Is androgyny effay?

Is androgyny effay?
pic related its me. give me critiques senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/fa/11544047
youtu.be/bUs_CcBhk3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'll get a lot of shit, I'm sure, but you have a nice face. I assume that you're biologically female?

Yes I'm biologically female

Lesbian/10
Androgyny can be effay but there's nothing effay about your looks.

Face-wise i dont think im that effay but the way i dress i consider so

Then show us outfits bitch, this is Veeky Forums not /soc/.

androgyny is a meme, you end up looking unatractive to both genders, and just wind up looking ike a stereotypical lesbian

you look fine. and way more interesting than most girls. just your hair shouldnt be green.
you should stick to your natural hair color.

thats not trough. i find her atractive. she wont attract kanaks and other low tier immigrants but how wants to attract such people anyway

this is the type of shit i wear on a daily + low rise, mild heel boots

also all black and tightish fit clothes

i also wear a long green military jacket a lot in the winter/fall

You have a very strange and rectangular body and shouldn't wear tight clothes until you figure out some kind of exercise to make it look less weird. I'd say starve yourself and work the lower legs. And absolutely do not work the shoulders. Your face is nice though.

Unfortunately, a lot of what we find attractive is in ratios, because they indicate higher sex hormone levels (meaning you're more healthy and fertile). And your ratios are way off.

Also both testosterone and estrogen give you more curves (but slightly different ratios). Less curves isn't androgynous, it's asexual. More curves can be both masculine and feminine. A V taper being more test dominant and an hourglass more estrogen dominant.

you dress pretty bad, famalia

you remind me of my friend
RIP in peace

What is wrong with the core of your body? Did you squish your pics in photoshop or are you just a freak?

you write like an immigrant or youre just retarded. i dont care about your opinion but you sound stupid.

im actually just a freak

straight guy here
id bang you

you're cute as fuck user but your body looks kinda weird
also you don't dress so good so not effay
however androgyny is effay so just try to dress better

My condolences. But still not effay, try wearing shit that is not tight around your hips area, so you can hide that shit.

xd

fugg i'd wife you senpai i hope that doesn't mean i'm gay or something

dream girl/10

for the love of all that is holy, stop wearing pants and burn all the ones you currently own
don't wear anything tight again

T-THICC..........?

Your town seems chill
except for all the rape

It can be.

But wearing a Vans hoodie will never be.

LoL. read my mind

Man, if I'd meet you irl, I'd really really hope you would be straight. I just love androgyny and tomboyism, but where I live androgynous women are militant lesbians and usually dress like teenage boys from the 00s or proles in general. And tomboys are usually taken by guys who go to the same sport club or gym they are part of (and I'm a sport slob). There seem to be no women around me that have the right amount of androgyny AND taste AND are hetero

tfw everybody is thinking im not straight but im super straight. just like looking anti-gender

and also i'm pretty curvy, just cant find shirts that dont hang off of my tits

suck my dick, (((immigrant)))

androgyny is the definition of good in theory and bad in practice

back to /b

ok, you need to lose fat.

moar

Pic of tits?

>posts picture w/ boobs
>people get thirsty

yeah theres lots o' rape

how desperate are you

you went above and beyond and added a lil thigh too

not desperate
just a lil slutty

>get thirsty
I take offense in that, we ARE thirsty, all the time

stop

post timestamp then faggot

im not a guy, nerd did you even read the thread

Is that a belly button happy trail?

maybe..........

nope, i wont let you or anyone here try to police me

also i dont want people to photoshop my timestamps and use them

fuck, meant for

can you just stop you arent fooling anyone you creepy cunt

k

Reminder to all of you:
yuki.la/fa/11544047

Androgyny can be very effay, but you're not doing it well imo.

Androgyny doesn't mean nothing but basics all the time. Men have lots of options for statement pieces too. You read mostly as a girl who's afraid to wear anything feminine but doesn't know what else to wear, instead of someone who's confidant and really owns an androgynous look. Androgyny is controversial, it should be loud, not blend into the background.

This look is much better than this look . Tight clothes in solid colors puts the entire focus of your look on your body shape...which isn't great. You could pull off a look like this if you were much thinner, or lean and muscular (great way to be androgynous FAAB: build muscle).

Femme lesbian here FWIW

the main problem i run into is that i dont really like graphic tops or anything of that sort. the closest i get is striped or plaid. its hard lmao

Why do people even believe you? You post pictures of me with long hair and act like they're new.

youtu.be/bUs_CcBhk3w

Nobody's saying to wear graphic tshirts, there are lots of clothes to wear that aren't jeans + tshirt. Try layering. Try sweaters or button ups. White shirt and a necktie is classic androgynous. Possibly suspenders? Or a well cut casual sportcoat over a tshirt. Maybe overalls for a more blue collar look.

i guess all that i'm trying to say is that i dress very boringly

would you go full rick?

Rick is for skinny people

maybe. not a fan of a-cut shirts though. the fit is awkward

Rick is designed for people who lift you fucking idiot.

youre both wrong, rick is for every body type, thats the magic of rick, his clothes will flatter your shape no matter what

Yeah I was going to add "fit," but then I thought of Veeky Forums and said nah
Probably "lean" is the best description

No that shirt looks horrible on her actually

That's what I'm trying to say too

You're not androgynous though, you're pretty feminine.

Girls with short hair aren't automatically androgynous.

The most basic bitch Rick outfit. Uninspired and bland.

Saved for cringe thread

runway rick is for skellies
drkshdw is for people that lift
mainline is in between

so doughy lmao

Hit the gym dude it'll be the best option.

I would smash that until my dick fell off.

jesus christ how fucking clueless are you

Get that autistic shit out of here

You look good would want to go out with.

I agree though your natyral hair colors good enough you probably don't need it to be green though but that's my opinion your attractive either way

Haha jesus fuck. You're not curvy. You're out of shape.

you are built like a juice box

I LIKE EM DOUGHY HOLY SHIT
WANT

desu fampai, you're not that androgynous. Maybe on Veeky Forums, where there's a 50% chance of "girls" being men. However, you have tits. In public you're easily recognizable as a woman. Here's my criticism:
>lose the color in hair unless you want to pronounce yourself as an SJW/militant lesbian
>eat better. should solve itself without exercise
>explore the vast array of women's clothing. Seriously, you have trillions of options compared to men.

Either way, qt 7.5/10 would pursue if I wasn't a walking spaghetti factory.

>tfw when you're male and you're trying to pull an androgynous look but you end up looking like a fag

>fat
>slutty
>hips and tits
>muh olive military parka
>b-but guys I'm really super straight teehee

You're not androgynous
You're a basic tumblr bitch trying to act like a 14 year old boy as your quarter-life crisis sets in