What does Veeky Forums wear to the gym to be fashionable yet functional...

What does Veeky Forums wear to the gym to be fashionable yet functional? Slim fit sweatpants are a god send but what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/feature/michael-the-iii-guide-to-bedroom-fashion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you have the muscle: classic arny core

Usually wear this, great for squatting

I just wear a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt/tank top. If I want to look fashionable, I'll match the sweatpants and t-shirt, like all black or all white. My tank tops are dope though, one has black and white American flag, one has flamingos.

Hey guys what do you wear to bed so that you can be comfy but also look Veeky Forums in your dream world

>Fashionable at the gym
>kys, just do your workout and leave, who are you trying to impress

ssense.com/en-us/feature/michael-the-iii-guide-to-bedroom-fashion

Pic related SIS tracksuit

Guys how do you dress fashionable when taking a shit? I usually have a seperate bathroom tuxedo i put on when entering the bathroom. Jw what you guys do?

idk sometimes I might wear an old band t-shirt if i feel like talking to ppl
wore my dads bob marley shirt once and some stoner dude started chatting with me for like an hour. gave me the hookup on his dealer

but mostly old t-shirts and asic shoes. if my elbow is hurting i'll bring my adidas sleeve
but idk aesthetics at the gym is usually what the dyels and cardio bunnies wear
all the big guys dress like fucking clowns

All I can do in a gym is run on a treadmill or bike. My wrists are so fucked up that lifting is out of the question.

just get some cheap nike/adidas shit and a pair of running trainers you pretentious cunt

hitting f5 waiting for someone to ask about your wrists

>trying
Random crummy t-shirt and the same pair of athletic shorts

I wear track or sweat pants and an old tee and converse.
>if you dress like op youre a fuckboi and girls know it.

>dressing up to the gym
???

old tshirt and joggers or shorts w/ crew socks.

you don't need to be fashionable at the gym 2bh, you're going to get your shit sweaty anyways.

top kek at the face tho

Nothing at all. Working out in the good ol birthday suit is the most liberating thing you can do

confirmed for never gonna make it.

/gymnasiumcore/

I don't bother at the gym. I wear basketball shorts and an old t-shirt that's 3 sizes too big.

Literally belongs to the cringe thread.
This is gold by the way.

Full Rick.

you're all plebs

but it's ironic

kek

Get some tapered sweatpants, some random nike shirt and some chucks or trainers

Past 6 months I've been wearing mostly this.

I transition to joggers and t-shirt in the winter, for like 2 months.

I think I'll train more seriously this year, which means skip the joggers and go to shorts for better workouts even when it's colder outside (I just did it for the convenience of wearing joggers in the office and just going straight to the gym afterwards).

I like the OP picture, but it might just be the hair and muscles that make it work, it could look a lot more tryhard on me.

full rick

at least the guy seems to be taking the piss

>where do you think we are?

bump
post gymspo

Need flat shoes like chucks when doing squats and deads and desu they help with every exercise.

I wear old shorts and shirts and some beaten up Chucks, also my gainz bruh
What you wear doesn't really matter unless you smell bad.

techwear

You're the reason I work out at home op.

look at your calves

I generally just wear a black tank top, slim grey joggers, and either white shoes, or my classic chucks, if I'm squatting.

Calves are largely genetic. I used to do calf raises maxing out the machine then going quite a bit over my squat max (all while squatting and deadlifting) and saw basically zero growth.

Meanwhile I've seen people at comfortably 20-25% bodyfat flex a full diamond shaped calf.

Fat people have big calves because they work them every single step.

That's actually true but still no other muscle shows up under high bodyfat. Fat people also have huge quads but get no definition on them.

If you have muscle it doesn't even matter what you wear

If you're natural you probably look dyel if you wear loose clothes. I'm pretty sure than unless I'm in a sleeveless shirt people still think I'm new at the gym because I haven't adapted to the typical bro lifter lifestyle.

Thought this was a stretched out foreskin from the thumbnail

this is great exept shoes

Not him, but just wear something like this if you want to look like you lift in clothes desu senpai

but they're actually pretty good for lifting

w2c those joggers that fit like yoga pants?

GOAT pants for exercising

>he doesnt know how to greentext

Yeah sure, that works, it's not screaming you're fit even then.

But my point is, you won't look good in everything just because you're a bit fit.

yes
this is good

>this is what calflets actually believe

Your calves won't grow from haphazardly throwing in 3 sets of calf raises once or twice a week. Learn optimal/correct foot biomechanics for different running distances and start running on your toes

Also, THEE most effective training method for actually growing calves is to climb on a stairmill with a 45lb weight vest only using the balls of your feet to climb. Do this at least 3x per week.

Pic related...my joocy legs

ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahbahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

the shadow looks like a non erect unicorn on the left.

>tfw calves bigger than chest

>exept shoes
>exept

you know that these are the best weightlifting shoes besides actual weightlifting shoes, right?

THAT YOU SHARP??

whuh?

Kind of topic but just wanted to brag. Started browsing Veeky Forums and /fit. Started keto/lifting and lost 40 lbs in about 2-3 months. Feels pretty good. So if any bigger people out there wanting to lose weight don't be afraid its easy

Veeky Forums doesnt go to the gym lmao

I think these would look nice with that. I like the chucks though too I'm not a pissy contrarian *cough

Where to buy shorts like these?

absolute garbage

this. Why the fuck would you worry about how fashionable you are at the gym?

>go to gym
>workout
>leave

if you are concerned about what you're wearing that much, maybe there are other questions that you should be asking as well