Waywt last 1 dead

waywt last 1 dead

Didn't get much feedback from the other thread

You are wearing a T-shirt and jeans with a jacket

I don't really think the CPs work here but other than that there really isn't much to say

>youre wearing clothes
yeah no shit retard
it looks fine

fit gave me cancer

getting chilly af

I'm in my boxers posting from bed

eh pants are tryhard trash, everything else is great

agreed

awful
shoes look super out of place
pants are just plain trash

im a fan of everything but the aggressive taper in your trousers, which makes your feet look colossal
it's hard to tell how anything fits or looks when you're sitting down and your jacket obscures the shirt underneath, and i think you would get more feedback/criticism if we could see a bit better!
wish i could say the same, but looks p good, only thing is i might switch up the shirt to something with a little more contrast, like a cream or off-white color. Also, can't tell if fit male or girl

not bad imo, dont see why everyone's shitting on the pants so much. even if the zippers aren't functional i like the lines they make
personally dont like the material of those velcros, wish they were less shiny

nice coat

Cut your hair faggot

Why even post this fit. It's literally 100% unremarkable.

I'm on the right.
Rate?

I feel like today was decent but something still feels off.

this is me. give any criticisms on the fit maybe?

Shoes ruin this otherwise nice fit

That is not you and fuck you for making fun out of other people

You're just wearing sweatpants and a windbreaker. This did however allow me to focus on your God awful Chav haircut. So British cunt/10

Oh and I meant to say I kinda liked the fit first time you posted but post new ones.

>Nice Uggs user! hehe

I agree with the other guy while there are no sins here this is very uninspired and without character.

hoodie is great

P O S T F I T
O
S
T
F
I
T

>why even post this fit
why even post any fit? why even come to a fashion board if your preconceived notion of
>muhh character
>muhh inspiration
have you so jaded that if you don't immediately see a conglomerate of pieces that can together be grouped into one of the many played out "cores" that everyone on this board cums over, your faggy dissonance leaves you in such disarray that you have nothing better to say then "lol y even post m8"
ffs man i mean i know that dudes fit isn't a fucking breakthrough for the world of fashion, but when you take into account the context and the fit of the garments you can make assumptions about materials and build quality and shit and that makes it cool, PLUS user actually gave positive, constructive criticism and contributed to the thread
you newfag fucks are supremely useless and the reason why this board has decayed so much over the past 3-4 years

>you can make assumptions about materials and build quality and shit and that makes it cool
it doesn't

P O S T F I T
O
S
T
F
I
T

you talkin to me blad?

Posted this pic in the last thread already. It seems to be p bad, according to many. Can someone tell me how I could improve? Thanks.

looks good man, what did they say?
could be because you are resting your lips in a strange way

this doesn't look horrible, just basic

I can't see what's wrong with my lips
Any tips on how ot become less basic?

don't mistake basic for bad
there is nothing wrong with basic

pants-Adidas

Slippers- Skechers

Rest from Zara. What do you think about it?

care to explain?

basic is just shit you see a lot, there is nothing outstanding or flashy about this, no 'statement pieces' so to speak but none of those are inherently negative things
someone could dress in sneakers, black jeans, white tee and a bomber and look like million dollars with Veeky Forums collectively sucking his dick but it would still be basic as fuck outfit
and having that kinda 'statemen pieces' or outstanding designs is by no means a requirement to be fashionable or dressing well

Ah, thank you. But most of the time I see the word "basic" connected to something negative. When a grill wears a choker, stan smiths, and ripped, tight black jeans, isn't that basic too? Because I just feel like the style I just described isn't inherently bad, but because of the context it really isn't a good fit.

>most of the time I see the word "basic" connected to something negative
you oughta take Veeky Forums less seriously in that case
'basic bitch' is a term to describe female fuccbois basically, people who lack personality in what they wear so they just hop on whatever is trending at the moment

Pretty good. What shoes though?

the colour of that coat makes me feel ill

not sure if it's the quality of the photo but it doesn't look nice

ditch the shoes and go for a plain jumper and it will be nice

hi

Navy blue makes you feel ill?

