play the game

>perverted pedophile
>alpha

ROSS?! WHAAAT?

16 years old is legal age in uk, what's wrong with that?

Did they fuck in the UK though?

Charls is wayy more Veeky Forums than sam. Handsome, great jawline, nice aesthetics, otter mode body (not fat reddit lifter like sam) gets to wear cool new wigs each skit..
what a dreamboat

does it matter

whoahh sick palewave retro 80s hotline miami fit

i thought i was the only one who agreed. hes just a fucking alt right meme. once the election season is over im going to be fucking ecstastic because these memes will die out.

the alt-right has nothing to do with the 2016 presidential election other than the popularization and demonizing of the term "alt-right" by cucks and (((the media)))

sam has said he wanted to look a little goofy because as a comedian you wouldnt get taken as serious if you were attractive

>dont eat anything between now and tomorrow sweetie
damn you know he took her ane virginity

>MDE
>alt-right or "neo-Nazi"

you guys actually don't get it

lol at people like you

Man he really does look more normal as a fatty. Being able to see his jaw is disturbing.

people that understand basic absurdist comedy?

Oh shit i didnt even think about that :O

people that practice such an advanced level of mental gymnastics

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

If MDE is alt-right or neo-nazi why would they produce this music video? FUcking idiot.

so he's successful and well known. does that mean he's finally gonna cut and clean up a bit? or is he committed to being a slob?
>MRA boogeyman
>not 2012

this video is clearly anti-semitic

it's funny that they still don't get it after all these years

>ITS SATIRE IM ONLY JOKING PLEASE DONT BAN ME
>"see? he said its satire bigots! HES NOT ONE OF YOU!"

no its not sam loves jews

it was initially supposed to be JEWS RULE! but the antisemites at Adult Swim wouldn't let him express such a high level of admiration for the chosen people

>this video is clearly anti-semitic

holy shit could you project any harder you fucking nazi? you disgust me honestly.

I'm glad they turned that version down. "Jews Rule" is way to antisemitic because it indicates that jews have a disproportionate amount of power and influence, which is false and nothing but neo-nazi propaganda.

All you nu-male cucks talking shit about Sam better watch yourself because Sam will find you and kill you with one kick to the fucking head.
Just like that bitch Lena Dunham. You best be on the look out for Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde

this fit is fire 2bh

w2c shirt?

is there anyone that is effay as Sam Hyde?

>this is what the tumblr generation has been brainwashed into thinking
Sad!

Lel that greasy cunt has a abercrombie hoodie on

lol how can you tell?

don't you ever fucking talk shit about my future gf again fagget.

this made me chortle

>non ironically calling people cucks
lol

sup cucky