Can this dumb style please die

Can this dumb style please die.

Even a fucking lowtier cashier i encountered today had these shitty filled eyebrows. Soft facial features and manly eyebrows.

What the actual fuck?!

thick eyebrows look good on some people and bad on others and should be taken on a case by case basis.

Those are trimmed.

They're still thick brows

I thought this thread was about thick eyebrows not about being an unkempt slob.

that's way better than the girls who completely shave off there eyebrows and then draw them back on with a sharpie.

im glad this is a trend, i like thick eyebrows
tru

its hot when done right, stop being so mad that the sexy thick browed ladies dont want anything to do with your bunk ass

>manly
uhhhh not even?

this is terrifying

they make my dick hard
i hope it never dies
now i hope that THIS dies
so fucking deceiving

Hey dummy's, this is what happens to every girl who wears makeup

no it isn't. the shit is caked on and she looks like a completely different person. I think she looks just fine on the left but apparently a lot of people disagree.

not really, i know girls on all points of the makeup spectrum and only the girls with seriously heavy daily make up look completely different

How is it deceiving? It makes her look different...like literally any other element of fashion that men or women wear.

are you retarded?

Sh sh sh, the person who replied to you is a woman, shh

those eyebrows aren't manly they're just fake as fuck

Naturally thick browed girls are the best.

god tier

Great retort,my good sir!
I tip my hat to you, for you are a true Gentleman

this.
its fucking amazing, i hope it never dies, god tier

enjoy your bone-less life my meme

honestly it's the only good trend women have ever come up with

Literally dyke tier

Yes! Women deserve to be treated with the utmost respect, anyone who has ever thought ill of a fine lady shall forever live as a virgin.
You, my good sir, are absolutely right. What are those ill-willed rapscallions in this filament even thinking?
If this were the good old 1800s I would absolutely slap them with my glove to provoke them in a duel, from which I would emerge victorious, thanks to my superior skills with the blade.
Now, it is with great sadness in my heart that I have to bid you Adieu!
I shall however up-ship you, for you are as valiant as the purest of knights, or shall I even say, A White Knight!

that particular dyke is hot as fuck tho

these thicc eyebrows make me fucc em ass to mouth. i aint no lying.

>maybe if i commit to the hilarious gag i can get away with my stupidity under the guise of calling out those dastardly white knights

But user, that's the hottest look there is.

For you

she looks like the kinda girl who only dates black guys

>I was cucked by Tyrone one time

It's that contrast, OP.

Only very few can rock that early Noughties pencil eyebrow look. Fuller eyebrows impart a more youthful look as well, which is why a lot of women are doing it.

I have only seen her with white dudes, so probably not.

I FUCKING LOVE THICK EYEBROWS