What kind of undergarments does Veeky Forums wear?

What kind of undergarments does Veeky Forums wear?

polo drawers

lululemon and calvin klein trunks exclusively, you can't be effay if your undie game is weak

commando

That dude looks so weird wtf

I wear Coast Clothing™ boxers. They aren't very sexy but they're expensive and of amazing quality. Last absolutely years and are cumpfy as fuck.

what do you mean?

my calvin klein boxers are my favourite. got them at winners, 4 for $15 or something

adultbaby.jpg

When everyday is leg day.

just a nice coating of my lovers' crusted up cum

Calvin Klein Body black trunks

I been buying them for about 8 years

>none
Duh.

I dont use underwear, because I'm a man, and i dont have uncontrollable leaks.

If you wear underpants to stop 'skid marks' from getting on your $500 jeans, you either have a problem cleaning yourself, or have a faulty anus.

DESU i dont see any effay value in undergarments at all: If someone is effay in the forest and nobody is there to see it, are they really effay at all?

Nice sweat marks and ball rubbing. Must be comfy

$500 dollr jeans are very comfy, and only niggers sweat that much

that looks like matthew broderick

Jockey elance bikini briefs.

Not at all, plus broderick is scrawny af

>Muscles are weird haha

Kys my man

Boxer Briefs

Mine are more holes than cloth.

im glad i dont know you otherwise id probably puke from the stench

looks weird cause hes a manlet

> manlets look weird

kys my man

> overcompensating manlet detected

Looks normal, average

cheap chink shit

Briefs and trunks.

Who the fuck emits a smell when they don't wear underwear you retard. Do you?

t. stinky

Pretty sure you live in a pretty cold climate.

But it's still somewhat disgusting, and at the very least you can't wear your pants without washing them daily.

Equipo briefs. Fabric is soft, label is minimal, they're fairly cheap and don't bunch up too badly. They're not the best, but can't beat the price for what you get.

>it also bulges in a way to make your dick look gud

Me undies, they're soft and they have the dick pouch. They have a bad rap for shilling but the cloth is pretty soft, not god tier if you're used to high end clothes but alright. My dick prefers them to my normal cotton underwear, for both feel and look. Pretty expensive though, I'd go with ck for micro modal if you don't care about the prints.

The company is changing their subscription plan though so I'll probably unsubscribe soon. Their brand is also ghetto trash emoji lingo which is cancer, fortunately it doesn't make it onto the clothes because they have minimal branding.

This turned into a little review. Probably don't get me undies.

lmao you must have a very sweaty/fat body

he fell for the SA+GOMAD meme. lmao

LMAO

He's got fucked up proportions my man. If you think that looks fine you probably too do. Or you're a dumpy fatass who thinks anything that isn't your own body looks fine.

johnny candito, powerlifter

Adult baby and a world class powerlifter

This is how I look. Do I just keep losing weight as planned or am I not gonna make it fa?

LOL

open up a pawn shop