every female in the UK ever

>I love music
>Only listens to edm

>Stan smiths
>any adidas trainers really
>short shorts
>highlights in hair
>choker

Septum piercing was last year but I have to say when done right these chicks are hot sluts

This. Nothing wrong with EDM tho if they are into something other than generic big house or deep house. Rap is also AIDS tier.

does everyone listen to rap now unironically or is it just me? it's super obnoxious.

I want to fuck her so bad

>does everyone listen to rap now unironically or is it just me?
>now
yea maybe in 2014 lmao

back off shes mine

There is literally nothing wrong with being "basic". I act basic, because it's socially appropriate and not autistic. Dressing like a Hungarian hobo and having a Soviet car may be something I want to do, but it's retarded because you're basically socially asking to be isolated. It doesn't actually mean you yourself are basic.

Is she really or is this just a waifu you will never touch irl

Basic means cookiecutter. You can be socially appropriate and not be a autsitic

She is. Again, back off.

Damn I would definetly try to cuck you if I met her in person good luck I'm 6'4" and probably could but I know it's autistic to be an internet tough guy

*unsheathes katana and gets in a battle stance*

I'm not going to say it again.

*Teleports behind you and claims dominance by knifing you with cold steel* Nothing personnel kid

I know it so bad. Im used to wear basic stuff because if I wear some nice slp people at my collage react like Im gay and weirdo.

How do you score qt 3.14s? Is the personality meme true?

Interests
>Music
>Film
>Art

>Traveling

What are you supposed to say if you like making music and watching kino

>Wears tights and some sort of athletic shoe everywhere.
>Choker
>Clearly has Peroxide Bottle Blonde hair but claims that she's "a natural"
>Claims she loves drugs but pretends to be high and drunk AF off of oregano and mineral water.

Bonus: >Fucks shitty Chads and Daquans but wonders why her baby daddy bounced/why everyone nuts-n'-runs.

I'd also add "generic UK hardcore" to that, but only for the UK itself, because virtually none of the UK hardcore people are known over here in the US aside from Darren Styles and maybe Gammer..

>tfw you place too much importance on being socially accepted

What is wrong with those, seriously? I mean I'm not into traveling and I somewhat get it often goes with the "rich mommy girl" stereotype but I'll take that anytime over girls listing brands, party and tv shows in their interests (just in case : I saw this many times online)

but no one who listens to decent edm actually calls it edm

Everybody likes fitness, art, film, and travelling

Yea true. They know nothing about the different types and frankly it's annoying. What do you listen to?

>i may do basic things
>but i'm not basic
pls explain, tortured soul

sadly, these and the lowtop variant are making the round with trendy bitches
I'll still wear them, and at least take cred for having leather laces and having them be beat as fuck instead of crisp and new.

;/

I do when I'm around non-music-oriented people, but more so that they don't get confused.

what if i only do 2 of those things?

True, especially in and around London There's nothing wrong with being basic but I think many of us can agree that the stereotypes described here aren't just your average plain girl, they're trying to sell an image / lifestyle of being some sort of Kardashian or one of those Instagram slags that are always jetting off to China and Dubai.

can someone explain young girls obsession with chola eyebrows?

>yassss eyebrows on fleek (emojis)

Am I mixing subcultures? Is there nuance? Why are white girls trying to look like cholas? does no one else notice this trend? is it something sluts do? it's nasty

you're clearly a boy

>you're clearly a boy
stale meme desu

Hahaha what a fucking soulless loser you are. But hey,have fun with all your 4 friends and your 6/10 wife!

>mfw im fucking a girl like this

nogo greaso

i barely come to Veeky Forums

you have a dick. or youre intersexed or something. you look like a 14 year old twink who went on hormone blockers

plus your behavior is all wrong. girls camwhore where they can get sustained verification (likes, comments, subscribes, etc)

pretty obvious that you were born male

You seem like the type of person that listens to animal collective and think they are really eclectic for it

she has a real boyish smile

I mean... what kind of response do you give to obvious bait/projection?

