Who's regime would you rather live under?

who's regime would you rather live under?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost#Development_and_reconstruction_of_the_plan
youtube.com/watch?v=xd7VV7iLOuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitler's, assuming i don't fight in war an am able to GTFO when Russians arrive

This.

None of them. I wouldn't want to live under Stalin because he's Stalin and I wouldn't want to live under Hitler because I'm a Slav.

>Because I'm a Slav
>Believing in the memes

Sorry for not wanting to be a second-class citizen because I don't fit into Hitler's retarded view of what an Aryan is :^)

do you think you think you could progress more quickly in either government?

>slav
Opinion disregarded tbqh

Since I'm a minority and Hitler was more of a hypocrite, Hitler. Hitler would abandon his racial ideals for pragmatism. Stalin would push for force.

Don't bully me

holy fuck those digits

hitler

Either, it doesn't matter. I would use my knowledge of historical events to my advantage, rise up in power for my extraordinary prediction abilities and avant-garde scientific knowledge, and lead one of them into mass victory.

Or, alternatively, Stalin would have you killed.

>avant-garde scientific knowledge
Implying you could explain how a cell phone works let alone an atom bomb.

Slavs are üntermenschen

I SAID DON'T BULLY ME

I went to school for five years and I could definitely explain some significant things that were unknown seventy years ago. Also I understand how telecommunication works and even a decent amount of physics involving radio waves. I could do incredible things. But yeah Stalin might have me killed, which sucks because the number of people in Russia is easier to work with than in Germany for conquering the planet.

I SAID SLAVS ARENT PEOPLE, WŁADISLAW. NOW UNCLOG MY TOILET

Stalin. But only as a card-carrying member of the Party. Otherwise, Hitler.

I'm a [spoiler]western Ukrainian AKA pseudo-Polack[/spoiler], not a Polack.

God dammit Veeky Forums X. I thought I turned the shortcuts off.

Lol pretty much this.

Ok volodomyr
You still aren't a human

Bullying is bad.

If I had knowledge of the future I would only advise Hitler to drop the Slavs aren't Aryans meme and work with the Ukrainians to defeat the Soviet Empire.

You can't bully a subhuman beast

Stop bullying me

No, but if you are mean against it it may come and "liberate" your wife and daughter.

Also sponsor pro-Nazi movements in Britain and the US and infiltrate academia like the Communists did. Create Cultural Nazism (inspired by Cultural Marxism). Wait a generation until you have absolute soft and hard power. Then invade Poland.

Hitler thought the Baltics were Slavic and considered jap chinks to be more aryan than any slav. His whole reasoning was pure reactionary bs.

Are you telling me Hitler used the old "dehumanize your enemies" tactic? Interesting.

No
That's why you kill them and fill up the space with Germans

I'd choose to live in the country whose ideales were the closest to freedom

Worked well for Hitler, eh?

Japs are 100% more aryan then you sirgay mongol. That's why they have superior cartoons and society while russia will be majority muslim in 100 years

So...Canada

>Russia will be majority muslim in 100 years
Why? They are going to conquer western europe in a 100 years?

anyone else's

One can only dream

>Stalin
Be dank NKVD Tovaritschsh and go around purging people and hunting SS
I could probably rise through the ranks if id let myself go...

Like a third of russia is muslim and also the only places with above replacement level births

living during Hitler's regime >>>> "living" during Stalin's regime

living after Stalin's regime >>>> "living" after Hitler's regime

>That's why you kill them and fill up the space with Germans

Shut up. My future children will be half-Ukrainian thanks to my new beautiful bride.

t. Black Muslim living in Canada

HANS
WE CAN DREAM

Less than 7% of Russia is Muslim. Did a Syrian migrant beat you to the point of retardation?

>producing double untermenschen

that litterally triggerd me you shitlord!

You don't happen to also be an atheist homosexual liberal abortion doctor?

Just accept the churka master race will replace you subhumans

with a STEM degree that happens to be a mtf trans

كل ما يساعدك على النوم ليلا، محمد شميت.

>tfw when she will arrive through the mail in one week
Inshallah!

