Men's Underwear

Currently have just some plain costco boxer briefs, what should I be wearing?

Other urls found in this thread:

out.com/fashion/2016/3/21/bjorn-borg-launches-nude-underwear-6-six-skin-tones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exactly that

acne undies

Polo Ralph Lauren >>>>

CK boxerbriefs niga

Ex officio
Sunspel
Uniqlo

All focused on no bullshit simplicity and functionality, no gaudy brand names plastered all over, comfy, good quality, pattern and choice of textiles better than the competition.

probably gonna get hate but i find a real confidence boost when i wear calvin kleins

I really like the American Apparel underwear.

best dick and balls cuppage

Throwing in with the CK fags.
Best fit, surprisingly hardy materials and construction.

I'm literally copping those today, that's funny (as long as Canada has them). Just need some plain ones to replace.
effay but not worth it

I recently bought a few pairs from Me Undies. By far the most comfortable UW I've ever worn. Simple, well constructed, and no logos visible.

They're ~$20 a pair depending on the style.

>Me Undies
mod-al?
mo-dal?

Same, nice selection of colors, easily the most comfortable fabric+fit I've ever worn. I don't think I'm gonna go out and buy a dozen, but it's a nice addition to my wardrobe.

Calvin Klein underwear
Also don't be afraid to wear briefs, they're the new thing. Unless you have thick thighs, then just wear boxer briefs or suicide.
Oh and under armour if you want to give the illusion to people that you're athletic, it works

Feel like copping some CK's. Do you prefer cotton or microfiber?

Retard can't figure out how to put on a shirt or something?

I like the microfiber. Cotton isn't bad either. I have both. Ck boxer briefs are definitely some of the best, and they are easy to get on discount from tj maxx or Marshalls

Any recommendations on trunks with flys?

You should be going commando.

In circumstances where you have to wear underpants: seamless, anatomically patterned, not cotton, no fly, and for the love of god, any shape but boxer briefs.

Garcon Model

Mack Weldon Silver

fuck off bill

kek

kek

Are these worth it? Cuz that is expensive as fuck.
One of these = 10 shitty ones.

NO MORE SWETTY BALLS PUH RUH PUP

Wear what you find comfy or prefer.
I wear boxers bc it gives me the feeling of going commando without actually being commando

I have a good amount of saxx and they are v comfy and protect the boys

Uniqlo airism

FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A

Briefs and trunks

REEEEE NO SIZE SMALL @ MY LOCAL COSTCO DIE FATTIE NORMIE SCUM

No need unless you are heavily involved in physical sports

>posts frogs

as a 5'4 thinspo clinically underweight male, i have no idea how you can't fit into a medium- my costco only stocks mediums as well, and they're comfy if not a little long

as a side note, do you live in michigan? the costco near where i'm at only stocks medium+, kill me

breifs>boxerbreifs

i have a pair, and my dick is too big to fit comfortably in the pouch most of the time

>American Apparel underwear

My experience with them is that they start out fine, but they're not very durable.

The band loses its elasticity a little too quickly, and then they're worthless.

CK are a classic for a reason.
Also it's incredible how durable the are.

Only correct answer

I have to belt down 30 pants significantly and I'm more like a 28/29 true waist. I heard the costco briefs fit small and people size up so they don't but a 32-34 would probably fit way too big around the waist.

I should've just copped and see how they fit because I can't stand costco

Not Michigan, Ontario, I can't get them online :^(

Microfiber boxers are GOAT from pretty much every brand I've worn. They're usually $30-$40, so defintely not worth, unless you never see your bank account and only have a black card which pays for everything.

>pic related is Bjorn Borg Nude Underwear
they were like $30/piece. I thought it was going to be a permanent line, because I LOVE the concept tbqh, but I guess it was some temporary racial equality peace bullshit

>out.com/fashion/2016/3/21/bjorn-borg-launches-nude-underwear-6-six-skin-tones

Uniqlo Airism ones have been confirmed the best by all those hiking, mountaineering, travelling etc. type wankers. I'd trust them.

i go with them good joes

Does anyone here use Pringle?? I've been wearing mostly this brand for about three years and they're very comfortable.

Zenga boxers and briefs

Versace to impress the sloots

feeling the UNIQLO airism boxers I got

Tommy boxers or bust

My problem with uniqlo is that they ride up. It could be because of my legs and butt from squatting though

so I've been going commando for like a year or two now. and now I'm realizing I kinda hate it because I can't just take off my pants in a public space and I almost always get piss dribbles, and on light pants that stands out like fuck.

so uniqlo?? and can I just wear the same underwear every day like the jeans I've been wearing?

>I almost always get piss dribbles

Me too man, it pisses me off. I even take 10 seconds to shake my dick and wipe the end of it with toilet paper and I still get them

It's like they stay up my urethra until i pull my pants back up then they dribble out.

the trick is to push your balls up from underneath, that gets the last drops out. havent worried bout dribbles for like 2 years

I'm looking for some decent quality, logo-less/brand-less boxer briefs or boxers. I don't care about logos on the inside of the band, I just don't want to advertise a company on my waist.

Anyone know a brand?

Should have gone briefs then,

panties