Is it possible to be effay but also look like you can defend yourself?

Is it possible to be effay but also look like you can defend yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QS7KEsNQwTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhm yeah but your picture is not one of those instances because he's neither "fa" and he doesn't look like he could last in any kind of a fight

god that's gay

seriously, it looks like I could snap his leg in two with a well placed kick. I'm pretty thin but fuck this is ridiculous

just go full APE
HE IS BANGING ON MAH CHEST

someone post jagr

yes

Germ shepherds are shit dog race. They should be exterminated. Or at least ended being bred. According to Canadian authorities. also every snub nose dog race

Shut the fuck up. You're such a fucking nigger it's unbelievable.

Fuck off you ignorant faggit

Germ shepherds have the uneven gait and are a defective race.

l-lazywave basset hound master race

yes

The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association is concerned about the continuation of certain breeds.

Among them are Doberman pinschers and boxers for their weak hearts; Dachshunds, Corgis and Bassett hounds for their back problems; German Shepherds for their uneven gait; and bulldogs for their wide heads.

Now suck my dick and fuck off.

terrorwave meme?

does anybody respect the veterinary association for an east african shithole like Canada

Sorry your chihuahua didn't make the cut madcunt

Dude holy shit you're such a fucking loser. If I see you in real life I'll sic my German Shepherd on you.

Also thank you for attaching a trip code to your post. This will help me and many others use the filtering function to hide your awful posts.

race =/= breed
Your opinion is immediately discarded, given your stupidity.

In French race de chien = breed

learn language, know more

only if you're tall and strong not tall and lanky

wear looser fitting jeans and black timbs, properly laced and a plain black hoodie. none of this kanye shit. my god.

fucking this.
americans need to shut up, but cant cause they think they know everything--dont know they dont know.

pleb.

>french canadians

shia core senpai

the only person able to look manly and pull off skinny jeans at the same time is shia t b h

>being this triggered over Americans

this

w2c these jeans

w2c jacket like this? or just one of the same color

>be slav with shaven head
>wear gosha
>lift

so perfect

Shia-hobocore as user suggested. Otherwise you could try modurn cootoor

kek

he looks like hed call his lawyer dad as soon as someone hits him.

I bet you get bullied by someone who looks like that

Working class Veeky Forumsshion

Post more Shia/working class hobo inspo

Unfortunately that pic is all I have.

This guy obviously dresses like shit what the hell are you trying to say

What material are the pants?

sorry for ant inspo

Yes

Look up Mod style.

that's not mod, fuccboi

It's a modern take on it. I could not find very clear pictures of actual mod

check gettyimages

How is that a meme ? People only do terrorwave inspos here, no one actually have tried dressing terrorwave. Pls don't make it a meme yet pls

>being this new

Check the pant leg

yep

Le footy lad look. So contrived. Sad!

wrong. the dog breeds that should even exist are german shepherd , rottweiler , dobermans , giant schnauzers , mastiffs , great danes , and other large working dog breeds. all others are shit breeds

Dude, seriously, half of it is confidence.

Do golden retrievers count as "large working dogs?" Because they are the most Veeky Forums breed.

>Canadian authorities

Fuck off nigger

Not a fan but I think he scrubs up nicely

Fuck Thupreme

Just learn from the best

youtube.com/watch?v=QS7KEsNQwTg

>MUH FILSON BAG MUH SELVEDGE JEANS MUH BARBERSHOP MUH POMADE

His penis is the only thing i admire of him

Yep just be black :^)

You're on Veeky Forums so you can't be that alpha

Do you really think having girly legs encased in girly jeans will make you look threatening? C'mon, m8, be reasonable.

If you're not buff as fuck or open carrying: you do not look like you can handle yourself.

>b...but skinny martial artist will fucking murder aesthetic meathead!

Maybe. But he won't LOOK like he can. And the guy in OP's pic is not a martial artist, I guarantee it.

Yeah, I goof ninja but wear a knife in my coin pocket. Put the belt clip so that it slides over the coin pocket and shows on the outside.

Also, buy a nice knife and knife people recognize what knife it is just from the belt clip.