Hitlers 3rd reich - I would like to see romanesque architecture all over the place and neat bureaucracy deteriorate with time.

I'm Danish and being Germanys bitch cuck should allow me to have advantages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

>he fell for the Generalplan Ost meme

>HITLER WAS GOING TO GAS 6 BILLION SLAVS BECAUSE HE OPPOSED COMMUNISM

Yep. Everyone knows that Hitler only hated russians and that true slavs were his closest allies.

Stalin representing Russia was always funny to me.
>he fell for the Generalplan Ost meme and is trying to defend it

>Veeky Forums is already /pol/
welp, it was bound to happen someday sooner or later

RIP

>Hitler vows to solve the Ukraine question in regards to ukrainian independence from the Bolsheviks

Nothing wrong with hating sl*vs, they don't contribute anything to society anyway

It's not /pol/, we just have a few Germanaboos come here every once in a while.

>is trying to defend it
But that's not what I'm doing at all you massive retard

He also vowed to not do anything after the Sudetenland thing.

>they don't contribute anything to society anyway
They make t*rks and naziboos buttblasted :^)

Slovaks had their golden age under Hitler.

Your reply sounded sarcastic to me.

Why would I be sarcastic about slavic nazi allies while posting a picture of a slavic nazi ally?

Because that's how sarcasm works.

You're retarded.

Reminder Hungarians, slovaks, Croatians, bosinians, romanians, baltics, and ukrainians all fought against the bolsheviks neo-serfdom so they had to invent genocide plans to control them after conquering all of eastern europe

I'm sorry that you don't know what sarcasm is.

Stalin didn't do a thing against Eastern Europe till Hitler decided to give them half of it though.

>Lithuanians 85%
>Latgalians 100%

>Russians 50-60%

wtf

Kind of this, they needed to fabricate a lot of shit to push the liberation meme.

Reminder that Germans, Hungarians, Slovaks, Croatians, Bosnians, Baltics and Ukrainian all fought against the Nazis, so they had to invent Jewish conspiracy theories to excuse themslves after pillaging and raping all of eastern europe.

>Baltics

Generalplan Ost is completely baseless
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost#Development_and_reconstruction_of_the_plan

German meme studies.

Germans soldiers giving ukrainian children presents, note none of them are being raped or sent to gulags

Plus Finland, parts of Poland and parts of Romania.
Finland had luck enough to survive it though.

Well, I am not Jew so I side with Hitler. There is much more chance to come out as alive while choosing Hitler counting both possibilities of be dead at war or killed by insanity of dictatorship.

>Finland had luck enough to survive it though.
Finns are based like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xd7VV7iLOuI

This is factually not correct, otherwise Slavs wouldn't be able to obtain Ahnenpass. I wish people ead something from actual nazi racial scientists like Gunther and Rosenberg instead of repeating baseless bullshit they read on wikipedia and /pol/. I won't even mention how you misuse the word reactionary.

> Finns are based like that.
Don't forget that Russians suck at offensive wars.

It was definitely reactionary due to clashes with Stalin's interests and campaigns.

PALINDUBS

CHECKED

Man Veeky Forums has gone to shit recently.
>durr Hitler dindu

I'd rather live under neither. If I had to choose, then knowing what I know about the Nazi economy I'd chose Stalin.

>reactionary
>of, pertaining to, marked by, or favoring reaction, especially extreme conservatism or rightism in politics; opposing political or social change.

Literally how in the fuck does this relate to classifying gooks as Aryan?

Stalin, so I don't get buttraped by Russians within a couple of years.

How was it not reactionary to turn your closest right hand ally into a subhuman enemy of the whole genetic order just because the guy decided to take your favorite spot on the dining table?

Out of curiosity what do you thing the world reactionary means? What you're describing is more like pragmatism.

No point in debating that fucktard.

>of, pertaining to, marked by, or favoring reaction, especially extreme conservatism or rightism in politics; opposing political or social change.

So something completely unrelated to that shit.

Now now ladies, no need playing dirty tricks like pretending it's more than just you in this bitter argument here.