>wearing fairly expensive fit at friend's place
>end up drinking
>we both get very drunk and he starts flinging ice cream at me
>gets all over brand new expensive hoodie
>get angry and have to wash it at his place
>he apologizes and says he'll do it
>too drunk to care and give it to him
>get back the next day to retrieve hoodie cause i forgot it
>realize that he probably didn't follow tag instructions and just washed it on hot/tumble dry high
>now hoodie fit is all fucked up and unwearable now

Do I have a right to be mad at him? I got pretty fucked up too and blacked out and apparently puked about 4 times. Amazingly I still had the presence of mind not to get it on any of my clothes. The only thing that got fucked up was my hoodie that my friend flung ice cream at and my CP's that he took and kicked around the house, scuffing them up. I want to ask him for reimbursement because it's unwearable I feel that might be ridiculous. What do you think Veeky Forums?

pic unrelated

This is the same thing as a woman getting blacked out and railing some random guy and then crying rape the next day.

Sorry dude but if you get so drunk you can't take care of your clothes i.e. tell him how to wash it/explain its value/etc. then it isn't his fault.

you puked 4 times, blacked out in his house and he doesn't hold a grudge with that, be a good friend OP a hoodie no matter how expensive is not woth more than a good friendship.

he probably did you a favour

You fucking faggot lmfao

What kind of friend are you

But what about the fact that if he hadn't flung ice cream on me in the first place this would not have happened? If I puked on it I would accept responsibility no problem, but he started it and he even admitted it when he recalled the night to me.

jesus how fuckin socially unaware are you. you decided to wear them to a night of drinking. all bets are off.

Like mcqueen used to tell the givenchy atelier staff, they're just clothes

Stop being a faggot op your friend put up with your shit and you think you get to be mad over a hoodie??

dude, he even told you straight up that he did it, and he apologized and tried to fix it, seriously what kind of friend are you?

>...CP's that he took and kicked around the house, scuffing them up.
Wait, why the fuck did he do that? The throwing ice cream sounds like typical drunken merriment, but simply kicking someone's shoes around is pointless and cruel.

>Do I have a right to be mad at him?
No, you retard.

>I want to ask him for reimbursement because it's unwearable
No, you retard.

See, this is why you shouldn't wear more expensive clothes than you can afford, in a nutshell. And that goes double if you plan to get blackout drunk obv.

If you can't replace your shit no probs, or at any rate if you can't wear it and not give a fuck, don't wear it. Simple as that.

word

this, don't wear expensive stuff if you are gonna get shitfaced drunk

I kick my sister's shoes all the time

op and his friend are both at fault. op don't wear expensive clothes when you drink you fucking idiot. he shouldn't ask for payment but he has a right to be mad at a guy who threw ice cream at him and took his shoes. being drunk isn't an excuse for that.

>I kick my sister's shoes all the time
Why?

>See, this is why you shouldn't wear more expensive clothes than you can afford
>don't wear expensive stuff if you are gonna get shitfaced drunk
>don't wear expensive clothes when you drink you fucking idiot
I think this is okay if you have the, "drink from the cup as if it's broken already" attitude. OP clearly doesn't though because he's out to prove the Faggot Theorem

friendly banter

>expensive hoodie

you deserve it

I fuck with people who wear shit outside of their means all the time, it's fucking hilarious.

Whenever I see someone on the street or in a coffee shop wearing CPs always I step on them "accidentally" to scuff them up. The poorfags who saved up from their McJob spill their spaghetti like crazy, but the guys who actually have money and understand that CPs are just Stans in a higher tax bracket don't give a fuck because they replace them in under a year anyway.

Fashion isn't a realm for the middle class, just be happy with your lot in life and shop at the mall.

haha i do the same thing too but with cars

Youre probably a hypebeast if your buying expensive hoodies
Why are you here then malltier fag

>Do I have a right to be mad at him?
You wore your nice clothes around somebody you didnt want to fuck?
Youre the idiot. Forgive and forget

E U P H O R I C