Is hating white people effay?

Is hating white people effay?

White people are the cancer of the world.

fucking their women is

if he hates white people that much he should just go back to africa.

but kanye is the rapper that suck the most white cocks in the industry

Is that why they created the largest, most successful civilizations, and established the most beneficial inventions?

race war, now!

i cant wait for the race war. imagine how prosperous america would be if they had the majority of niggers wiped out and the remaining used as slaves

>largest
china
>most successful
success in terms of what
if youre going to say useful inventions or whatever then thats still china
if youre going to say in terms of longevity and relative prosperity its still china
>inb4 hurr durr pollution muh communisms
still an economic superpower

Phillipinos are the most powerful race

but Übermensch are under the term "white people"

India will be a world power by 2020. All of the western civilizations are going to be taking it more seriously as a nation soon enough. China is in the same boat of course.

I really hate the latent white hate in the latest rap projects.
It makes me sick.
Especially Kanye, i think he's more intelligent than that but he got obsessed.

examples?

So what you're saying is that we should let China continue to devour Africa. Maybe they'll succeed where we failed. I dig it. Maybe they'll stop being niggers and join the human race some day if their new masters are given enough time to beat them into shape.

Eliza pls pay attention to class

Literally everything he does, do you even listen to his music?
[spoiler] btw nice trips [/spoiler]

ITS 2016
LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS RACIST
ITS 2016

indian culture is too disgusting
brown people are too ugly

Him only casting multiracial women for his Yeezy season.
Him saying white media can't review black music.
His Fade video with a black family shown as predators standing over white sheeps.

I only made this thread because I saw a "Is being anti-semetic effay?" thread get pruned right away and I wanted to see if this would be in any different.

Yep. This place is terrible.

he's been hating white people since the very beginning of his career
"George Bush doesn't care about black people."
-national television
"Richer than white people with black kids,scarier than black people with ideas."
-smuckers song
"Beyonce > Taylor Swift" -grammys
whole of Black Skinhead and New Slaves lyrics
, idolising Malcolm X in modern day, treating Taylor Swift in such way, disrespecting her all the time while she doesnt have anything against him while treating black pop singers like Beyonce and Rihanna with the most of respect
and many many others
I really believe he despises white people so much only because deep down he can't stand himself not being one

Hating everyone is effay. Hating only some is weird.

crack whore refrain from thinking your opinion matters at all

>liking a pop singer with the body of a twink
>liking her music
Why do we have to treat black people hating whites this way? Its only natural looking back on history, although its no excuse for the actual retardation going on.

of course it is. white people are the root of all evil.

WTF. I hate white people now

way too many phillipino, Mexican, and sand niggers in here acting like they actually have justification to complain about white people

fuck white people to be honest
t. white person

kek

>India will be a world power by 2020
nigger India won't be fucking toilet trained by 2020
of they try to make the break they'll be the laughing stock of the civilised world thanks to the fucking HUGE social divide

>if youre going to say useful inventions or whatever then thats still china
what? I'm not racist but china has given us paper and gun powder. everything else that makes the modern world is western.

w2c this grail suit

>china has given us paper
egypt gave you paper first, china just gave you a more advanced paper just like how alfred nobel gave you a more advanced gunpowder
anyway, is saying that china has always been more advanced (ancient times) or just as advanced (modern day) as the west and that's not a lie either
but let's not forget , modern civilization comes from europe