Yes

fuck no

no

/thread

This is now a reviewbrah inspo thread.

i bet you wear ultra boosts

>reviewbrah will never go full rick

if only he would realize his potential

Reviewbrah is most definitely Veeky Forums. He's a well respected individual across boards like Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums.

reviewbrah is #teamhedi

i watched one video of him and he had disgustingly long nails... almost gave me herpes watching him eat greasy food with his dirty hands... gross. not effay at all.

Personally, I think he's a decent looking dude. effay for sure. He just needs to change the hair and he'll pull like crazy.

>square toed shoes

Fucking pleb. He grows his nails as a juxtaposition to the suits he wears. It's a representation of the order and chaos in his daily life.

Long nails are elegant you fucking cunt.

I bet you're a gross-ass basic bitch with a duck-like voice.

Those shoes tho

yes. totally developed style, refined, uncompromising. reviewbrah has more balls than most of Veeky Forums

in China long nails symbolize wealth and status, as their wearers don't need to do manual labor

His jacket doesn't fit.

Yes

Yes, he has a bizarre form of confidence that you just have to admire.

it's called beeing yourself
it's a retro fit you fuckin normie

Reminds me of the guy on mfa who wears vintage only younger.

I bet you only wear military uniform and only listen to patriotic music. Fucking pathetic. Gtfo of my homosexual board

We're not in china, america is supposed to hate china

>ywn see reviewbrah turn into a qt trap

It's a wrong fit. Collar is gaping, shoulders are too wide, way too much material in the sleeves. Lapels would probably gape if he was standing normally. It's a jacket cut for somebody athletic, not a twig.

Omega on the top set, feelsgoodman

This. What exact shit he's got on doesn't matter worth a damn compared to the fact that he knows his style and goes for it without compromise. That's the core of personal style.

I have to agree with this though, that reviewbrah doesn't always seem to know how to choose his pieces, or use a good alteration tailor. I've seen pleb gaps on his jackets in several vids. Still, these are the details you learn gradually, he's got the basic concepts down pat of knowing what he wants and seeking it out which is a damn sight more than you can say for most of Veeky Forums, who are a gang of bandwagoners.

He also browses /pol/, apparently.

>an actually non troll, correct watch chart

never thought i'd see the day

add nomos to tier 1, maybe franck muller to tier 2.

he would legit look good if not for his fucking baby face.