GIRL FASHION

ITT, we men give recommendations to all women (who want to be taken seriously in the real fashion world) should wear/own.

I'll start by saying that every woman should own a pair of margiela tabi boots

Squats and cheeseburgers

wow this is so good and the shoes are so fucking trash

>ITT we men give recommendations to all women
>ITT we homosexuals post clothes we wish we could wear.

don't take fashion advice from Veeky Forums

/thread

way to go, you have 0 taste dude lmao

are you kidding
that pant shoe interaction is awful
shoes also disagree with the whole silhouette

Ikr looks like a fucking sheep hoof.

yeah, right? should go to reddit female fashion advice instead :^)

all the girls that took Veeky Forums serious have all ended up fashionable and popular as fuck

>all the girls that took Veeky Forums serious have all ended up fashionable and popular as fuck
show me one. not timber, berry, ree, eliza, or tripskank.

desu girls that frequent Veeky Forums are quite literally ill

>show me one girl that took Veeky Forums serious and has ended up fashionable and popular
>btw dont mention any of these 5 trips i just listed
literally pants on head retarded,
although id say that out of those trips , timber is the only one that actually took fashion serious

>real fashion world

nah, I'll just post things I think would look cute on girls instead.

indoors

outdoors

except those heels.. I'd replace em with sandals of some kind

What do y'all over here think of more wearable jfash like larme kei? pic related

more weeb trash but it's such a sweet sin

indoor

see where I'm goin with this?

i like girly things on girls...

last one

pastel/fairy kei/yumekawaii

wish i had extra money for some cute stuff already but i'm a lazy fuck

gosh women are so dumb, this was a good designer thread and you had to ruin it with your animu weeb trash. fuck off back to your containment board you mentally underdeveloped womanchild

thanks, but why not actually contriboot instead of calling a woman dumb in a girl fashion thread

this thread is actually boring as shit. nothing creative going on

i would rather get fashion advice from women that men desu OP

yep this thread is boring as shit because you idiots contribute nothing but garbage ass aliexpress weeb clothes, all the while insulting legendary designers/designs that were posted ITT.
i made this thread and youre ruining it with your shit posts instead of shutting the fuck up, letting me continue to post actual good clothing and soaking in the inspo.
theres truly no hope for any of you gg, im done

What does Veeky Forums think of TheLineUp?

jesus, this thread is gross, men are horrible at giving girls fashion advice

ehm....

i like this outfit desu

Uh. I didn't contribute anything from aliexpress?

Katie is a quite expensive brand and so is milklim
why are you shitting yourselves

OP, why not post something that's not ugly andro junk

wtf outfit is this, who would wear this? 57 year olds on their way to church?

they wanna dress like anime characters...literal autism

this must be bait

Board visitor here who is not into fashion, But do you guys sincerely and unironically consider this "cool" or dressing well?

trash, its not even practical or good looking

contribute then bitch

lmao rick would be ashamed of you

Get out, ugly gurl. Or we'll rub boogers on you and stick gum in your hair.

t-this is our fight club, girls aren't welcome.

there i said it

topkek ooooh boys have cooties

IG?

Pretty cool fit apart from the hooves

I'm really not interested in fashion. I'm just here to laugh at you mental retards going nuts about over priced weirdly shaped fabric.

its all taste user.

for example this is simple and i think it looks great

then shut up, like you said ur not into fashion so go

dumpin what i got Mostly slouchy stuff

Most of this stuff looks good on a thin frame

These are all over dressed and trying way too hard.

t.ouit

These are all super reasonable things to wear anywhere theres temp swings.

layering!=overdressed you fuck

where was I
right.. well this is a drawing I made a couple days ago on another thread about girl fashion ideas. But realistically, most girls simply won't wear the stuff that would captivate me, so I gotta be a little more realistic. And post relatively basic shit that would appeal to a broader audience. It's not every girl that considers wearing heavy metal objects on her person or go through the trouble of buying sporty things she simply wont use...

Nah, You might think so but everyone around who isn't on the same spectrum as you are, will judge you as a try hard weirdo.

this look i like, but I'd probably like it more with sandals..

theyre not really overdressed...the problem lies more in the fact that none of it is designer. this results in the clothes looking cheap and fitting poorly.
95% of girls will never be Veeky Forums because they would never buy or wear used clothing... since they wont buy used designer clothing and cant afford new designer clothing at even sale prices, they resort to buying fast fashion and aliexpress tier garbage instead, which makes them look like shit.

ehh i disagree, but thats life I guess.

