Think it's worth it to cop a few pairs of the Yeezy Boost 350 v2's to resell? Assuming they're gonna be $220

Think it's worth it to cop a few pairs of the Yeezy Boost 350 v2's to resell? Assuming they're gonna be $220.

Always but you will be lucky to get one pair and get the rest cancel

I'm hoping if I do cop a pair they resell well since Yeezy is still being hyped up.

do i have a chance of copping a single pair without a bot?

also curious about this

I've heard that this upcoming release will be the most widespread yet but who knows

I hope so!

yea, theres always a lucky few. but way smaller than having a bot

these are going to retail 300$ in Canada. isn't this colorway supposed to have more pairs released?

gib bot

>thinking about buying a few pairs of yeezys

nigga its hard enough trying to get one. copping a pair of yeezys aint a regular walk into the store cop.

fuck u for triggering me

When do these drop?

how the fuck to cop in australia

I tried the past few times, I ended up just refreshing a page for three hours of my Saturday and getting nothing. Not worth it imo.

I live near a mall with every major shoe store (champs, footaction, footlocker etc). do I have a solid chance of getting a pair (or multiple) if i enter raffles for all of the stores, plus trying to get them online?

these are so ugly

what the fuck is sply-350 and why the fuck are people okay with these blatant and meaningless branding on an already disgusting and mediocre shoe

I swear these things look straight off aliexpress and they aint even faked yet like wtf this some YEEZY FASHION WEST SNEAKER SPLY-THREEHUNDREDFIFTY-tier chink shit

none of those stores will get any pairs, only shoe vendors in major cities like chicago and shit get them, even then you will have a tiny chance.

this desu senpai

always worth it but many more fail than actually get them. I never used a bot. I got the original Pirate blacks from a secondary sale (they sent me a special link to yeezy supply after release days later) I got tans without much effort. Then failed on glow 750s but they charged my card and offered bullshit 40% discount on other shoes. It's a crap shoot but only try if you feel like failing for maybe 3 hours on a Saturday morning

if you want them that badly they already have them in Vegas in those key hole machines

Will it be faster if I paid with paypal or CC?

No