Champion sizing

Should I size up/down with Champion hoodies?

yes

No

maybe

I don't know

/thread

Can you repeat

Just go to Walmart and try one on, or buy one, it would only be like a $12 gamble or something you fucking fuck

I own both a normal champion Eco sweat and a Todd Snyder x champion sweat. The colab is true to size. I usually run an xl in outer wear and an xl is just a slight touch to large but a large would be definitely to small. With the normal champion sweat though an xl was to large and a large. Defs could go one size down

it's close to tts. it's basically the same sizing as hanes if you have anything hanes

they don't carry them at walmart anymore?

Can't decide whether I should go for a Champion hoodie or a meme-tier Under Armour hoodie for this Winter's pond hockey season. Help a brother out.

champion ofc.
under armour is shit tier most of the time.
btw take look at fila

I have to buy one size up when it comes to Hanes t-shirts since they shrink when washing

Does the same apply to stuff from Champion?

go for a carhartt if you putting in work w hockey desu

Okay, here is an idea. Get your fucking shit together, comb your knotty, grease filled hear, brush your nasty teeth, wash your acne filled face, and climb out of your disgusting weaboo hovel.

Now you can go to the store and try one on. You're gonna see people, this will probably scare you, but you have to deal with it. If you find one you like and want to buy it, you're actually going to have to interact with a person, so good luck not spilling spaghetti all of the place.

They don't sell Champion hoodies around here, but thanks for the advice.

Go a size up. They will shrink with washes. But just buy one at first and see how it comes out. It has been a while since I bought mine so they may have changed

WHAT DID I JUST SAY FAGGOT

YES, THE SAME SIZING AS HANES STILL APPLIES

SERIOUS QUESTION ARE YOU ILLITERATE OR RETARDED

I was asking if their stuff shrink
(do I need to size up two sizes like I have to with Hanes)

YES

KYS