These are all photographed and give off an air of dickish-ness, I agree. In real life though i hardly doubt youd look twice.

I certainly don't dress like this, because this is not how I act.

Heres some more doned down stuff for ya bub

this. girls stink hehe

queen of the fuccgirls
dressed in full uniqlo

This is gud, still trying a little bit to stand out which is not really good as it implies you lack any other quality when you try to compensate through fashion.

im outta ~toned down~

pls no more...
pls...

knee high socks....short skirts...

no more....

NO MMMMORRRRRRUH!

coulda worn a pair of yoga pants with those mandles, with a big simple white tee to cover your whore of an ass, but a bitch just gotta explore don't she? nnno mmmorrrruh!

luv ya

i like it.

no more, sure thing

alright im sleepin. gg m80s

too much like her bf...almost scary in a way...

There were tons of these bitches all over my highschool. Is this like a rare thing for you to see?

I'm not saying I wouldn't mind seeing it every now n then.. maybe with shorter socks...bit longer skirt.. js

anywaaaay

No dude, i live in miami, short anything is like a punishment to see here at this point. Beach life does that to you, but since ppl can't deal with the heat any other way, we're stuck with short shit. The high socks is more.. i dunno.. just tacky imo i guess? I can see it being tasteful somehow..through a female lense, but it's one of those....w"hy would you do that" kinda items.. like..why something.. that is usually gym shit or worn with a long skirt... why would you short skirt the shit... just get a "I'm single" t-shirt and be done with it.

But whatever, let em do as they please.

Hey guys ! Nice to see this thread.
I'm a girl actually and i have difficulties to have a good style. My problem is that i'm high (1m75 = 5"9') and i have large shoulders..
So my problem is that some people say I miss feminity.
I'm trying to be more desirable et "lovely". But if I just follow my tastes, I would dress more like a boy. :/
Maybe if I assume an adroginous look, it could be interesting. I don't really know what to do.

Sorry for my english btw

Wish I was skinny like you.

; v ;

t-t-try things...

A fit I like

i think you should just follow your taste? Easier said than done, but probably worth it to at least check it out

ill dump some more androgynous looks for ya

dude thats a guy...

can you read?
>But if I just follow my tastes, I would dress more like a boy. :/
>Maybe if I assume an adroginous look

Yeah.. But I don't know. I think I just follow a little bit fashion. But on me it looks like a nolook or lack of feminity.

My winter fit :

i like that fit.
looks cozy

london?

Nope.

This photo was taken in Nantes (France). But I'm parisian woman actually. :D

Its all about the fit, if it matches your personality, and if it matches your body type. Personally i think you need some confidence and to find things you genuinely like. Start experimenting and buy only 1 or two things. See where that takes you. Buying New Balances doesnt make you look cool automatically ya know :)

i like that look on women, sept i like it better when the shirt can be tucked in.

Haha i really love mine. I always have a kind of relationship with my shoes that I love. These are green

i want a gf like you

/thread

implying fashion-female interested visit neckbeard sites like Veeky Forums and reddit holy fuck go outside for once

In Paris a looot of women are dress like that. I find it a little shitty even it's cool. Lack of rsearch and not very harmonious.

yet the single most influential female fashion blogger/journalist/best dressed/knowledgeable female came from Veeky Forums?

That's pretty much common sense, but don't wear high-waist jeans/shorts unless you're also gonna wear high-cut (not to be confused with high-waist) underwear and have a fluffy hairstyle.

i say that this is stupid

you want to turn birds into clones just like all the retards here

hmm, i liked this album

might try and find it again

those pants should be a skirt imo..

i love her stuff, and i love that photo

nail in a haystack, wonder why she didn't stay:^)

$10 says this is jealous/spurned girl posting pics of timber from 2012 for guaranteed replies

don't think anybody wants to turn girls into anything they don't wanna be, even I who made the "no more" comment about the short skirt would feel some kind of guilt in person telling the girl i dislike her fit.. I'd just ignore it I guess.. but it's threads like these that help the sexes understand general ideas about tasteful choices, irrespective of our agreeing or disagreeing.. i dunno, not so bad..

I'm a girl and I have a small waist, big hips, and curvy/muscular legs , so this stuff posted doesnt look good on me. I am trying to go more thicc? I am 5"4 110 lbs currently and do sprints. But what fashion exists for that?

I can do bodycon dress things with heels well but i dont want to wear that all the time