Wool coats

Just moved to Canada. Need a warm as fuck winter coat made of wool, none of that puffy canada goose shit.

Where can I get a black heavy wool coat with a hood? Budget is 300 - 400 USD.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmilitaria.com/original-german-bundeswehr-luftwaffe-blue-coat.html
acrnm.com/products/J54-LP_FW1516
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milsurp is dirt cheap and solid

epicmilitaria.com/original-german-bundeswehr-luftwaffe-blue-coat.html

Do these actually keep you warm or just weigh you down?

Yea that'll keep him warm, just like it did for the germans in the Russian winter.... oh wait they froze to death

Canadian winter is worse than Russian winter btw

Just bite the bullet and get a down jacket OP, you'll thank me later. They wear down parkas on Everest for a reason

but downies aren't effay ;(

not that guy but do you think their boots are good?

do you think these would in real life look like kind of cheap boots you'd get from a regular dept store.... or nice quality customs?

They look cheap in the picture, they might look even worse in real life.

OP, at that price point maybe go with Filson. You can find used coats aplenty. Arpenteur is beautiful but out of your price range. Fjallraven used to make a really nice wool coat too. Milsurp can work, but you really need to dig to find stuff that fits properly and looks good.

Don't listen to these pussies about down, you won't need it unless you spend lots of time sitting around doing nothing in -15C (or colder). Just layer properly with wool sweaters and undershirts.

t.canadian from not toronto

Are you from Winnipeg or Ottawa?

Former east coaster, but I'm in Hamilton now.

Get some blankets and make a capote like the Canadians of old.

no one will be looking at how effay you are when its windchill -30C outside, you will barely be able to open your eyes without your tearducts freezing, trying not to get blow off the face of the earth while gliding on black ice

>Just moved to Canada. Need a warm as fuck winter coat

Find a nice 2nd cdg mac coat and youre set, love those things so cozy

What can I say, go for a peacoat if you want but you will be cold as hell. Honestly forget wool and just go for a parka senpai.

Krauts froze to death because they didn't pack enough of these dumbass

check out the brand Filson

where can I find something similar to the middle one in pic related? Winters here are not as harsh as in Canada so I think something like this would be enough

>he actually thinks he'd be able to pull off this look

stop projecting and go back to quickmemes dot com

bump for interest

Nothing warmer than a nice shearling bomber jacket.

Holy fuck that looks comfy

Your a big guy

For u

Thanks dr. pavel

Just get a proper winter jacket OP, don't be a nigger faggot retard. Woollen coats are only good for places where it barely goes lower than 30. They're fine for snow and drizzle, but wind and just plain cold will make you regret not having the superior insulation of modern fabrics mixed with down.

But a woolen coat plus lots of players should be good enough for -20 Celsius right?

now is not the time to thank
that comes later

Just don't, m8. Undershirt, button up and vest/sweater might make it slightly better in the cold, but that's /mfa. Puffy jackets might not look great, but at least you won't have to dress like a goof underneath them to stay comfortable in the cold.

Get a parka

>Woolrich jackets are great
>Canadian goose if your a show off
>North Face are decent (more for skiing)
>Patagonia (over priced due to them being a fad)

Don't cheap out, the above jackets will last for decades

Good enough for chicago, not good enough for Canada. Try again.

You act like thats a hard look to pull off its an overcoat and he has his hair slicked. Whats difficult about it?

watch out for duties and taxes

ur gonna pay up the ass for anything

$190 jacket cost me additional $95 in duties

acrnm.com/products/J54-LP_FW1516
a little outside your price range, but definitely what you're looking for.

Fuck u

You're going to be looking at about 2x that price for a decent pair of those particular boots.

Do you feel in charge?