90's inspo thread

90's inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Leather-sneakers-by-Russian-street-brand-DY-/191744086018?hash=item2ca4d69002:g:KdIAAOSw5IJWdcut
instagram.com/p/BJi8BhSASur/?taken-by=slavik_mihailoff&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tucking t-shirts into jeans.

Wish that never died.

Black culture ruined the west.

i think i know you is this you in the pic?

When effay has lost all hope there is only one man who can save us all... A MAN WITH

>TUCKED T-SHIRTS
>DADCORE JEANS

looks like you're dressed up as kurt cobain for halloween

Literally asap rocky brought this trend back from the dead.

a team of personal stylists curates trendy looks for asap to wear. he's a follower, he's not bringing anything back that isn't already here.

thats a pretty blue pilled statement user

this looks like the ideal rise for jeans. low cut for men was a mistake.

But blacks did that as well, nice try kike

there's pretty good 90s inspo in the new narcos season

for women too.

>that wall
hngg

I wonder how hard david schwimmer felt the fact he was way less attractive than everyone else here

Kurt?

lol
just lol

I love her

She must have smelled amazing at that point in time, and probably never thought of starring in shitty zombie movies for the rest of her life.

It's cause he's not a manlet, if he was less than 6' he would not have got the role

I will always remember her this way. It's strange how my personal ageing has never affected me, yet seeing hot girls age terrifies me and reminds me that death is coming closer with every year.

How do you roll sleeves like that when they're that loose

personal favorite

wheres this pic from? looks familiar

'94

whatever you say

>2005

normcore seems to be lasting pretty long and im glad about it. i think it's deceiving everyone and it's harder for people to catch on

where do I get some good 90's sneakers at? poking around ebay for retro nikes and stuff but not loving what I'm seeing

yeah when black people started to make untucked baggy tees a thing

this looks like a serious 2016 interpretation of the 90's rather than what the 90's actually were

also it started in 2001 not 05

fuck RIP Bill Cunningham

That's not how you use shoe laces

And then Columbine happened, and all this 90's shit became Total Request Live and Eminem. It's over.

God coming through

it is if you a skate

this is so good

>and it's cheap as fuck

goat

OP are you from bris?

I saw someone wearing this exact outfit without the jacket today

guys i really am considering getting into bootcuts....

lmao what the fuck are those pants?

not 90s

Dude, you put young Brad in a potato sack with hand holes and he'd still look like a sex god. Show me guys with "average" bodies pull off high rise jeans.

>Show me guys with "average" bodies pull off high rise jeans.
literally this entire thread

fuck i need this in my life. w2c user?

>colored trucks

x-men t-shirt 1994

ebay maybe, google image search is where i found it.

maybe try goodwill?

here, I really like pic related outfits, its a Japanese band called Especia for anyone who would wonder.

also, what do you lads think of these shoes?

ebay.com/itm/Leather-sneakers-by-Russian-street-brand-DY-/191744086018?hash=item2ca4d69002:g:KdIAAOSw5IJWdcut

winona is love, winona is life

>fave jewish girl

There's a conspicuous lack of flannel and baggy jeans in this thread. Pic related is basically how I remember high school kids (the cool ones anyway) dressing around '94-'95.

loves it

Why? What is the connection?

since when did general american fashion turn from this to absolute fucking cancer

when doing tricks sometimes a belt will dig into your sides, using a shoelace eliminates this instagram.com/p/BJi8BhSASur/?taken-by=slavik_mihailoff&hl=en

WILL? WILL? SON TALK TO ME.

wtc mock neck top??????

81 posts so far. Only a few pictures worthy:(

anyone have tips for 90s clothes?
I find thrift shops now carry pretty much only stuff post-2000 (a lot of skateboard company tshirts and cargo shorts etc)

just try, ya weak-ass thoughtless spineless dickless fashion leech

Go to bigger thrift stores in bigger cities/suburbs. It's there, but it's just buried, most likely.

Or do online vintage at, say, Etsy. There's a lot of 90's stuff that people sell on there.

lmao i follow u on insta kek

id on shoes?

Our dads were goat.

Lol y u mad tho? I do try and they fall down after moving a bit. Only works with tight shirts or pinning/rubber bands afaik and wanted to know what's happening here

dumbass

I remember in the 90s, all the cool kids would drive the 1992 geo tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums to school. Kind of funny how the bold curves and functional, masculine styling still gets panties wet 25 years later.

might as well wear a middle school uniform.

Why have high cut pants for men still not come back into fashion? Especially on suits.

i second this
I don't know if it's my body type or something but I feel like I look pretty gud with a tucked tee in jeans but I don't want to do it cause ppl might think it's fuckin weird ://

>I don't want to do it cause ppl might think it's fuckin weird
spineless

that dixie-cup paintjob though