Converse all stars

Are these still acceptable to wear? I have to get a new pair of shoes for lifting and these are recommended for that, but can I wear them outside the gym? What color is best? I remember having them in 5th grade and then literally everyone wearing them for all of highschool.

Yeah they are just a pair of converse but if you are lifting in them dont cop taylor II

classic original colors are acceptable. navy, black etc (although don't like contrast stitching)

chucks 2 are abominable disgrace

Second

Sorry I want to suck your dick, please finger me

Converse for lifting is a meme. They wear out very quickly, provide basically no support, and are not at all sturdy. If a flat sole is really that big of a deal to you, invest in olympic lifting shoes for squats and Sabo lifting shoes for deadlifts. Or just go barefoot.

I only lift at home, where none can witness me do it. I do it barefoot ._.

Is a clit good enough 4 u
Should i get my strap-on

yes please

This, my god my feet hurt. I don't like sporty shoes but I gotta find something that doesn't make me miserable after ten minutes

They're fine for lifting, unless you're flatfooted like me. Adipowers were a solid investment. I still use chucks for deadlift because I don't like the raised heel for that one.

Chuck IIs can go fuck themselves

Whats wrong with the 2s?

better converse coming through

1 9 7 0 C O N S

C

O

N

S

lmao just get generic gym nikes why the fuck would you take chucks to a gym unless youre just going to lift or some shit

I'd like to know this as well. I used to wear chucks back in 2010ish and their quality was pretty shit, I went through them in like 3-4 months so I stopped buying them.
When the IIs came out I copped a pair of canvas mono blacks like a month or two after they came out and they're still going strong after about an year

I'm literally just going to lift

They are just very bland. As much as contrast stiching is atrocious on almost every other shoe it's just part of how chucks look. 1970s are great.

>why the fuck would you take chucks to a gym unless youre just going to lift or some shit
>why would you bring shoes lifters use to lift to a gym for lifting weights unless you're going to weight lift

Because flat soles.

They fit diferent roles in my opinion. A beat up pair of old ones are irreplacable in a rock-y punk inspired fit, but the new ones are a lot more versatile and low key. And besides, the improved quality (at least in my experience) is more than worth it.

they are just the same as any other bland white sneaker that 90% of people wear nowadays. There is nothing wrong with them. They are as basic as stans, nikes, common projects

I dont get why you want converse to lift in? If you are gonna squat then get a pair lifting shoes. If you are gonna deadlift then do it barefoot.

I like a flat shoe for squat, but I don't want to go barefoot in the gym.

why are you wearing nikes if you aint playin bball fgt

> provide basically no support

That's the whole point. Just like weightlifting shoes, they're just a flat sole, to transfer the weight straight to the floor

Unlike running shoes which have air / springy padding in the sole

Are chucks mad uncomfortable?
w2c but probably chuck IIs

kek

+1

They are great for lifting once you wear them out a bit because they are flat a shit and easy to lace up tight so you are stable

the perfect lifting of course would be barefoot, but gyms are dirty and have rules against that etc.

Black monochromes are bretty good beaters, though still gunboat status unless you taper your pants to your ankle.

Whats the II meme?

also, are the insoles the main reinvention of chuck IIs because I would just use my flat foot support insoles