How do you pull off "The Place Beyond the Pines" look?

How do you pull off "The Place Beyond the Pines" look?

Drive into a trailer park and steal all the clothes off the clothes line

Be good looking like Gossling
Get alot of shitty tats
Wear the same 2 white t shirts for a year.

Luke beat someone with a wrench because he touched him, robbed banks to support his family, fucked a woman in a relationship, and works for a travelling circus.

You're not gonna pull off this look if you're not radiating the same aura as him.

This.

On a side note, I never understood why Robin sawed his bike in half.

>alot of shitty tats

cause Luke wanted to keep robbing banks and Robin wanted to cool off for a bit so they wouldn't get caught. So he sawed his bike in half so he wouldn't have a getaway vehicle and thats why Luke had to buy that shitty bike that almost wouldn't start.

anybody have recs for any similar movies?

think it was just to prevent him from robbing any more banks hence why luke put a gun in his mouth asking for a new bike

>you will never have a good hearted partner in crime who talks to your son about you in a positive light despite the fact that you threatened to shoot his teeth off

But why not just pop or slash the tires? Luke could've easily gotten new tires and probably wouldn't have done more to Robin than slug him a couple times at most. Robin was basically asking to get killed.

Also, I just watched Lost River last night. Not quite as good as tpbtp story-wise, but it's undoubtedly Veeky Forums. It's the goose's first movie as a director.

>But why not just pop or slash the tires? Luke could've easily gotten new tires

cause like you said he could have easily gotten new tires. Robin probably hoped that destroying Lukes bike would make him want to stop.

I'll check out lost river. i've heard of it but havent seen it yet.

>tfw from schenectady
Basically just be urban trailer trash if that makes sense.

>gosling
>good looking
top kek he is average at best

>implying his tats weren't GOAT

post face

God damn they fucked up the motorcycle sound effects so badly in this film. I found the lead sound guy on FB and told him to get his shit together.

Decent movie otherwise.

>ISSAKNIFE

hahaha

Is that the new blue wiggles?

The rest of the world disagrees with you