Got any shoe recommendation?

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

The dress is nice and I like the way it contrasts with the backpack. Not sure about the shoes I can't really see them clearly but they look a bit dull

I can't decide if I like the way you have your hair behind your ear, it's a very distinctive ear

I don't know what's up with your posture in this photo, but otherwise qt as fuck

yeah sorry it's just personal preference.

black vans or grey new balance would be a good fit

>all these uncompressed pictures, some uploaded from phone

LEARN TO FUCKING CROP. ITS NOT HARD

Both p nice. What kind of pants are those on the left

why did you watch the video mate?

on that little my core
could use a tie though

Noice. Where are you going dressed like that?

Taken before I dyed my hair, tired of blonde and now it's black

alternatively, change ce to something else, it looks weird here with your gothic heroin junkie aesthetic

Morning all, I'm sipping some coffee and searching some Japanese knives. Thought I'd drop in.

You've already been given ur shit, but if you were going for dressed by teenage fuccbois on the internet core you nailed it, bucko
it's alright, if you want feedback take a standing up shot so we can see how the clothes actually fit on you. I'm not sure the dark jacket meshes with the colours, I'd either go black pants with this combo or something else over the shirt. Nice beer bottles tho
this is textbook taken from inspo, those boobies tho also dislike the shoes
from the back
yucko stop posting this
b8
why the fuck are you wearing a nike turtleneck
too lazy to talk about this, don't like jacket
some1 save as copypasta
already saltied
b8
dunno bout the socks here
NO GO BIG NOSEO
I dunno about this druggie-chic

Post fit faggot

you should give titfucks with boobs that big

eh i dont really like the rafs here
kinda whatev, but inoffensive.
nah
nah
>nike turtleneck
>joggers
the skinnies ruin it
also the bomber is stupid
It's just a boring fit. There isn't really any improving to do, you just need to develop a style.
theres no way
Veeky Forums isn't ready
boring but cute
nope
crop the jeans a little, the way they stack doesn't look good with the chelseas.

Sorry but your fit sucks from head to toe

>calls other people's fit boring
>wear cps, grey sweater and black pants

this is bait right?

i am poor

never post again in this board

what bomber?
really ain't working with this stuff and seems kinda hard to make work in general
nice fit without it though
RO longsleeve?

lfw

too many fashion stickers on wall
2/10

I count two fashion stickers
>supreme on dresser
>palace on closet door
too many???

can i see it from the back?

Two is two too many

hi..

This isn't exactly true, for the most part Veeky Forums tends to be good about outing people who dress in the trendy uniforms like the one you described. This fit is basic in a totally different kinda way - its more pedestrian - just something you would see from some guy on the street, or in classes, and not think twice about it.

Oh boy...

what is that supposed to mean...

Every single outfit in this thread looks basic af except and

>buys full rick once

Wish the jacket was a bomber. Digging the palette though

why are you wearing a snuggie?

Who else here is /designerinpoverty/????

Nothing special, I know. Just started to change my whole wardrobe so it'll take me some time to get better fits.

I like this fit a lot.
Nice Ikea chair man, I also have this one, fit is cool
I like left one more
Why not wear belt?

Is this from /r/femalefashionadvice

Pic of garden 1/2

Wake me up :)

Not sure why it turned that way, now it should be good

>developing a style begins with putting a palace sticker on your door

Fuck is happening with your left leg

Tie those shoes tighter. You look pretty tall so I'd look into better fitting cropped jeans

what?

Höst

That's a Rhodesian flag on my door

Maybe I'm just tired but looks like there's an optical illusion on your legs were they fade in and out of the glare from the sun behind you bro 0.o

Please don't shoot up your school user