Adidas shook

Adidas shook

youtu.be/1xcxn7pOYCg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVpfVdXxcCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god those Nike clothes look so bad
and those shoes are fucking ugly

i can't wait for the moment when Adidas will come out with its "own" self-lacing shoes claiming that they were developing the technology and it's a mere a coincidence that they release it after Nike, just like they did with the Primeknit

Adidas can design better looking shoes, which is subjective, but if innovation, it's still Nike

Kanye seems to be fresh outta ideas, Rafdidas is a big pile of shyte lately, Y3 is so so

right
and you sleep in so you've missed every WM x Adidas drop

These are trash. Is this the best Nike has to offer

imagine having to plug a charger up to your disgusting sneakers lol
that's just stupid

These look 10 times better

i seriously wonder what's their reason not to re-release these in mass production

same, seems to me like they'd be sold out instantly.
maybe they want to perfect their self-lacing tech?
it's hopeful thinking.

These make Tech Runners lookgood.

>kanye
>raf
Where have you been? adidas has the best collabs in sneakers and you just naming the biggest names isn't helping your case at all.

it's probably an issue of the licensing fee
bttf2 and space jam are only cool to hypebeasts

>adidas has the best collabs
adidas IS collabs. absolutely everything they've done was by featuring someone else, even Boost technology wasn't relevant until Kanye implemented in in his shoes. strip them off collabs and they won't last a week.

I dunno they have a pretty nice collection of retros and bring them back every few years
look at their site...they're literally bringing back Gazelles right now

>adidas IS collabs
This is a good thing actually

fair point, their retros are good and not going anywhere, but that's not where adidas gains traction from either

>ultra boost
>nmd

yeah... okay

>even Boost technology wasn't relevant until Kanye implemented in in his shoes

yeah, exactly. they were socks glued to styrofoam until Yeezy started wearing UBs and using Boost in his line. then they suddently became fashionable and wanted

I like these than all of the Nikes ive seen. Wish I could cup

the only ones that became wanted were the triple whites

the og blacks were relevant without kanye's influence, then the ubs started gaining traction

kek shots fired basically unless Nike starts making their shoes again in Portland or Japan then Adidas just won the techwear cold war
youtube.com/watch?v=FVpfVdXxcCA

cuz I don't need a fucking air compressor on my feet if taped seams are also an option