How effay are Trump hats? Which color should I get?

How effay are Trump hats? Which color should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6avHbldCfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gold lettering

Heard the white stains easy

red is classic and sure to trigger beta male cucks on the street, however white with gold lettering is objectively the most effay

They look like shit

very effay and red imo

they're all ugly af but naturally they're gonna be a pop icon for a long time. i'd just go with the classic red on white

i can imagine these being ironic hipster vintage hats in 10 years

buying a bunch to keep and sell later on

yeah i just spent a fortune on von dutch trucker hats. soooo kewl

I would wear the red one because it's the classic one.

Wait, so Trump believes America isn't great? China is faltering and Europe is stagnating. The rest of the world is doing really shitty. While America powers through and excels in just about everything that matters, and it's still the undisputed economic and military power. How is America not great?

PC IS RUINING EVERYTHING I CAN'T EVEN TALK IN MY OWN HOME ANYMORE WITHOUT BEING ARRESTED

Haven't actually seen anyone wear these in public. Are you wearing this ironically OP?

You're still tripfagging as Eliza? Lol kill yourself man, that's fucking pathetic baka DESU

lol

white w/ gold

is this a girl or boy

camo

i had a vagina last time i checked sooo...

you gotta get em all except the white and navy. i have the white and gold one and yea it already has sweat stains. as well the red n white and black n white.

it's only effay if you're actually anti-cuck anti-sjw otherwise it's just lame

and red is the only acceptable color

ew get out.

Pure and undiluted understatement

only Trump can pull off the white one

If your goal is to impress idiots and look like a retard to people with any semblance of higher intelligence.

ok my dick was confused
carry on then

>vote hillary
>intelligence

Pick one m8

>*tips Drumpf hat*

>my choice can't be stupid, because the other option is stupid!

f l a w l e s s

what do you mean you heard.

its white. it stains easily.

wow i knew you were insufferable and now i know youre an insufferable retard. nice.

/pol/ is here

this is now a party

fucking hell how new

Think you only have the choice between voting between hillary and trump

it's interesting how large amounts of people continue to reply to that demented trip as if it's actually eliza

I'm not even an Americlap, I'm not voting for anybody, and yes, realistically your political system is rigged that any other options are meaningless.
That being said, Hillary is definitely the worse choice, unless you're an easily influenced by media mental invalid.

this is dumb. from far away it looks like the official maga hat

I'm from Europe and I want this hat. w2c?

why are you getting so defensive?

are you avoiding reality?

>paying any attention to tripfags

well you're the retard apparently since that's not even eliza

ebay

if it costs less than 25+ shipping it's fake

I Have four.

M A G A

cuck

get a friend in the states to send it to you

I would take that as an insult if I gave a shit about your opinion of me.

show your weak as chin bitch

>Drumpf
what is this even mean?

one of Trump's distant ancestors changed their last name from Drumpf to Trump and Drumpf doesn't sound as cool as Trump so they want to call him Drumpf because it doesn't sound as cool. The whole thing is pretty autistic and it's better if you don't try to understand.

I'll look around
>tfw no friend in the states

when you gonna stop tho

>liberal """bants"""

good for you, faggot

>make fun of the ethnic name

lol

which one is real??? i dont even know anymore -_-

>I'm,

america is p. shitty atm tbqh

They're making fun of his original family name which he never had himself because it's okay to say bad stuff about things from other countries, except Mexico. If you say bad stuff about Mexico you're a racist, but it's perfectly fine to say bad stuff about other countries as long as they're primarily white :^)

they all look like shit

I got black, its pretty k

I have the orange one but can't make it work with any fit.

great to a third-worlder is still shit to someone who is trying to maximize their returns.

People bought these thinking they're going to impress girls on social media and get laid.

>not getting the superior verson

Veeky Forums truly is cancer now

This is truly fucking shit. This is a fashion board stop posting fucking political merchandise you fucking pol shills

>Wait, so Trump believes America isn't great?

it's a slogan that means whatever you want it to mean. anyone can make the argument that america is great just like anyone can make the argument that it's not great. stop being so autistic.

God damn it I want one so bad. I hate Trump (and Hilary) but fuck those hats are so choice. This era of fashion just has so little hat choices for men. Your choices are pretty much a fedora helmet, this, or a snap back which can only be pulled off by dude bros and 3.14pi Asian girls

Is this click people?

This DESU

You don't know what maximizing returns means.

It also great compared to any first world country.

What a retarded logic. The slogan can't mean whatever I want. It clearly means to make American great again. Not keep America great. Hat is saying America isn't great. Unpatriotic tbqh.

I was so hyped to buy one of these last summer and then he actually released them and I saw the mass produced ones used a cheap substitute for the thick rope separating the hat from the visor.

So shitty.

This

almost every single one of these people look like they've never worn a hat in their life

how to avoid looking like that?

hats look kinda awkward on me

don't make stupid faces in pictures and find a way to wear them that looks comfortable and not like the tip of a penis resting atop your dome

they look awkward on you because you aren't used to seeing yourself in them, you'll get used to it after a couple weeks

are you telling me ive been doing it wrong the whole time???

still looks better than half the people in that picture desu family

I put it on like that ironically, but thanks senpai

looks just as stupid as the maga hats lol

Just wear it backwards

not sure how Veeky Forums it is but i immediately fell in love with my camo colorway

Think about it this way:
America was once the undisputed big-dick king of the whole world to the point where it would stay out of both World Wars, and both times, Germany was being a total tryhard in getting America to join in.
These days, America is sticking its toes in every world affair because of how much of a slap in the face 9/11 was, and every single one has become a failure. You can still say that America has never lost a war, but you can't say that America has won every war anymore.
That's just one way to see America as a great country that could be better. Someone else might think that American pop culture was better in the 80's or something and that Donald Trump will re-introduce classic family values. Maybe someone else thinks that welfare has gone too far and Donald Trump will reign it in. It really does mean whatever you want it to mean.

All the wars are because of money and power. America has lost most of it political power or influence becuase it has become a oligarchy for the whealty crime families thar run the country that their only interest is to make money and not conserve power true order, just like in the past 30 years in all middle estern countries, they kill the bad guy, arm some rebels and dont install a democatric power so they can keep making money true war.

>All the wars are because of Jews.

Fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6avHbldCfY

that guy has a nice ass

Why are Nu-males so easy to financially exploit?

>that plastic jacket

yeah effay as fuck

rekt

I wish.

because unlike conservacucks they have money

lmao yeah vote for Jill Stein, you treehugging faggot

>investments
>bubbles driving prices wildly up
>fed won't raise interest rates because the economy is doing "too well" when in reality they will just fuck the copious debt
>completely propped up economic system
>buying stocks is ludicrous because until there is a burst, every price is wildly overvalued
lmao smd faggot buy a year long bond at 2% and get nothing in return after inflation, yeah gr8 economy