Are girls effay when they smoke?

are girls effay when they smoke?

tomboys yeah , girly chicks look weird doing it

Maybe anti-smoking propaganda has got to me, but any young women smoking looks trashy to me. Like no matter what they can't pull it off.

No, it's trashy. And trashy girls aren't effay no matter what /thinspo/ tells you.

It's not so much trashy as it just looks tryhard-edgy. Like "look at me I'm such a rugged and decadent street urchin, I'm from the streets, I've had friends die in the gang wars, my brother is addicted to crack and my mother is an alcoholic because my dad left her when I was 6 etc..." Or alternatively "Yeah I'm an existentialist. Like, I'm so estranged to myself, nothing matters in life except reading books anyway, and I've read tons of them. Sartre, Camus, Derrida, the list goes on..."

Of course I'm exaggerating a lot but that's the vibe it carries.

If it's a Lana Rain lookin bitch with an aesthetic box (like OP) and no filter then it is effay.

>scenesluts
the definition of trashy

if they're attractive

then they're effay IN SPITE of their smoking habit.

smoking to me when you're a teenage-young adult girl just signifies doing things just to be cool, which isn't very effay. you smoke cigs cause that's what the cool edgy art kids that wear ramones and listen to autechere do, so it's what you do. then that trickles its way down to suburban girls who like teen suicide, car seat headrest, and p4k indie bands. just cause it looks cool.

No, and it's been unfashionable for women to smoke (especially in public) throughout western history until cigarette companies successfully latched onto the feminist movement in the 20's calling cigarettes "torches of freedom".

I've never seen a girl smoking a cigar. If they did it real effortlessly it would probably be Veeky Forums

Do you want the potential mother of your child to be a smoker?

>no filter
eww

I don't want to be a mother, I'm just trying to die young because old age is shitty and sad :-)

>tomboys
>attractive ever

Fuck off

you're just making the shit part come sooner desu

what if i actually lived your first example would it still be acceptable

>you
>leaving the house ever

fuck off

Hmmmmm.

Fucking disgusting, cant tell if its human but you should kill it with fire.

wtf is this real?

This. Smoking makes your skin look old faster. Way faster.

only when they smoke on a cock

I kinda really like Teen Suicide...

Is pic related effay?

it's extremely Veeky Forums

>Car Seat Headrest
>Stop Smoking We love you
>Stop Smoking We love you
>And we don't want you to die
How does that guy advocate smoking?

Triggered. Off yourself you filthy dyke.

I don't know if you were trolling or not, but Autechre makes fantastic music

>smoking to me when you're a teenage-young adult girl just signifies doing things just to be cool
This. Not just girls either, but anyone who starts smoking young. 99% of the time, they're just doing it to look cool, which is inherently uncool.

I hate women who smoke.
I affiliate them with shitty teens with bursting whoremones who will do anything to gain acceptance of society.
I actually hate everyone who smokes but since you adked about women who do, there's your answer.
Of course some people won't mind. And some might think its cool. But for me and some more men who actually are into longterm relationships, I actually avoid every girl who shows even a bit of trashyness or ghetto manners. Or caring about veing cool

>those eyebrows
>she put this gay stretch shit in her ears
>one eye is tripping on mdma, the other is not

KILL IT NOW

this, i wish autechre was what edgy girls were listening to and think is cool

hey dont talk shit about teen suicide
ok?

teen suicide is garbage grow up

she seems gross, i really like this picture though

how can you be so cute and fuck your shit up so hard?

y-yeah

i was saying that it moves down; i'm pretty sure autechere's fanbase is literally 100% male. bitches might like amber, who knows.

>YOU SMOKE FOR FUN, I SMOKE TO DIE
Go die in a car accident

Disagree. Eurofag here where smoking is still a lot more common. Maybe you are right about the US, but here it's more that some people are sincerely addicted, and they are the ones who hand out occasional cigarettes to the people who are not smokers but want to smoke when drunk, or by exception on a particularly nice day to share in the moment. These people typically are already in their twenties, probably did their share of drugs, so they figure they can handle the cigarette here and there without developing a habit. Then they do because of social reasons (like the smoking co-workers or friends).

Hell, I know several people who picked up smoking trying to ween themselves off of weed.

comment op here; this is definitely a US thing, it is much less cultural/common here. i believe what you say about europe

P I G E O N W A V E

wew lad

yes

No, they look like tryhard idiots, or neurotic depending on the situation.

in that same album (i forget if it's the same song or a reprise or something), that chorus repeats with the lyrics
>keep smoking we love you
>and we dont want you to die

autechre isn't really any more obscure or inaccessible than the other acts you mentioned. it seems like you meant to imply otherwise

Yeah but I wouldn't give you any money when you go through the subway begging for spare change.

No

Kinda desu

who dis

v effay palette tbhonest

while they're smoking, yes.
after when they have disgusting skin, teeth, and breath, no.

This thread reminds me why /fa sucks, and high fashion is so rarified

You write like a "Jenner girl" (?) fan.

>caring about being effay

if they smoke they poke

Anyone who smokes should be gunned down in the street like the degenerates they are.

I don't give a fuck if tobacco built the United States. If you smoke, you're a drain on yourself and society at large.

It's perceived as fashionable because beauty is ethereal, much like your health when you start smoking.

If you're 75, go ahead and smoke. But if you're young and healthy, don't waste your life. Not only will you look like a try hard, but you're dumb as fuck too. Literally every body of science will tell you the woes of smoking yet you'll still think about smoking.

For the love of Buddha, go find a smoking cessation counselor if you're already doing it.

t. Medical Student.

Imagine someone actually saying he'd pass on the cigars because "it isn't effay"?!

It's like asking a smoker for a cigar "because I want to look cool too".

How can people be so retarded?
It's like they can't have a style even when it comes to their addictions. Ew.

>t. Medical Student.
Nobody cares. Especially if you are that clueless that you haven't met an actual doctor whom smokes.

if they cough they'll help you get off

Is that the only thing you can harp on? Medical physicians and other health care providers are humans too, it doesn't make it any less of a sub-human habit. Physicians are one of the leaders of substance abuse when it comes to professionals, does that make that shit any better?

I've worked with doctors who smoke and who have quit smoking. I knew a 70 year old family doctor who quit smoking 40 years ago. He told me that even now he woke up every morning with a desire to light one up. Patients who will continue to smoke on their early death bed is one of the saddest sights a man can see.

I'm sorry if you smoke and I hurt your feelings. But I pity the ever living FUCK out of you.

There is no style when it comes to addiction, only biochemical processes that simultaneously make you feel good and break you down. I'm not saying you should pass on a cigar at a buddy's wedding or refuse to puff on a spliff, but don't fucking smoke nigga.

it is you.. that is triggered :)

if they drag they a slag

Smoking makes your tits sag

if they smoke they choke (on dick)

you're retarded

shut the fuck up dork