Why the fuck is this allowed

why the fuck is this allowed

why couldn't i have had better looking parents so that i too could look so perfect

the world isn't fair

blame ugly people breeding and permeating their ugly genetics into the gene pool

his jawline is god tier

If it wasn't for his jaw I wouldn't tell what gender he was

ugly people gotta breed too

i don't hate how i look but i wish i could've been one of THOSE guys that's just completely god tier, although the possibility is probably pretty low

lol you guys are so retarded that you need explained to why you inherited your ugliness

you already know why. you're shite.

>tfw dad is 6'3 and a 6.5/10
>mom is 5'4 and a 8/10
>im a 5'9 6/10

ie. the reason why you couldn't more resemble this picture of human beauty having nothing to do with how you are yourself but having won a genetic lottery.

thats a big part of why he is so attractive imo

LIFE IS A GAAAAAME

OF CHAAAAAANCE

Kill yourself and start over.

i'm literally the uglier version of him

kind of weird

interesting, mind posting?

Man if reincarnation was real most people here will probably be reincarnated as Steve Buscemi without the fame or the money.

wow rick owens is hawt

You betrayed me! You're not good. You, you're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.

gosh i love that movie

>ugly people gotta breed too
not necessarily

think of it this way: if you eventually have children, you won't think "woah are the looks i'm passing on going to satisfy the kid when he grows up"

personally don't really see it, someone pointed out that I look him once but don't think im near as good looking

not posting my entire face but this should do, though my hair is actually now nearly the same as his

You are either 18 or underage so don't worry, you still have a chance to grow.

Blame interracial and mixing

Is it that simple? I looked at the parents of supermodels and they just look average. I mean heck I even remember that there were two midgets who had a beautiful tall daughter.

you dont seem ugly just not as attractive as him

Are you a girl? At least guy in Op's pic have that masculine jawline. You went full femanon.

my jawline is actually one of the things I like about my face, so might just be the pic.

pic rel has favourable lighting but better than other pic

Your hairline is so damn good just stop being a whiny pussy. I'd kill for a hairline like that

Fuck off you look good...if you want cheek hollows, drop your bf and get wisdom teeth removed

you look hot wtf

not the person from pic but tell me more about the whole wisdom teeth thing.
Is it actually true? I had both of mine bottom wisdom teeth removed. Still have the top doe.

what does miles even do? cause he stopped modeling

>tfw dad 172 cm
>mom 178cm
>and I 191 cm tall with all father`s good sides

lives off zachary quinto and his family riches

types of people

>normal looking and attractive
>normal looking and average
>weird looking in an attractive way (most Veeky Forums)
>weird looking in an unattractive way
>fugly

tfw weird looking in an unattractive way, it's fucking awful. my lips are fuck huge blobs and my nose is upturned in really shitty way, the rest of my face is fine but my nose and mouth make it look so fucking weird and life sucks. considering surgery, i can't be Veeky Forums like this.

living off the money he has and getting rammed in the arse by zachary quinto I assume

I am not sure, I am just looking into it myself atm. But I read (even on medical boards) that models do it. Could also have a negative effect, depends I think.

androgynous people are attractive
you can't be ugly and androgynous this is a fact and why most MTF look like failed experiments

underrated

Hah

I was born with a long face. Big jaw, nicely defined chin and jaw. High cheek bones. Low brows so I've got the double eyelid. Large, very pink lips that stands out against pale skin. Green eyes, blondish hair with a mix of white, black and red hairs. Thick and wavy. Cute spattering of light instead of dark brown freckles. Really thick hair anywhere it grows, so lush eyelashes and eyebrows.

Only issue?

Born female. All these fuckin masculine traits. Might as all go full androgynous.

nice shirt

tfw dad is 6'4" 9/10
tfw mom is 5'1" 8/10
tfw I am 5'9" 7.5/10

Could be worse I guess

you're an ugly bred cunt

>not checking trip
ignore greaseposts

Does chewing mastic gum actually help a little in defining a jaw line?

>my dad was(hes dead) 6'2
>my mom is 5'2"
>im 5'6"

Be grateful for what you have user

>tfw I am the tallest, slimmest and most good looking of my brothers

Only by a margain, but still. They, however, can grow a beard. I can not (yet)

plz come to live with me in Paris I love u

Most of male models have ugly ass parents just look at jordan barret dad he is a manlet and have a 1/10 subhuman face .
Genetic recombination + head & oral posture is everything bro don't blame your parents btw chico sister have long ass ugly face too .

>6'2" dad
>5'2" mom
>2 siblings
>all of us 5'9" or under

Wait are you saying that looking androgynous is good, or that you have to be attractive to pull off looking androgynous? I'm confused