Why does Veeky Forums hate every girl that doesn't look anorexic? :-(

why does Veeky Forums hate every girl that doesn't look anorexic? :-(

We don't hate girls that are at a normal weight.

A normal weight should be at a healthy BMI.

anytime a girl posts a picture of herself with a seemingly normal body weight you all jump on her and tell them to lose weight and then maybe they'd look good.

this was tru 4 me when i posted

i'm a normal body weight :^(

same, I'm normal and I work out a lot but my boobs are way too big in my opinion and I feel like they make me look chubby

Don't worry we hate the skellingtons too.

im sure this is a troll, so post a pic of a girl like your talking about \

do you all just hate everyone jeez

Just women and niggers but I'm repeating myself.

this girl didn't look fat, yet several guys said similar things to her.

nigger, how the fuck am i supposed to tell if shes fat or not without a picture? Are you retarded?

she seems average to me.

Looks pretty fat to me, can't be certain since she's trying to hide it, even hiding them flabby untoned legs

Nah, she's thick. You can tell by her legs and hand. Is this really considered average now?

She's hiding her neck and throat. If you can't see clavicle then you are fat. Looks a little big around the midsection too.

Are we using American standards for average?

And to think that I became Veeky Forums just to have these hambeasts act entitled to slide their sticky slimy stomach pouches down my hard body.

I mean like not every fucking girl is a skelly. but I understand the importance of not being chubby but idk I guess I think chubby girls are kinda cute.

I don't think you understand what healthy is

lol I don't care, I don't think I'm fat because you can see my clavicle and ribs, I'm just self conscious and dumb.

Sweaty fatty

Your first mistake was looking for validation on Veeky Forums

I'd say it was being a hamplanet or a /soc/ attention whore.

same here, user

banter overdose

Yet I hate anorexic looking men
Get fit you niggas

lol another angry triggered roastie, my job is done here

one girl to another, you need to leave, this is not the place to seek attention from. Leave before your feelings get hurt.

drinking diarrhea

Because they're autistic and idiotic teenage boys.