Have you ever gone through a fashion phase? Back in 2013 I actually dressed in goofninja and had fucking dreamboxes...

Have you ever gone through a fashion phase? Back in 2013 I actually dressed in goofninja and had fucking dreamboxes. Thankfully I grew out of it.

sure.. windbreakers.. sweaters... forever sweaters... outdated hipster junk..

I stopped wearing hoodies and started wearing sweaters around junior year of highschool. I used to wear a beanie all year round and stopped that senior year.

She's got some good breasts going on.

No, I'm the most fashion invested I've ever been, and hopefully I only get more fashionable.

For like 2 years I was fashion victim, wanted acceptance from Veeky Forums and hopped on retarded microtrends in almost panicky manner and really only bought fast fashion
Thank fuck I came to my senses and didn't spend too much on dumb shit like palewave

So that's what happened to Barb after the monster took her!

in 2011 I wore v necks and cardigans with chukkas and jeans. Nothing too bad.

palewave is just pastel clothes lmao

who the fuck doesn't have a pair of lightwash jeans?

I used to try to go for the dude weed lmao look back during my sophomore year of high school, but it died out quick when I realized what a shitcunt I looked like

Thought being Veeky Forums was 'cool' back when I was 15, tried like a faggot because I couldn't think for myself and just followed retarded internet trends. 18 now, reached my goal body (pic related) for the moment and just wear t-shirts and jeans because I look better dressed casually than any other way.

Also used to have young leo hair and cut it all off and got a military haircut. Basically became a really boring looking person, but I'm decently attractive so people like me more than they ever used to.

Feels good lads

*dressed, not tried

I followed the basic trends I grew up around. Big white tees, uptowns, jordans, new era caps, etc. in middle school. I took a liking to hype beast shit in highschool and looked super tacky. Luckily I mellowed out by senior year. Now I just rock whatever I think looks good on my frame.

Yeah honey, you rock it!

I was an emo-scene kid.
I'll never grow out of it in my heart.

thats one of the shittiest goal bodies i have ever seen

I dressed as a Trojan skinhead for 4 years back in 2005 good times.

I bought rick owens geobaskets and wore them with badly fitting black jeans and hoodie for 5 years

Y-You too

spoilers arent Veeky Forums family

dude you fell for the biggest meme of all

11 is the monster
barb dies

damn i got pwned online :D

I dress like a fuccboi with ironic everything right now. On some level I love how ridiculous it is. On another I know how stupid I look. Still it's the only way I've been clocked as lesbian and it gets me the girls.

Literally ottermode, the best of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums n00b

Its the best of neither. It looks terrible. It just screams "I don't get anything done", its neither buff nor skinny.

Back in high school I dressed in a skater/streetwear aesthetic. Those were dark times.
>10 deep
>crooks and castles
The list goes on smfh.

>Bought roshes once

At least they are still good workout shoes

A E S T H E T I C S M 8

Except it has no aesthetic. It looks absolutely terrible. Nothing works with it. Sorry you fell for the ottermode meme.

during my edgy """punk""" phase i wore those massive fucking osirises
i had the triple bright lime colorway, still own a yellow/black/blue pair
also some pacsun shit

Kek plz go back to Veeky Forums and take your 5 scoops with you Chad.

Are you me, user?

Crooks and castles isnt bad desu
>Pic related

lel

No but I'm always going through seaonal phases. This thread actually reminded me that it's time to remove the summer colors from my fits so thanks.