Where do I get wool trousers without them being expensive as hell...

Where do I get wool trousers without them being expensive as hell? I've looked just about everywhere but anything that's good for the price is already sold out. Should I just wait until uniqlo gets a restock on them. Does anyone know when that will possibly be?

Bought a pair for like 10$ on a thrift shop, dont know how to wear em. Could someone in the meantime bump with inspos pls

bump

I actually got a pair last fall at Old Navy because there were 12 dollars. They look fine. Might pop them on since I haven't worn them in a year.

If you don't want to dish out a bunch of money, your best bet is going to a thrift shop and then having them tailored. Most of my wool trousers are from Goodwill. They're like 4 bucks a piece and you can get them tapered at any decent tailor.

Just realized those aren't wool in the pic, but whatever haha.

All of these look uncomfortable as fuck. Besides that they look cool; why does anyone wear them? Im not trying to troll, im genuinely curious

>look uncomfortable
no they don't

>why do people wear clothes that look nice
r u serious

You put them on and realize a slightly different quality, but get used to it very quickly.

Protip: have a fuckton of leg hair and don't feel it at all

How do they look uncomfortable? They're very comfy.

prob the association with wool making you itch like a motherfucker

i got like 3 more pics

i bought a pair by sandro from bloomingdales that were on sale for about 180 instead of close to 400 iirc
couple weeks later i noticed they dropped the price to 140, got a price adjustment, and used the extra savings on tailoring

tldr; watch for sales

that depends on the quality of the wool

Banana republic is a pretty good intermediate/relatively inexpensive option for most people on Veeky Forums. Just never do something like

You don't. Other than odd sales and such. Wool is expensive. I went though a "frugal" phase, learned my lesson. Cheap wool is terrible and you end up realizing why people like this exist

I got a pair at Muji for 50aud on sale. Usually retails for 100

Canadian teenager pls go

download the lyst app and have a ball

>at Muji
do you have to go into the store for that?

He said aud and Australia's Muji does not do shipping so ya.