Being socially acceptable (in public) does not define what you are like. Only insecure aspies have to show everyone how le quirky and weird xD they are in front of others

Trashy Asian girls do the same thing

I can't quite describe the look but it's almost like Emily Oberg, Kim and Kanye West, Beyoncé and a generic lower class girl had a baby and it spawned this generic teenager that seems to be so common now.

Why do you think anyone uses Veeky Forums? Its freedom, you can say and like the most offbeat stuff and you won't isolate yourself. You can claim to hate jews in one thread and talk about your dildo collection in the next and it's fine

>Try to introduce friend to infected mushrooms
>dont like it, they sound too foreign
>realize after listening to them for years they are a jewish band

no it's
>musique
>kino

does that nose help you smelling coke from a distance?

>tfw I'm not retardted but I hang out at the local asylum bc it's cool and I'm afraid of being alone for a fucking second

pls give succ

why they hating on that hairstyle though? Its pretty nice

no it just means you're boring person who refuses to admit it
nothing wrong with being basic thats who you are.

nobody wears ugg boots anymore

I always find that people that go over 2 and up posts to lash out at someone else if unprovoked are generally projecting heavily. Want to talk?

ive been waiting for you to post so i can filter you. thanks

>he doesn't know

stop beeing a bitch

What even is 'edm'? I don't know anything about music genres and honestly suspect that it's all made up on the spot.

>Be reserved
>user its OK to like what you like!

>Bee myself
>What is this garbage why are doing it user?

>I act basic, because it's socially appropriate and not autistic

not everybody is a natural autist user

what?

en US hay mucho de eso
no hay fa/

fixed: kylie jenner starter pack

thats a man

not a man you fags and desu your insults/memes are just becoming cringey and annoying at this point

>your insults/memes are just becoming cringey and annoying at this point
the irony

vans are garbage tier and sk8 his could be seen modeled readily at every circa survive or brand new show ever

I'm an electrohouse fan. I like when the artist actually can play a keyboard and understands music.

underrated post

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=bUs_CcBhk3w

FUCK OFF FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

muh dick

>he cares this much about what other people think

you're not gonna make it

More starter packs pls I like this

There's a nose book page something like starter packs or something like that just search it

back to /pol/

Too braindead to even correctly write out the artist name.

Jesus Christ off yourselves

>tfw you think "basic bitches" are hot as fuck and everyone in this thread is hating on them

More for me, I guess!

>implying being a true individual isn't going to make you a social outcast

>implying trying to be a true individual doesn't outweigh the consequences of being an outcast or viewed differently

yur not gonna make it

People that say this have never experienced loneliness

I know that sounds edgy but it's a horrible hell.

Where is the upvote button?

>choker
fuck i am seeing these more often i hope they come back in muh dick.

You care just as much as I do. Nobody in existence "doesn't care" about their perception, its just ones that fit in easier have an easier time believing they don't.

>something i don't like is autistic
people have a problem with being basic because it's fucking boring. if you're okay. wings exactly like everyone else, go for it, but don't act like you're fucking better than all of us because you're "not autistic" honestly do you even fucking know what autism is? You fuck?

>Nobody in existence "doesn't care" about their perception

Yes, but there is a difference between caring and completely altering your own character to satisfy others

I try to follow my own path, have my own opinions etc, and if people don't like me for it, it sucks and I wish it didn't have to be that way. I always try to work things out and laugh off differences

But I'm sure as hell not going to pretend to be someone different just to fit in. The moment you do that is the moment you lose your identify, because you're like everyone else , and you're doing things with zero purpose - Merely to make others happy. I'm not saying be different for the sake of it. I'm saying don't feel the need to make others happy and copy everything

I know it sounds edgy, but it's true. Everyone cares about how others perceive them. The difference between that and being 'basic' is going as far as changing who you are. Just look at all girls on social media. They're all mindless clones of each other.

knowing that you're not actually her and that u spend all ur time shitposting, pretending to be a teenage girl makes me really sad and worried for your mental health. I hope you get help one day buddy

Put me in the screen cap when this is posted to r/Veeky Forums for that shitpost karma

but they're the hottest tho

this

jesus christ

>has dated or currently dating black...
Utterly disgusting

fuck off attention whore

I wanted to cop the white ones and then every basic bitch at my school had em
What all white high top should I get?