Are black people taking over the fashion industry?

Are black people taking over the fashion industry?

First we took your sport, then we took your music, then we took your women, now we're taking your fashion

Yes

>black
>fashion

don't respond to race bait threads.

have a nice day.

>street niggerwear
>fashion

My fucking sides

>black
>human

at least we can take your lives

>blacks
>not taking each other's lives

this

voila

>pre evolution
>Homo Erectus

Funny that the current iteration of your race only exists thanks to slavery. You're welcome, brother.

>lives
>not wives
you completely fucked up you retarded ass cracker shaking my head
also
>tfw you stretch your white gf pussy with your big fat black cock
who can relate family

this

t. white /pol/ user

click click unga bunga
stretching a pussy is not aesthetic

Then start acting like the rest of us, you baboon. Why are you the only race still stuck in the stone ages oh because you're negroid i.e inferior

Black men are better at sex than white men. Just my observation as a white girl

that's because they are subhuman creatures who feel they need to reproduce. they have a higher urge for it.

white people are so lazy they went across the world to find someone else to do work for them
imagine being white and still being this insecure.

wow it's incredible you are living life on easy mode already how does that happen

anyways, i see more white girls with black men every day here in the northeast it has become a norm. i had no idea it triggered you all so much, that's cute.

cause white men have pencil dicks, its a known race trait they possess

>then we took your trashiest women with daddy issues

Fixed.

just like how low intelligence, violent tendencies, and being short are all black race traits?

>.< I sear you people can't get it up without calling someone a nigger.

ITT: white american underage boys pretending to be black

This

>either be an animal with a large dick that lives in the ghetto or create the greatest civilization ever

ITT: 13 year old /pol/ users

Black people have always had better fashion, generally speaking.

What's up with niggers and goatees?

What's up with niggers being religious/superstitious in 2016? It's pathetic. This is another reason i cannot listen to rap shit. Every single album a shit ton of muh Jesus references, muh god. I can't relate to this. At least fucking pretend to be atheist or agnostic for appearances sake ffs. Stupid fucking mokeys.

Friendly reminder that these threads are bait created by white people. Black people lack the mental capacity to solve the captchas, nor have they money to buy Veeky Forums passes, so they are NOT posting here. Always keep that in mind folks.

this

Race baiting #Propaganda - Sad to see "adults" and "intellectuals" bring skin color into discussion like this. Just shows that the programming has been effective. Sheep will do as the shepherd says. Careful not to stray from the flock, lest you become a meal for the real wolves. Notify your shepherd, we hunt in packs.

threads like this is the reason why none of you is gonna get laid (pic related it´s you)

>we

sure thing ezekiel,keep dreaming of niggers ploughing you

>implying
The real sheep are the purposefully ignorant fucksticks that can't just acknowledge that there are clear cut racial differences.

At least in their minds they are
Or is it that like the music industry, the fashion industry is now dead enough that there is now finally room for pretenders to get in the door en-mass. They arent taking anything over. Its just that everyone else has left.

Using their multi-millionaire celebrity status to sell clothing. That is plastic as fuck. They can hire and open stores wherever they want. Just sit at home and sink a few bucks into it. I cannot picture Kanye sitting at a sewing machine with his team assembling an article of clothing specifically for me. Just hire other people to do it for you, stamp your name on it and call yourself a designer. People like him are merely capitalizing on the idea. Its illusion designer in the same way other pleb brands are. A marketing tactic. Thats all. Just marketing.