What do you guys think of this hoodie?

I really like it

I really like
w2c exactly

Thought I'd find you here, I replied to it in the Nardwuar thread

look at the image sherlock

wow agoraclothing is full of memeclothes

post more things like this

I bought a reflective jacket from agoraclothing recently, it looks pretty cool at night and whenever it gets rain on it. People look at me a lot, hopefully they're appreciating the jacket. A lot of their shit is stupid yung lean and vaporwave crap though.

Saw your post of /mu/

This one is pretty cool too?

w2c vaporware fit

i saw it too

I like that.

I have a question guys, what other pastels look good around fall/winter? Apart from pinks and that green/blue.

Also, do you guys think the small pics look stupid as fuck or make it look good?

They look good imo, I like the simplicity and the elegance of some of the small stitched pics. The colours ive posted/ looked at work season round imo

Ok nice man. Do you know how these fit?

Not sure if I should buy oversize with these or not.

I'm not sure because mine are still in the delivery stage (I got the light green blossom one and the pale pink car/tree one), by I've heard they're on the light side, so I've bought one size up :^)

do you think these color hoodies will go out of style as fast as they came?

I don't care desu, I'll wear them anyway. It's not like they're REALLY out there, like printed fashion.

Simple things rarely go out of fashion

Hopefully this tag is easy to remove.

well i like them also. but i am just little afraid the colors gona look bad after few washes

I don't mind it personally, but I understand you wanting to remove it. It looks fairly easy to remove tbqh

Good point, but honestly the more washed out that pink one gets the more I'll like the colour. I'm not sure about that green tho

It's cool I guess. The pastel look does some well, just make sure to keep it simple if you're gonna buy it

Really couldn't care less about the palm trees and car, it would achieve the same effect without them and probably cost less

Literally the same price on the website without the stitching

I just checked the price it's pretty good you should get it if you like it

Thanks man, picked up both :^)

checked out a higher res pic of the tag on their site, looks stitched on. probably easy to remove with a seam ripper im guessing