Libya Truth

Watch me go for a drive with my people in Tripoli! NATO should be ashamed for supporting the terrorists in overthrowing our glorious nation.

Evidence of my hero status in the capital of Tripoli, shortly before my brutal murder by NATO (Nazi Alliance Total Obfuscation):
youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek

Agree, Muhammad. They should've bombed your terrorist sand niggers with nuclear bomb instead of overthrew Gaddafi.

There is /pol/ and there is being edgy.

dude why are u so stupid.
Just look Iraq Afganistan Libya .Before America and after america.

America only supports sellout dictators.

Gaddafi was a great man.

>Afghanistan before America

A bombed out medieval shithole ruled by the Taliban?

To be fair it was ruled by the Talibal precisely because of America.

One of their great and wise decisions in the name of halting communism.

Republican/loyalist murals are always so shit. Who the fuck dedicates a mural to the person who gives you weapons?

Grateful people, dick.

If I look at Afghanistan before the US, all I see is a post-failed Westernization country being invaded by the USSR.

More like cowardous dumbasses who can't draw, Gerry.

25 year rule. Off to /pol/
Weekends are the worst on Veeky Forums

>being invaded by the USSR.
The government of Afghanistan invited the USSR into their country to squash the rebels funded by the USA in the name of stopping communism. Before the USA, you see a country that was being modernized with Soviet money.

Not true, it was ruled by the Taliban because of Pakistan.

The "government" of Afghanistan was literally installed by the KGB when they got butthurt a progressive president is leaning to the west.

As far as murals go that one is actually pretty well drawn.

And it's not like Gaddafi isn't deserving of a mural.

Afghanistan was a Soviet puppet. It was a massively unpopular government that was in power only because of the Soviets.
>being modernized with Soviet money.
Just like Zimbabwe or the swathe of other countries which were "modernized with Soviet money?"

The king and Daoud were not pro-Soviet, see You kinda fail to mention the governments that were modernizing Afghanistan were trying to maintain ties with western governments, after which they got removed by the Soviet-backed communists, which triggered a civil war.

And?

Shadowy intelligence organizations installing puppets in the third world is an average day in the cold-war.

>And?

Are you functionally retarded. It means that America didn't create that mess, the USSR triggered a civil war by installing a puppet government and then bombed the entire country to the stone age, something Afghanistan wasn't able to recover from to this day.

>fighting for a cause
>coward

>And?
He just dispelled your entire argument and that's your response? The government modernizing Afghanistan was overthrown by the Soviets because it was leaning towards the west. Afghanistan failed to modernize because of the Soviets.

The Soviets almost had the civil war won though.

That is until western funded Mujahideen started fucking their shit up.

The government was so unpopular that 70% of the Afghan army defected and joined the rebels.

You think that would have stopped another revolution? The Soviet-backed government was massively unpopular and is the reason the king's reforms failed. You're completely delusional.

The communist government was even less popular than the government of South Vietnam. Unless your plan of stabilizing the situation was murdering the entire population of Afghanistan, that shit wouldn't last either way.

I'm not the original guy.

>Afghanistan failed to modernize because of the Soviets.
Actually the communist government of Afghanistan would have modernized perfectly well had the Mujahidden not came in to institute full Islamic fundamentalism.

If you're going to go back and say
>Well this government was modernizing but then the Soviets ruined it
You have to recognize that the Soviet government was also modernizing until the Mujahideen came along, the real first cause for ruining Afghanistan is them. Otherwise you can just go back pointing fingers until you're blaming Mongols or something.

Yeah, if their solution is Islamic fundamentalism I don't think the government should really care about being popular.

I blame the Mongols for everything.

Most rebels were not islamic fundamentalists, in fact Taliban wasn't even that relevant until after the war.

You're confusing the Mujahideen and the Taliban. The Taliban was barely relevant until after the war when the Pakistani-funded groups came in and took control of most of the country.

It was literally called
>Islamic Unity of Afghanistan Mujahideen

And was chiefly divided into two factions, Islamic fundamentalists, and slightly less fundamentalist Muslims.

I think you're confusing old propaganda with reality, because the Mujahideen of the Soviet-Afghan war was also funded by Pakistan for the same reasons.

You do realise that the Mujahideen wasn't a unified faction and there were different groups funded by different countries?

Once again: Pakistan.

Pakistan limited the foreign funding so that nationalist and left-wing groups got screwed whereas the fundamentalist Mujahideen got money.

That's exactly what I'm saying..The Pakistani funded Mujahideen created the Taliban towards the end of the war. I'm not trying to say that the Taliban came out of nowhere.