Vans or Janoski?

Vans or Janoski?

Janoskis.

Vans are for emo girls.

Janoskis look alot better in real life

Has that minimalist monochrome thing going. Plus they are better skateshoes too, good grip and boardfeel, suede material is better than vans. That being said theyre usually more expensive aswell

Both are classic shoes. Janoskis unfortunately went zumiez core but it wasnt the shoes fault. Still effay

vans are for children and teens

Nah vans are an american classic, ill keep a pair of vans with me until im a grandpa

I say Vans, Janoskis reek of highschool to me
Vans do to, but to a lesser degree

Youre literally retarded lmao

neither unless you are like 16 lol

LOL

Someone is really upset

They both suck imo but do what you want

Anything with a vulcanized sole looks childish to me. Not necessarily bad, as I like the look of bother Janoskis and Vans, but they both have a "ceiling" to how good they could look as part of an outfit.

a vulcanized sole is something that you cant even see? Its only something that the person wearing can feel. How does it look childish

face it, janoskis have cringy branding with the giant swoosh and the big-ass name on the front
the vans have at least some subtlety to them

He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Is it possible to find adult size Janoskis with velcro? I need a good velcro shoe.

nike you retard

why are you so mad?

janoskis are shit-tier

How so?

just look at them. poorly designed shoes.

I used to have an all white Janoskis and the classic black and white. Honestly Vans is better but both are high school shit-tier. I'd rather get some Reebok or Adidas for low-mid priced shoes.

Try using your eyes!