Dream Cop

Alright Veeky Forums, post that ONE cop/grail/whatever that you want more than anything so we can all cry together.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebureaubelfast.com/shop/4962/blacknavy-combo-bedford-cord-utility-jacket
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRFakcKjBA
youtube.com/watch?v=l9b5jym0ig8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his dream cop is a meme

>not posting yours

i don't really care, anyway

My grail is long legs

tech runners

not impossible to get at all but damn i want em

These are digusting. Guaranteed you wouldn't look twice at them if not for TNF logo.

a gf

nike decade

I had two chances to buy it and didn't....huge mistake
Beams x Yoshida Porter x White Mountaineering jacket

SLP Rangers or something yohji

I was eyeing it on grailed and didn't think anyone would buy it but it ended up getting sold. Can't find it anywhere in my size now. My tulpa would have enjoyed it because she's a righty and I'm a lefty and her favorite color is blue. Now I can't do sick color coded co-op arm maneuvers without breaking the bank on some junya watanabe pieces.

the bureau still has one if youre a M and youre willing to pay gbp rape prices

thebureaubelfast.com/shop/4962/blacknavy-combo-bedford-cord-utility-jacket

i wouldnt spend $200+ on workaday tho

I been on that page. I'm a small/xs and the dude listed for $150. thanks anyways senpai we appreciate it

sky :)

Balmain coat

beautiful

I'll never find this for sale FUCK

This rare iteration of Ann D high tops

I've seen the black and the white ones on Grailed/eBay but this colorway clicks with me. Burned orange is one of my favorite colors.

CCP leather jacket

Raf Simons ss2002 sweater

This looks really cool. It's like some sort of heavy-duty rain jacket style historically used by fisherman on the NE coast, right?

Nah, Gorka 3 jacket. I own the Gorka 5 jacket and trousers, not sure if the earlier iterations are made out of the brezent material. Was thinking about getting it for a winter coat to layer stuff under. For what it's worth, it's heavier than the new models, was intended to be and outer shell to layer stuff under to begin with. They're relatively cheap; full jacket and trousers costs ~$80 or less. It's mean for Russian mountain troops. Though you can still see plenty of them wearing that shit in Crimea and other modern conflicts. Was thinking about using it with my shit kicker boots and jeans for Winter work.
Gorka 5 is still my favorite. Make sure you get the Splav brand. The rip-stop fabric is fantastic for camping and outdoor work.

Pic-related:

Only good post ITT

meme jacket hahaha

Everything in the mens section of Burberry

fuccbois get off my board now

Alluah

JRPG tier

wut

:(

Thanks for the info. I'm starting to get into outdoors shit and was wondering about what kind of hardshell to get that isn't expensive (although I'd like to get some Arcteryx gear somewhere down the line). This looks extremely functional.

fashion-victim tier

people like give everybody who likes SLP a bad image

cheap and ugly as fukk

Np. My logic behind outdoor clothing is that if the military uses it...it's either pretty good, or the couldn't give any less of a fuck. Suffice it to say, Gorkas have been around for a while, and their design is always being improved upon. Best just to go with something cheap that gets the job done that you're able to beat the shit out of before spending money on something more expensive.

If you're looking for good all-terrain boots, McRae has a fantastic pair of combats with good ankle support. They'll run you ~$110, but they're worth every penny. The last pair I had lasted me a decade. They take a while to break in, so make sure to wear thick socks. Gold Bond doesn't hurt any, either.

And for fuck's sake, wear bug spray like your life depended on it. I'm still getting over finding out that I've had Lyme disease for the last two years.

Varusteleka is also a great site for milsurp stuff. The Finns know what their doing.

Do be warned, a lot of Gorka's are just wind-layers and you need to waterproof them yourself.

From the dude who recommended them, there any products you'd recommend for waterproofing?

*they're, christ

Can do. I got a shit ton of wax, paraffin, and waterproofing spray laying around.

yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=eqRFakcKjBA

the suit shown around 20 seconds when the model is lying on the carpet

youtube.com/watch?v=l9b5jym0ig8

and the suit the guy on the skateboard is wearing

Visvim Mies Coat

so hard finding an alternative. and even on grailed they're still expensive.

Based

this jacket because i like it a lot and i dont know what it is

this is a pretty great jacket

helmut right?

Haven you heard of thrift stores?

I'm a simple man with simple desires

I had ages to cop and they weren't even expensive, serves me right

basic but idc

about £950... but they're so beautiful...

i know its a meme but i love it

also this beauty

Absolutely artificial inflation for some $50 shoes

Outlier is selling something that looks exactly like this. The only difference is that it's not made out of leather (probably made out of some sort of way-expensive cyber-punk space tech material instead).

Unless youre a tall, slim, good looking asian, this will never look good

Yohji Hakama pants

Mate do I know a fancy dress store for you

what the fuck is this i wantit so bad omg

Don't worry OP, one day you'll stop being a filthy teenager.

hook it up my dude

Custom Spray painted jacket. I can't find them anywhere, but you can probs have someone make one for you.

ever since I saw seungri wear it in BIGBANG Loser MV

don't hurt me pls hi Ben ily no homo

literaly me

raf is nigger tier trash now sadly

this is nice, but way too big meme now days

THESE ARE FUCKING SICK

postin

some

grailz

Kris van assche?

Dope af

no, Ann Demeulemeester

ID on these?

>tfw no god tier Persian lamb jacket

Kek. Literally Nomura-core.

does this count?

w2c full terrorwave friends to share this ride with me

FJ70; body of an 80s Land Cruiser, internal components of a 2015....I would have bought one if Veeky Forums hadn't (gratefully) explained that it would be seized at the border and destroyed

...really?

Get off of Veeky Forums

They remind me a lot of these

take me on this ride, baby

I'm a whore, but this.
really struck out today, feels bad.

I don't want it to, but it does.

>triggered because someone doesnt know his high-school tier dream shoe

NMD is my trigger word

They stopped.... producing...

Emporio Armani has literally the same one right now. Not kidding

My grail is the 1992 geo tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums with fewer than 20,000 miles on it. I would honestly pay $40,000 for a new Tracker in a barn find or something.

if new balance had down syndrome

its ok looks pretty gay anyways

lel

It's just a Tommy Hilfiger harington..