What product do you use on your hair Veeky Forums?

What product do you use on your hair Veeky Forums?

Any hair products that make curly, somewhat frizzed out and poofy hair look more smooth and more put together rather than floaty?

Murrays Super Lite actually

Are you my hair?

haven't put anything into my hair other than shampoo since I was maybe 12

Pom8
I need pommade because my hair is so thick

american crew forming cream

shiseido uno acrobat wire

American Crew Light Hold Texture Lotion, on long hair.

how pleb is this?

Schmiere Hart or bust

ultra

Same as you. Dumb cheap on ebay but it's pretty good.

tiniest lil bit of coconut oil, only enough to grease the center of my palm and i rub it into my hair and try to get to my scalp
good 4 dandruff and makes my hair less asian frizz

ive used gatsby but i hate the feeling of running your hand through your hair and this weird resistance that comes from the stuff, even though it looks good and stays up well i hate this feeling
do i just have to get better hair over time with treatment and care or is there a product that doesnt give me that feeling?

For styling:
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shaping cream
Argan oil

I use a coconut oil co-wash for showering.

Literally this.
Murray's a best.

I use cocoa butter, I know what you mean

Gatsby's is godly in terms of strength:price ratio, but you're right it does give that resistance that isn't too nice.

I think you should look into pomade, it doesn't give that same weird resistance. Water-based for ease of removal in shower. Anyone got good pomade recs? In the market myself for a good water-based, I want to switch from a hitler youth over to a slicked straight back undercut and the American Crew Fiber i'm using isn't too good for that I don't think.

suavecito firme my dudes

mr. pompadour peppermint pomade is good too

which is what?
please i have to know

same :~)

this & dax for styling.

also almond & coconut oil.

dapper dan

Crystal Lake by Shear Revival

Murray's pulls your hair out though

This one is the best one I've ever tried. Especially since I'm allergic to some hair products.

Wildroot

>murray's, once
>royal crown hairdressing
>lockhart's light
>lockhart's medium
>lockhart's goon grease
>shear revival crystal lake
>lockhart's hair groom
>brylcreem
>groom n clean
>vitalis hair tonic
>jeris hair tonic w/oil
>american crew forming cream
>layrite that I never use anymore
I'm too lazy to go check my bathroom for whatever else I use

lately i've been using a bit of coconut oil and running it through my hair, but i don't really like how the coconut smell mixes with my natural smell.

any other oils that smell better but have the same effect as coconut?

Argan

see I occasionally use Argan oil as a heat protectant in a pinch, and it helps with frizz.

you could also look into giovanni anti frizz serum, it's a synthetic oil which simulates sebum better than anything else besides sebum itself, it's probably a great option for you if you're just adding something to smooth out your hair and give it a little sheen. I've been using it lately and it's pretty awesome

little to no scent, either

American Crew Pomade

anything that would have a decent hold but feel as if there was no product in the hair like pic related? I need to style my hair because it looks really flat and bad when I don't use anything but I hate that greasiness most products leave.

I use this too, but this shit stays in your hair forever.

What should I replace it with? Ebay/amazon uk pref

What wax is most bang for your buck? I used some got2b shit, and it was pretty shitty to say the least.

o shit i wanna buy that paul mitchell tea tree cream. What kind of hairstyle do you use it for? I'm going for a textured fringe esque cut, kind of like pic related

That, actually.

Any quick drying product that I can use for thin hair? Hair isn't thinning, just naturally thin, so the wind whips it around like fucking crazy and it bothers the shit out of me. Would like something with hold but isn't greasy or changes the look of my hair.

I don't know. Am I?

Anyone got experience with teddy boy products? Looking to stop using American crew fiber and switch to something stronger. I have thick wavy hair so most simple products give out after like 2 hours.

Teddy Boy original is the fucking GOAT

please tell me white people aren't coming for murrays next...

We don't use it to smooth our edges, friend.

I have thick, wavy-ish hair.

Is there any way I can get it to be frizzier without having bedhead?

salt spray and blow dryer for the texture
powder for the hold

sweat. I run 5 days a week and only wash my hair once a month.

Fuck, I think I started balding. I'm only 23, I do not have any prematurely bald man in my known ancestors. Now I realized i see the skin on my head. Maybe it's only my hair being thin and shit quality (I always had good quality hair), so
tldr. I need some shit to stop early balding and/or regenerating my hair

Not this chink but Goon Grease is my go to. Although I've been wanting something with a stronger hold so I might get Lockhart's heavier stuff.

Fiber grease from the cool grease line

>I want to switch from a hitler youth over to a slicked straight back undercut
a "hitler youth" isn't an actual cut, it's just a nickname for a disconnected undercut.

grease off my own head

I use the medium hold. Washes out easy in the shower with shampoo. The hold sort of loosens up throughout the day, but I run my fingers through my hair a lot.