I used to be extremely anti-fakes, would call people out for them and look down on them...

I used to be extremely anti-fakes, would call people out for them and look down on them, but now here I am searching aliexpress for the best replica of this. Who the fuck does Vetements think they are charging $1200 for a hoodie? I'm not even buying for the brand name, I'd buy it without the Vetements logo, i just think it's a cool idea. Help me Veeky Forums, I'm so conflicted.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/vetements-hoodie-oversized-kanye-hoodie-sweatshirt-women-men-hoodies-sweatshirts-streetwear-hip-hop-sweat-vetement-homme/32723767164.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

embarrassing, but i guess im not sure what i expect of fa at this point

check taobao but these arent faked yet i dont think. give it a couple of weeks or months or wait for a kpop star or well known western celebrity to wear it

Don't buy it.

If you think the price is not worth it do not pay for it and spend your money on something legit you think is worthwhile.

>who the fuck do de beers think they are charging thousands for this rock out of the ground!?

It's not even an interesting font or put together in any special way.
You could probably easily make it on some custom t-shirt site that has a hoodie option.

There's a few, they look like normal hoodies a bit though (then again so does the official one)

I wouldn't think the price was worth it if it was made of mink fur, I just think the design and fit are nice but 1200 is fucking ridiculous. I'd pay up to like 400 but it's just unfair.

fabrixquare?

It wouldn't have the extended arm length though. The fit + design are what makes it interesting.

just wait for a bit then. they got that dark green one fairly accurate.

Oh, I didn't know you liked the fit. I just thought you meant the saying on it.

diamonds are a naturally scarce gem and require a lot of work and resources to find/excavate.

Also >buying a 1200 hoodie that is thin af with a cringey angsty phrase slapped on top of it i bet you listen to halsey too lmao

arent you supposed to burn bridges after you pased them. that shit doesnt even make sense

Wait till vetememes comes out with a parody

>walk over bridge
>set bridge on fire
>use the light from the bridge to see in front of you

no you burn a 3rd bridge so that you can see the one you're trying to cross

Yeah sorry, by design I meant fit and logo

Exactly why I'm not spending 1200. Idk who Halsey is though, I listen to some trap, a lot of IDM, and psychadelic

de beers artificially increase price by only releasing limited stock. Just like Vetements

Good thing I don't buy diamonds either then.

the difference is this though: if i want to make my own diamond i need to either create my own lab and grow one or go out searching in the world for an untapped mine and mine one, theni have to learn how to cut diamonds

whereas if i want to make a hoodie that says some dumb shit on it, i can go buy a hoodie for $10 and write some dumb shit on it

The cotton on Vetements hoodies are actually extremely substantial and thick
Love poorfags talking shit about things they will never afford

must have genetically engineered a new genus of cotton or shit
le price = quality = style meme

keep being a garish, ostentatious prick, richie rich

It can be as luxurious and high quality as you want, 1200$ can get you a bespoke sports coat, why would you waste it on a mass produced hoodie?

Same fuckin' shit. Only a sperglord would make a scene in public over a good fake. I got a CDG and Gosha T from Aliexpress.

is there a plain version of this?

>he'd pay 400 for a fucking hoodie

and you can get the same quality cotton on a garment a quarter of the price you dropkick
the only reason people pay this much for these is because of the design and the exclusivity of having a "hip and ironic" fashion garment that costs $1200 that shows how intouch you are with fashion so you can fit in with the cool kids

K wai es es

What the fuck does that have to do with insecurities.
I wouldn't pay over $60 for a great hoodie with a design I like, but that insult makes literally no sense.

I never said it was worth the price
Like you can shit on Vetements for its design or price point, but saying it's low quality just shows you're an ignorant moron
If you're gonna critique at least know what you're talking about

no one ever said they were low quality you flop cunt
what people are saying is that the quality doesnt match the $1200 price tag
before you go around calling people morons, you might want to actually take the time to read properly

He said they were "thin as fuck", which is clearly not true
At some clothes aren't just "clothes", if you don't realise that you probably shouldn't be on a fashion board
Do you also price paintings by the canvas material and the paint used?

>poly blend
>quality

good 1

diamonds are a lot different than a gildan tier hoodie with meme sleeves and edgy text

diamonds aren't scarce

it's cottonpoly you fucking retard

aliexpress.com/item/vetements-hoodie-oversized-kanye-hoodie-sweatshirt-women-men-hoodies-sweatshirts-streetwear-hip-hop-sweat-vetement-homme/32723767164.html

just copped, I'll let you know how it is

yes actually
shitty canvas sags and cheap acrylic paints don't have good sheen or color retention

Oversized long sleeve hoodies have been a thing for the past year or so, surely there's others besides vetememes that does it? I'd thought a cold wall or juun j would've put out something like that

i can tell you rn that its going to be shit, the material looks like some shitty loopback fleece thing (prolly a high PE content one) its gonna be thin, the letters are printed via a shitty rubber transfer stencil, and the embroidery is all over the playe and not thick enough, also the proportions are way off, why would you even order it? you could get a much better hoodie for that money. i mean i understant buying a 1:1 replica for a relativelly high price but shitty fakes are not worth anything since they only make you look stupid and feel bad.

you know in the movies when they are in the forest or some shit and they hold the lamp in front of them to see in the dark? yeah that shits retarded. having the light right in your face like that would make you blind to whatever is in front of you. kinda the same idea here i guess

not same fag but it makes perfect sense. if you're paying $400 for a hoodie you're probably insecure about your appearance and making horrible decisions to cope