Redpill me on retro military style. Is this kind of coat fedora tier?

Redpill me on retro military style. Is this kind of coat fedora tier?

If it fits, it could look good

dressing period correct is extremely autistic, whether you're talking ivy, casual, mod, trojan skin, or anything else
nobody wants to recreate old ww2 pictures or anything crazy like that, even if some of the guys were comfy as fuck

It is fedora tier depending on if your just wearing it to 'the convention', but if your wearing it out and about town its pretty acceptable. Just dont button it up all the way.

If you wear it confidently and act like a normal person, nothing prevents you from doing it

For practical reasons however I'd recommend sticking to peacoats or similar garments, the greatcoat is awful if you sit in a car, tram or anything like that

Otherwise retro military is good to go, I recently copped myself one of these for the autumn, pretty content with it so far.

it wouldnt be fedora tier if you put some thought into the fit. not entirely "classy" but also not entirely neckbeard either. add some color.

holy shit never wear that again; Sterlingwear peacoat is as far as you can go without looking like a complete tool

get an N3B if you insist

Don't forget, it's just as autistic to dress "period correct" for the modern period

I removed the shoulderboard piping and silver buttons if it makes you feel better

>the greatcoat
Oh thats how its called, translated it to english as "overcoat".

Can look good if it fits properly and is worn right.

Reminds me of something Balmain would make.

Wear a scarf to it

Thats fedora tier. If you want a peacoat get one that cuts off around the tip of your dick

How does that make you look like a tool

every time time I come here there is a trench coat thread

and then I remember why I dont come here

that looks fine
but this one isn't

That's not a trenchcoat m8

That's the trenchcoat's bigger brother

Also, what's wrong with trenchcoats?

It's the very same jacket, perhaps the camera angle makes it look different

What made you buy the waffen SS pattern over the heer's?

Its a bridge coat

one is them is buttoned up the other is hanging and wearing shoulder boards

I ordered a heer one but the company delivered SS

They gave me a discount and so I kept it

>redpill me

lol, i actually think the SS pattern is better. Heer and get a bit wonky looking with the diagonal cut. Gavin?

Yep

good choice

Negridocore?