How do I wear oversized sweaters and still look cute if my boobs are too big? :'^)

how do I wear oversized sweaters and still look cute if my boobs are too big? :'^)

sorry, you can't in2 fa if you have big titties, sweetie ;~)
just wear a sports bra or bralette underneath

I'm gonna get a reduction and drop 2 cup sizes :-)

Please don't.

Gonna need a pic of said boobs to make the call

Why that's a gift user.

I am 5'2 120lbsish and I have fucking d cups, my proportions look absolutely ridiculous

You're not qualified to make that determination

hm, maybe you should post a picture so we can help determine if your proportions are ridiculous or not

pls be in bristol

HORIZONTAL STRIPES
ORIZTONAL STRIPES
RIZONTAL STRIPES
IZONTAL STRIPES
ZONTAL STRIPES
ONTAL STRIPES
NTAL STRIPES
TAL STRIPES
AL STRIPES
L STRIPES
STRIPES
STRIPES
TRIPES
RIPES
IPES
PES
ES
S

Girl here who used to have the same issue. I just got a reduction and so my issue has faded. But I used to be a G. I got down to a DD with exercise (weight lifting) and changing my diet (I went Vegan) and I found if you keep the bottom very tight and work with darker colours (opposite of OP) then it "can" balance out. But I was also able to use light sweaters (depending on the cut) as long as I made my legs the focus (ie/ wearing detailed pants). It's Tricky but doable.

Horizontal stripes also help. But be careful on the placement as certain stripes can enhance the size.

You can also look into sports bras and compression bras. This was one off my magic tricks.

Pic related. Both me. Left is with sports bra in tight shirt after workout. Right is my horizontal striped shirt. Do not get the revers of mu shirt because a white stripe like that at the bottom of the nipple area will actually widen it. It's all about playing with shapes.

I also wear at least 2-3 sizes too big.

Goodluck

>inb4 big tits cant effay

Look for Devin Brugman on ig

POST PIC
WHO NEEDS AESTHETICS WHEN YOU GOT SEX APPEAL
JUST DO DAVEWAVE

this

got off Veeky Forums E

what did you get reduced to? or do you mean that you are now a DD after exercise

She's not effay, she's just pretty.

Topless

exercises to shrink boobs pls?

Could all the fat chicks in this thread stop pretending they genuinely have big boobs? You're just fat. You do not look like this And the "solution" to your "problem" is to stop eating cake.

Dunno about that, looks pretty good to me... and Devin Brugman is a fucking dumb bitch, which is never effay.

who are you even talking to you goob

>120lbs
>fat
lol kek

Triggered

>Some men just wanna see the world burn

Yo i dont really browse Veeky Forums anymore but there was a trip/namefag girl who used to have similar proportions, she ended up whoring herself out and then killed herself, anyone remember her name?

post boobs bb

Anything that helps you lose fat.

I think I'm a C but I'm still recovering. Here is an idea

Thanks anonette, they look great! Do you have a before pic by chance?

Why couldn't you just be happy looking the way I want you to look?

You're just chubby. Losing weight will make you much more fashionable than having small boobs.

Look up Caroline Vreeland

nah

>girl in high school had God level boobs
>every guy talks about how she has the best set in the school
>two years later hook up with her
>she got a reduction
>scars everywhere
>size and shape gone
>absolutely_disgusting.jpg

>yfw pleb girls with small tits are begging for an enhancement

genetics is cruel

Look up Caroline Vreeland for big boob effay inspo

Kek didn't even see this had already been posted

don't trust me

Does running help with reducing chest size? I'm in the same boat as OP.

kek

We'd need a pic in order to help and see what the problem is

protip: Boobs can't be too big.

Bouta put this on the back of a hoodie and sell it for 59.99 USD

by putting them in my face and mouth

If you're pretty, your tits don't matter.

If you're ugly, you can't win anyways.

If you're pretty and have nice tits, you're a gift from god.

Don't chop off your tits user. I'm sure they're great. Its such a waste. I highly doubt people look at you and think "Ew, big boobs, gross"

I'm a dude who though the same thing about my ass. Its always been rather prominent and I thought it was horrible. Evidently however, a lot of women like men with a nice butt.

Don't kill your breasts. [spoiler]Or at the very least, post a pic here before you do.[/spoiler]

so glad i don't have to deal with this shit

small boobs are more effay and easy to work with

so many girls with big boobs want a reduction.

only super whores want boob jobs

big boobs just make u look even fatter