College Veeky Forums

I start College in Spring and was wondering whats acceptable to wear and what is not

What kinda footwear would you recommend?

Pretty much everything is acceptable in college nobody gives a fuck

Even socks and sandals?

Most of the people there are gonna be in sweats or flipflops or some other lazy shit

Some colleges are different.
Mine isn't very prestigious so no one gives a shit. You can go full normie-core with jeans/sweatshirt/sneakers/hat and you'd fit right in.

Mostly everyone here wears sweatshirts and shit since it's upstate

Nobody gives a shit at all. Girls just wear short shorts and whatever t shirt smells fresh, same for guys minus the short shorts. You can put in effort, but don't expect much from anyone else. Everyday is pretty much that half day in HS where people would walk in with their pajamas, as a matter of fact, I saw some dude wearing pajama pants and a regular fucking t shirt. Like I said it doesn't matter.

What state man?
Well dam I guess ill just wear my rocky outfit with sandals

huaraches are never acceptable

Socks and berks here all fuckin day, I get compliments

>Socks and berks
Haha you are probably fun at parties

New York nig

With my experience in NY schools I woulda thought the opposite

Socks and sandals are the norm. Honestly, unless you're on a fashionable campus like (NYU, Columbia, Howard, Georgetown), nothing you wear will really count for against you. College students are the plebiest of plebs and just worried about getting the grades they need to make all the work worth it

me too, man. it's the comfycore way of life

suny school?

nah not upstate NY. i go to ualbany

lots of normies from long island and bummy locals here

where I went to school most people organized their gym schedules around classtimes lol; so there was a lot of athleisure or post-workout lazy clothes, from both guys and girls

lmao

>albany
>not upstate

Anything north of the city is upstate, senpai

Berkeley feminist studies major detected

My school is rich enough that a lot of kids go out and buy fresh shit with their parents every break, so it depends on how much your tuition is desu. Community college won't care, 50k a year you should put in some effort to make a good impression on other people since everyone who just "wears whatever" tend to be lazy and probably unsuccessful out of college.

Partiers are well dressed, intelligent people that have social skills (aka the people you want as friends) are at least put together, it only makes sense to try to fit in wherever you are because everyone else is.

>columbia
>fashion
Can people stop with this meme? I am the best dressed of 95 to 99% of the people I see and I don't have enough money to truly be Veeky Forums. Stop acting like my school is hot shit. It's just normal, room temperature shit.

>Partiers are intelligent people

Who /flipflopsocksnjoggers/ here, ninja core desu

>I am the best dressed of 95 to 99% of the people I see

get a load of this faggot

>Partiers are well dressed, intelligent people that have social skills

you really have no idea, do you

you sound like an insufferable poseur dweeb.

i don't go out much, it's draining for me but when I do go out my friends love it, they say I should come out more
my compadre of alike skin complection
i'm not a cuck

Anything's acceptable. Seriously, use the time to experiment with fashion now - you're out of high school (where many people can be judgemental), and you're still before working a 9-5 job where you have to wear something more conservative every day.

Don't be timid and think that all you can wear are Vans, shorts, and Oxford shirts. Put effort into looking good, but also don't be afraid to experiment.