That's some nice medevil philosophy you got there...

>That's some nice medevil philosophy you got there. It would be a shame if someone were to take all that Scholastic/Aristotlian work and turn into something secular.

>I improved your metaphysics. Turns out what you thought was "God" is actually Nature

>Don't mind me, just paving the way for Hume, Hegel, and pretty much everyone else

le jewish spider guy

>says nothing of value
>fedorafags centuries later suck his cock because nobody has ever even heard of him to seem intelligent

As I have always said, you are either a Spinozist or not a philosopher at all.

>nobody has ever even heard of him

Ah, people have heard of him, if only because Einstein gave him that shout-out that time. That alone must mean several hundred thousand tippers have at least read the name.

The problem is if you do away with anthropomorphism you do really do away with all the really most important attributes of of God at least in the Abrahamic religions.
And this is why Spinoza was, I think, rightly considered an atheist in his life time and afterward, as of cause was David Hume, the "Great Infidel".

The longest entry in Diderot's encyclopedia is on Spinoza

nothing personal kid

Hello Jonathan Israel

>God is nature

The Pagans already believed that. Their origin myths describe the big bang ffs. We're still to this day discovering things they already knew.

Got any Extravert types?

(You)

"The Pagans"? There are a lot of fucking pagans. who is "they"? What 'described' the big bang in any way that isn't a frivolous connection like "there was nothing then there's something"? What do you mean they 'knew' it? They no doubt guessed a few things right, but they had no conceivable way to "know" about the big bang.

Spinoza just did a big fave to Being by returning us to the Aristotelian view that essences are not abstract entities. It's all about substance man

And this is why Aristotle is a total bro

NT masterrace.

>aristotle
>stresses the importance of observations and experiments to verify facts
>believed men had more teeth than women
>married twice
>didn't bother checking

See my upcoming paper "The Unexamined Wife: Patriarchy and Empiricism in the Early Socratics".

Ancient Greece was a patriarchy?! I am SOOOO triggered right now.

ENTP masterrace