Questions you feel stupid for asking

Lets start a "Questions you feel stupid for asking" general, where we ask anything without fear of sounding retarded.

Im tired of googling "Korean male fashion" to get inspo.
How is that style actually called apart from faggot?

You shouldn't feel stupid for asking your question actually, you should feel like a fucking faggot

>...I-I actully think it's kinda cute desu

That is as long as you have a stick body as in pic related.

I do

But thats not my question

Is it retarded to wear non-prescription lens. My vision has degraded a bit from my job so far, so says the optometrist but not in glasses zone yet. Probably is not going to go away because I'm an accountant and have to look at computers all day.

I like my face more with glasses, it's alright by itself but I like how they look. Would I be an autist if I got non-corrective glasses until I actually needed them?

Sorry for the sperg level question but this is the thread.

Yeah, it kinda is. The only people that wear non-prescription lenses are 13 year olds

Guess I'll wait until my eyes are for real fucked.

You can always get transition lenses that gets dark in the sun
Then you have an excuse

its not really a style. it's just basic cuckcore except you have beautiful plastic surgery faces and kawaii asian bodies that makes the basic clothes look like a "style"

where do I get nice, moderately priced effay black sweatshirts.

Remember: there are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Where can I get a nice black on black letterman/varsity/whatever it's called jacket? They seem to not exist anymore.

Also, why do most of them have white sleeves? Shit gets dirty so fast.

Wasn't this called Negridocore ?

Is it fah to have bleached hair with natural (brown-black) beard?

Why do I have to usually buy a size bigger in sneakers, but when I Google the particular model, people say it fits tts?

What would you wear with brown pants? What kind of colors go well with brown? They're similar to pic related.

Would black t shirts look fine with them or is it a bit much?

you probably have wide feet
no, go clean shaved or just a bit of stubble at most if you're gonna bleach your hair

Where can I buy a Vetements style raincoat? With that I mean the same (or similar) cut to the Vetements raincoat except without the Vetements branding.

Why don't you try them on in person before you buy them?

How do you figure out your own style? Do you just look up inspos and save the ones you like and kind of shop trying to match them?

What is the acceptable Veeky Forums weight at 6'2"

Everything looks good with brown besides brown, but it depends on your skin pigmentation & physique

Personally, I'd probably rock a band tee, likely with a light patterned short sleeve button up over it. Striped sweaters work too. Tie dye if you're into it.

For shoes, stick to standard grey skate/tennis shoes with a white sole, laces, or trim details... or flip-flop type sandals if you're in the right climate for it.

Go shopping with friends who you like their style, but don't copy them - take their advice about yay or nay. They'll usually tell you whether or not something looks good on you.

But there's also an extension to your question, relating to self identity - which fashion choices can either hide or express. That's allot more difficult to answer.

Just buy a bomber or harrington jacket

Some place is having a 50% sale so i can get two for the price of one.

Are these glasses effay?

just get a more mute one if its that kind of brown and not a sandpapery yellow.

are you a girl? I ask because the frames seem a bit feminine

I don't see how this question is relevant to anything.

they are woman's frames

fine you fat bearded fuck this is what i look like

I'm going to masturbate to this and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Also a frontal shot is needed to judge glasses, dummy.

height weight?

can we just talk about the glasses?

show boypucci

nice try, hotshot.
>I don't see how this question is relevant to anything.
I asked because if you are a girl, they are effay (assuming you have the face shape for it).
If you are a guy, they aren't effay unless you're an effeminate man.
sheesh

I got one from the men's section of Forever 21 (I know, I know) two years ago. They might still have it.

160lbs or less

beautiful

weight doesn't matter, as long as you look good

Korean fashion is overrated desu

How do i do no shampoo and keep away dandruff?

get a pair of computer glasses and uv glasses and say your eyes are sensitive

old skools or converse and a white tee

I'm also interested on this, I started doing shampoo once every 3 days like 4 weeks ago but at the third day I just feel like a homeless person

casual lurker here, I was going to cop some stan smith but now I see girls on them literally everyday, so I need help on this, should I cop them anyway or should I cop something else? I want some white minimalistic shoe, I tried some reebok and AF1s but they look too sport-ish to me. Is there any other white shoe I should be looking for? help a poorfag autist, Veeky Forums bros

Is it still a bomber if it's got a flat, longer fit?
Or is there a specific name for a collar-less jacket like this one

Nah, it's just a long bomber

What are the kind of pants the guy is wearing called? Is it just dress pants and does anybody have some inspo?

Slacks?

Is it even worth me trying to be Veeky Forums in my current life.

