Shoes, just post shoes thinking of buying new ones need some ideas

Shoes, just post shoes thinking of buying new ones need some ideas.

horrific thread

thanks for the input faggot

Custom meme

nice

fuck you

What are these shoes? I want em

looks like it would be some adidas x versace drop that retails for $800

MI ZX flux slip on if you talking about the 1st post

yo I bought some zx flux slipons in basically an inverse of what you have there (mostly black, white strap over) and i've basically never worn them

they just kinda look goofy irl

they don't look very good on feet (the foot warps the silhouette and makes it look way worse) and the other side of the shoe (the side facing away in the pick) just kind of looks awkward

that was my experience though, if you somehow have a chance to try before you buy i'd recommend it

I bought em online they look comfy as fuck. Are they sorta like puma shoes? Idk what you mean by goofy?

I copped these for $80 AUD.

Nice shoes

w2c

cop or nah?
>inb4 nigger shoes

i know nike makes air jordans, but something off putting about the double logos

If it didn't have that black logo would be 10/10 shoes

Considering buying these ($180AUD), anybody have any opinions? theres also a black variant.

grab them, that pic doesnt do it justice

10/10 shoe

I wanted a pair of these in all black but i guess they dont actually look as cool as i think they do

They look like brandless mall shoes. Like H&M kind.

Just pulled the trigger on these reps last night. Not paying pumped up meme resale value for a shoe that doesn't deserve it. Love how these look though

FUCK, adidas is bringing some good looking shoes out this season. Too bad they ALL SELL OUT so quick. I missed my chance to cop some NMD_r1s and i am M A D

Yeah it's fucking stupid. Not paying $300+ for a soft >>>>>running shoe that cost $1.15 to make. I'm never going to meet anybody who's going to >>>>>legit check me, nor am I interested in buying Feezys, so I'm happy paying $50 for these.

Good work la

{you}

Cancerous.

i obviously did not reply to the first post

Maybe tag a post then?

$50? uhhh where from, hook a brother up

Not him but he did, he was replying to me.
Maybe you should get some glasses instead of shoes.

this picture is a crime against humanity