they seem to be able to pull off outfits that no other race can get away with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfZPz7okidc
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ65XN4yq1A
youtube.com/watch?v=7DjmG34BGkc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftC0wF156nE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they all seem to possess a natural affinity to dressing well and comprehending style

It's because the societies of Japan and Korea are extremely narcissistic and materialistic. You're ostracized if you don't stay up to date with the latest trends and buy the most hyped brands.

This is a bit of an exaggeration, in my experience.

Most of the girls I knew in Japan explained that they felt weird not putting an effort in when going out, even on a routine basis. They'd have been mortified if, for example, they were caught studying in sweatpants or something. It's very, very similar to most of the traditional Southern U.S. women I know - refusing to go outside without makeup and stuff.

I'm not sure if you could characterize that as a concern about face or whatever, but yeah.

>are asians the most Veeky Forums race?
Yes

In my dreams I am married to a qt 3.14 Korean girl with classical taste who ages well

In reality I work until 3AM while drinking and watching kdramas

>I parrot things I hear on reddit and Veeky Forums

Every time

korea has the highest rate of plastic surgeries and consumption of designer clothes so id agree that they are materialistic and narcissistic... kids get plastic surgery as gifts from their parents for graduating high school and college

lel weebs

Are you me?

asians are Veeky Forums as fuck, they even rap better than blacks desu

youtube.com/watch?v=YfZPz7okidc

sounds like generic new wave fuckboi black "rap", literally nothing of note except that its done by some asians

Yes

fuck no have you met an asian? all the koreans i know definitely obsess over fashion but most just wear abercrombie and hollister with fake hype shit. Vast majority of Chinese I know just don't give a fuck

used to think blacks had an advantage but honestly from my personal experience it seems like no one race is any more or less effay than the others - i think it has more to do with income.

in america most blacks are poor and dress like shit even when they try, just like redneck whites. But blacks who grew up rich and were surrounded by wealth from an early age are often extremely fashionable.

I know i sound exactly like an sjw here but i honestly think it all comes down to socioeconomic background.

That's not SJW-y, it's a really good point.

Pretty much. Koreans, Japanese, and Taiwanese are currently dominant in the fashion scene. China is developing quickly, Hong King is currently on the level of the greats. I think Vietnam is the next Asian country that will experience a huge development and will enter the fashion scene in the next few decades. Everyone knows that The Phillipines will eventually be the fashion capitol of the world because Phillipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

>kids get plastic surgery as gifts from their parents for graduating high school and college
how often do you think this actually happens?

MORE OFTEN THAN YOU THINK

asian rap is dope but the higher brothers are hot fucking trash
im chinese and the skinny one with the high voice is nigh incomprehensible
the higher brothers are just a carbon copy of (shitty) western rappers with no actual cultural interpretation
n.eways

i wrote this before about japanese comfycore but i feel like it applies here sorta

more or less the whole comfycore thing works for asian people because its a culture created by and propagated by asian people
also the ethos is to be comfy both in body and in mindset, these people look chill af all the time but white people when replicating styles look very awkward and too self conscious

nobody said they have got good style and fashin sense, they just look better in almost any kind of clothes without looking too fake or tryhard.

filipinos most powerful race in the world? wut?

>rating a whole race fenotype by just looking at their best plastic models
As their clothes quality, asians are shit, theyre the Pull&Bear of humans, just above the shitfest that represents the american population

what mag is that from?

>it sound's like sjw

no it's a logical conclusion. Don't let the political bias and memery of this board get in the way of rational thinking.

Pretty often, dude. I have more than a few Korean friends who did.

FKN KEK

YES!

yes

i work next to a street that has a lot of designer brands and all i ever see chinks and gooks wear is gucci, off-white, prada, etc. it looks shit most of them time.

Most korean women dont age very well. Trust me, i was shocked when i see old pictures of how hot they were in their 20s

This image triggers me every fucking time.

See this guy doesnt look gopd to.me ans I think its just cause he looks like hes trying to be in a kpop music video

Like his outfit makes sense and works but I still don't like the way he looks but i cant put my finger on it

The west just has boring normie culture

If the shirt weren't as tight and he have a different hairstyle it would work more IMO.

Hahaha

Filipinos are the beaners of Asia.

It's mostly the thin asians and they get away with outfits because they're thin. You wouldn't be saying the same thing about an obese asian girl. They do exist.

I live in an area that's mostly asian in the US and I see so many new arrivals from china who clearly came straight from the countryside. So much inexplicable fabric and color choice and cheap brands splashing logos all over bags.

i think this is the best explanation...asians have the best bodies because they eat super healthy and low calorie foods (like sushi, rice and vegetables. most of their foos also seems to be steamed which is super healthy)

tfw no comfy squad to hang out with in autumn in japanese suburbs

whatever you say, weeb faggot. only select asians can pull of the shit you post, most are pure autismos

Yes, take a girl of any race and put her in jeans and a tank top with her hair in a bun and she'll look like an off-duty model as long as she's bone thin. The moment she starts putting on a pound or two, that's when it starts to look slobby and like she doesn't care.

The heavier you are, the more effort you have to put into clothes to look baseline presentable. If you start thin, any skill in styling is just going to make things better from there.

don't dress like an asian if you're white, you won't pull it off

dress like a fashionable white guy would

fashion has been around for a long, long time and there is a lot of nuance and subtlety in why certain looks look good on different ethnicities

play to your strengths, don't waste time trying to be japanese

That guy is your typical gayboi kpop look. Mass produced, pussified(not in an effay way either) boipussies. Also most of these fags lack personality, confidence or charisma that would make them the least bit interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ65XN4yq1A

youtube.com/watch?v=7DjmG34BGkc

Honestly all those expensive clothes are wasted when youre such a faggy male anyway.

Mens Non-No february 2015 I think

Japanese fashion magazines also get into autistic detail with defining how to achieve a certain aesthetic. Each one caters to a highly specific look and you can usually tell which outfit is informed by what magazine when you see street snaps. Most Americans aren't willing to put that amount of work into getting things just right or don't have the same resources for tracking down what they need.

yo why do like 90% of the international asian kids at my uni have this hairstyle

Ah, the mushroom head.
Looks cute on women.

they look like they are trying to look like gettho nigga rappers than a rich white boy socialite

What if you're half white half japanese?

itsafashion

no this makes perfect sense, if the only thing the masses can afford is the fast fashion at the mall, then that's what becomes popular.
Fashion is controlled by economics as much as it is controlled by trends.

We have this thread every day

>the heavier you are, the more effort it takes
>tfw you live in America and everything is sized for landwhales

Koreans ust copy what Americans do so no America is the most f/a

I still wish i was white

I visited korea and they said that the two most valuable thing in koreans' hearts are health and appearance. You don't always have to be up to date but they do put effort when they dress and looking good is important to them.

I'm Asian-Am. You're definitely just seeing the best parts because of internet self-filtering.

tfw no korean gf

hold me bros

sana is grorious nippon steel tho

>korean
>posts webm of 3 japanese girls

but that's a korean character behind them and they're obviously korean

This. You can cherry pick and make just about any ethnicity look like fashion killas.

>Philippines
wot

thats momo

whoops sorry just looked it up i had thought momo was korean

>tfw filipino

the only thing they can pull off is taking 100 photos before they edit one photoshop

Only Koreans Japanese n Chinese in that order. Southeast Asians are def lower tier

Korean Shinee vs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI

Cambodian imitation lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftC0wF156nE

you're the beaner of your family