I'm a designer but my work is bringing me into fashion. I've gotten braver and I love it, but it looks like I'm trying to stand out. My family is in no way stylish, my GF just wears cute girly clothes and the people in my office just dress like normie millenials.

When I have met with people for this project, they sometimes compliment my outfit. But at the office people think its weird, and my family says things like "lol did you lose a bet"

tl;dr I feel like I'm wearing full Rick and working at the DMV. Should I just stop because I didn't get an Veeky Forums life?

fuck them

slacks or chinos

How do you stop braces/suspenders pulling into pennis and also dicke and balls without them being too loose?

Be you, homie.
Look good, feel good.

Can you give me example of fit with these shoes? (i find them hard to match)

Why are the posters on this board apparently so militant about fashion, but call anything that an adult male would wear 'reddit tier'? It's like everyone is underage.

It's all fuccboi or rick on this board.

Adidas originals?

please add me on snapchat

Techwear general.

What product/s should I use to style this shit? Strong Hold Pomade that I use causes hair loss and my hair is already thinning.

what can i wear with these? traded for them with a friend for some shoes i don't wear anymore.

no that's not really how it works

Whats a good shoe to wear that isn't casual like a chuck, and isn't formal like a wingtip?
I'm looking for a middle ground.

Tfw 6'3 and 61 kgs/134lbs.

cp's

how my nigga

i was 6'4 130 before the military
p easy just never exercise eat two meals a day
you can still drink and smoke as much as u want

also genetics

duly noted. I'm like half way there lmao

How do I pull off a beret as a guy?

What can i wear with these shoes?

rope around neck
exept right nikes

Lol faggot you dont even skate your suede nikes

Most of them have white sleeves because that's how most actual varsity jackets look

be japanese or over the age of 50 w/ proper facial hair

skinny fucks just dont belong in berets

What kind of colours are good for fall/winter for the next few months?

I wanted to into pastel but I feel like the pinks and blues aren't really appropriate with this time of year?

What colours are good?
Are there any other pastel colours that are comfy for this time of year?

Why Japanese?

The black ones and the adidas have been skated you fucking dickhead

I'm not skinny, I got a broad stature

Thought about it for cycling since you can fit headphones on them

sounds like you are trying to be too hipster.

Tubular Dooms and Qasa's basically require joggers or tapered cuff. You need your cuff to be tight on the ankle to give these shoes the proper silhouette.

Is roen a meme brand? I need new eyeglasses and they have some nice pairs, cheap at only 200 bucks too, can anyone recommend anything better?

those white/blue nikes are dope user

Looking for a nice wool overcoat, should I look for only 100% wool ones or is like 80% wool 20% polyester acceptable?

I just got Uniqlo's wool/cashmere blend, it feels like pure sex.

A friend of mine got a pure wool duffle once and it stunk, but ymmv

Does anybody know if Our Legacy Perfect Tee is as thick as Acne Eddy? Eddy is my go to tee, but OL has more colors I like.

Thanks

that Uniqlo one looks nice, too bad they dont have any in grey.

How do I form a compromise between not giving a fuck about what I look like/wearing what is most comfortable for me, and not being lazy? For the past few years I've attempted to dress nicer, and I fell like I've succeeded in some aspects, but I also feel like a try-hard with some of the stuff that I wear that makes me feel insecure and that I'm only compensation for having shit taste. I want to dress in a way that doesn't make me feel insecure, but at the same time put actual effort into what I wear.

I'd like to say that I've always preferred people who don't care what others think, but maybe that's just my inner defense mechanisms talking. Is there a way to find a middle ground in this regard, or does none of that matter and I should stop being insecure?

t. colossal faggot

COS has one that I saw the other day

literally just wear the shit you feel comfortable in and that feels most you
stop trying, just do you

any cool Veeky Forums youtube channels I should watch while I am bored?

transition lenses are autist level

ask stupid questions here:
shoeii.com

Granted the less you weigh the easier it is to look good.

Earthtones if northern hemisphere
Pastel and other light colors if South

Vetememes

Run your fingers through your hair thoroughly and scritch it gently every time you're about to take a shower. Do the same thing when your washing your hair using warm (not hot) water. If you just started no-poo it takes about 2-3 weeks for your scalp to get used to it. You may be tempted to use shampoo after a week but fight the urge to do that. You're hair will look and feel like shit for a few weeks but afterwards it'll be worth it.

Stop being disgusting. Wash your hair when you feel like it, use as little shampoo as you feel comfortable with, but thinking that your oily scalp isn't dirty as fuck while you wash everything else multiple times a week is stupid.

Tell them dumb cunts to go back to converse