Is my hairline receding? More hair than usual fell off in the shower so I'm kinda panicking...

Is my hairline receding? More hair than usual fell off in the shower so I'm kinda panicking. I'm literally a fucking 26 year old man.

Another pic

yes.

licherally a 26 year old man

lmao h9ly fuck. yeah the first pic wasn't so bad. but that's super bad. time to go full bald.

fuck... i started using minoxidil as some anons here were suggesting it..
how fucked am i?

bro nothing fixes balding except hair transplants. all that shit they say is bogus. it's like taking a pill to lose weight. it's just bullshit. grow a beard and go full bald. only way to gain respect back from women.

It's NOT THAT bad. Don't worry. Just go and see a dermatologist.

How old are you? You literally look like a 26 year old youtuber.

You look like nigger faggot

>more hair than usual fell out
Your hair shouldn't be falling out at all. You're fucked.

Hey, thats pretty good

Everyone loses hair. Balding means it won't grow back, fäm.

i would say bait but its Veeky Forums so most likely youre just retarded

edups?

did you shave your hairline?

you can l i t e r a l l y be recogised by only your forehead. how does it feel?

what

>

Nice try, Leafy

yeah, he's probs a gay retard

who is this nigger faggot

>receding

Nigga it's a called a mature fucking hairline. Very few retain a straight NW0 past their early 20's.
Take pictures for the next 6 months and evaluate.

If balding,

>Minoxidil
>Ketoconazole shampoo
>Finasteride

M-M-M-Moneyshot

This. You're asking a board that thinks if a hairline isn't immaculate then its receeding.

My hair never falls out. Maybe I'm just just in the minority though.

it falls out when you wash it, you just don't notice

ian where u at?
come fuck me cunt

Fucking leafy fans

Woah man, this dudes got a weak ass chin!

This. Also, hair transplant is my large ass dick. Rich guy in the family had a hair transpant and it looks ugly/beta as fuck, just go full bald

Idk which forehead looks bigger

I can't tell if iDubbbz just has a huge forehead or if his hairline is actually receding

>iDubz
>huge forehead
Pick one

>idubz
>idubbbz
pick one

>bro nothing fixes balding except hair transplants. all that shit they say is bogus. it's like taking a pill to lose weight. it's just bullshit.

MD here, not true.

Finasteride + minoxidil therapy works, but the difference is not as good as you'd like. Helps more if you have a rapid balding problem starting from the back of your head, less with receding hairline. Pricey as hell too.

I've been balding from some time and minox+fin helped for a while but I decided to just accept the fact that I'm gonna be baldie by the time I turn 35. Unfortunately shaving your head doesn't work for everyone since your nasty head shape can look even worse if shaved.

Yes you niggerfaggot

Edups, your a peace of chat, please loag off the ethernet.

show your face, I bet you're a gay niggerfaggot

that is fucking beatiful

My hair is thinning on top as well
I don't want to grow bald

Iddubz

Franky Muniz?

IDUBBZZZZZ

your hairline looks okay to me, op

even if you're receding it's not the end of the world, trust me. no one cares about your hairline.

no, you don't have to put on muscle or grow a beard if you go bald.

idubzz?

This is a good meme face

vegangains?

>20 years old
>Still wears his hair like a 12 year old

As someone who has thinning hair,, you have to accept your thinning hair. I am using minoxidil, and though it has helped, my hair is not as thick as it was a few years ago.

Long thin hair looks bad and wispy. It looks bad when it gets windy. It looks bad when you sweat. It looks bad under bright light. It looks bad when brushed with an obvious attempt to make it appear fuller than it is.

From experience, the best thing to do it to cut it short.

At least it gives more of an impression that you are aware, but you are trying to make the best of the situation rather than a bad hairstyle to try to hide the obvious.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I'd go in fin but I'm too worried about sides and am already NW3.