Knife General

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z4wjq6cn0To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you do with the knives? Do you carry them around? Where do you live?

Obeying The Law < Being Effay

In the US the laws will vary by state in regards to either carrying or ownership but are generally pretty laxed, even in places like California. Automatic knives are also not as ubiquitously outlawed as you would expect.

How are knives a fashion item you bunch of homosexuals. I've carried one since I was like 10 but for utility and in case I got to shank someone.

>Why concern yourself with the aesthetics of X, it only needs to serve the function of X.

You're on Veeky Forums faggot. I presume this is you?

The only Kershaw I ever remember liking that much is the Volt SS

Yeah its pretty cheap stuff, this one was like 20ish bucks, decent enough and I changed the clip to accommodate left handed use.

>carrying weapons
>being into weapons

I hope the day comes when you eventually try pulling out your weapon in self defense then Chad makes you eat the pavement with his bare fists

Who to say we weren't Chad already?

There's very little more romantic than violence, user.

I have a Frank Beltrame switchblade, but recently the safety broke and I don't feel like carrying it in anything but a jacket pocket.

Pic related is my general edc knife. The only flaw the Opinels have in my opinion is that they're easy to lose due to their light handle and blade.

does he have a cross on his forehead?

Did you consider it's really quite weird for you to be anxious about aspies you won't ever meet carrying knives?
You say that Chad would brutalize them, and you're right, but the idea of people being armed scares you.
>No it doesn't!
You wouldn't make comments like this if it wasn't so. You want people to be disarmed.

Which is strange if you want people to be safer because the best way for people to be safer would be everyone carrying a tool which equalizes the force between them as much as possible.

youtu.be/z4wjq6cn0To

manchildren think that carrying a knife is cool so they use bullshit justifications like "it is a useful tool"
literally when have you ever had a need for a knife while outdoors? I'm 25 years old and have had no need to use one outside of my home unless I'm camping or something.

w2c

issa knife

I use it to cut mostly food, because I'm not a man-baby who eats sandwiches and fast food for every meal.
>being this butthurt because somebody carries a pocket knife
you must have full on seizures when you realize people carry guns in Americlap

Are knives more Effay when they have been used to kill? Imagine that the object you have has been used as a pseudo key to unlock a soul from this physical plane? I'm not religious/spiritual, but I feel if a weapon kills a target it ups the value and uniqueness in a way.

Gross, I can see his nipples yuck

then go outside more and use it faggot

I don't even care I just think it's funny, it's so autism tear even more than a fedora and cane imo
literally what do you eat outside on the move that requires a taticool switchblade, use a proper knife and fork like someone who isn't a total manchild

I think you could find it by googling 12 angry men knife

>Cane
lmao, either way it is somehow funny people get butthurt over other people carrying knives

thinking something is stupid/funny =/= being butthurt about it

>I've limited my potential utility by not carrying a useful tool and have internalized this limitation, therefore I will never encounter a situation where it may be useful because I've now learned to avoid it
>kek manchildren and there knives

are you guys autistic or...?

Well outside of the embossed pattern, knives in this orientation are fairly standard. Just search for "Italian Kriss Blade" or something similar.

I love Opinels. I believe cold steel may have made some sort of imitation years ago; I suspect it might have the additional weight you're looking for.

I mean we're on this website

>I've limited my potential utility by not carrying a useful tool and have internalized this limitation, therefore I will never encounter a situation where it may be useful because I've now learned to avoid it

>literally when have you ever had a need for a knife while outdoors? I'm 25 years old and have had no need to use one outside of my home unless I'm camping or something.

Looks like we're stuck in a loop here

You call that a knife

a kukri will really fuck your shit up

I carry this, its a pretty simple pocket knife.

Nice thing about the more rural areas of Canada.
There is no length limit here. You just need a valid reason to have it on you. However it is illegal to carry any knife into any building other than your own home. Only downside.
I can take this anywhere because New Brunswick is all trees and shit.

Nice. I like the simple traditional knives(Mercator, higonokami, SAK[cadets. Not the ones with a bunch of layers and stupid shit like magnifying glasses or pliers])

Heres mine(except mine has orange handles). Its a higonokami design but with a liner lock. I also have a traditional higonokami, but i dont trust any knife that does not have a proper lock on it, so its just sitting in my dresser now.

That's all you really need.

This is my edc. I would trade one of the blades for a bottle opener.

You think he needs a marlin spike?

A simple SAK with 1 blade is enough. Anything beyond that is mall-ninja BS. Why do you need a knife with 3 blades, btw?

>taticool switchblade
You're retarded, familia.

Furthermore the stiletto switchblades posted ITT are far from tacticool. Stilettos are more an accessory for some fits than anything else, sure they offer some utility, but they're not a knife you would carry for utility purposes.

I've seen them, but I don't really like them. The lightness of the Opinel doesn't bother me all that much, it simply the only flaw I could mention about it.

>You think he needs a marlin spike?
I don't know his life.

>Why do you need a knife with 3 blades, btw?
I use the clip blade for general opening of shit like packages, the sheepfoot for sharpening pencils, and the pen for stuff like cutting loose threads or whatever, except the tip is kind of fucked from when I've had to use it as a screwdriver.

Since I was 13 I've always had a small pocket knife in my pocket. This is just the current one. They come in handy.

Love Higonamis

>Calls a bunch of people retards for having simple blades.
>One of whom has an opinel
>Goes on to praise the opinel

You sure you're not the retarded one, senpai?

Do I win?

that isn't le knife, that's a spoon

I seen you've played knifey-spoony before.

>kills you with this

The marlin spike has actually come in handy more than the can/bottle opener believe it or not.

I always have my raptor in my pocket

The fact you're on Veeky Forums.

Slow down, Adam Jensen.
Any of the individual components on that thing any good?

do you like it

Why does your face look like it's pregnant?

Fucking nu-male weakling.

Not everyone lives in a safe hugbox, not everyone lives in some environment where they don't need a knife for everyday utility.

In places where guns are hard to get and your weak nu-male fembody is shit at running away, then knives are invaluable.

I was talking to the first post I linked. I liked the rest as examples for the so-called "tacticool switchblades" he was talking.

>You sure you're not the retarded one, senpai?

best knife

ya u should just carry a nightlight instead if u think the hypothetical of losing $50 to a mugger is worth escalating

mine

>french

sick knife bro
is it razer or steelseries?

vaporwave knife

>mfw somebody carried a shitterco near me

>trying to hold onto that high polished metal handle in a fight

save a coon, bin that spoon

Anyone can suggest a budget aesthetic
all black tactical knife
for slicing up niggas if shit gets rough
there's gangs and shit around these parts.

Nigga you don't defend yourself with a knife unless you're heavily trained to do so
Carry a gun if you can or just fucking run

link for your pic related?

nigga I'll fucking learn
its just a precaution

This has gotten me out of many sticky situations and is pretty much in a bag or on my person at all times

It's very un-effay but I'd hate to not have it and need it