Do guys care about a girl's styling of hair? i usually just wear it down...

do guys care about a girl's styling of hair? i usually just wear it down. i haven't cut it in ages or got it layered/whatever but i don't think shit like that is crucial..

what do you guys think

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/market/insect_hair_clip
etsy.com/market/bug_hair_pin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't really care as long as it isn't crazy bad (which it usually never is) I personally like it down the best on a girl.

>protip: don't use much makeup boys hate it

I rarely care, but short cuts arouse me. Too bad they're rare.

>too bad

Nah man, keep it rare and valuable

Usually I don't pay mind unless something is out of the ordinary. But yeah short hair on a cute girl is attractive to me. IDK.

I find ponytails attractive.

ponytail makes my dick hard

For me it's the quality of the hair over the style. The best hair is long hair that's let down coupled with a healthy/well-maintained look. Sometimes I see girls with really dry shitty looking hair and it's a turn off.

I mean I don't care much, but I really like curly hair, or short/medium length hair. Like shoulder length. Long is cool too. But I think short is my favorite.

Kyon pls go

its def nice if your hair is styled nicely

pic relate is hnnnng

I care about it, I really like when girls hair looks well taken care of and healthy. I notice when it's damaged too, a girl in my class told me about her hair-straightener which was apparently very expensive and "not damaging her hair even if she used it everyday", yeah right, she looked like a rag doll, can't understand how she couldn't see that herself.

I like it when it's orderly and kept too, not like where there's lots of stray hair flying around (not to be confused with a generally voluminous hairstyle, volume is great).

I like it to be fluffy, soft and voluminous.

And I don't like to see the forehead too much.

Some cuts make girls extra hot for some reason.

I care a lot. There are hairstyles I fucking hate.

For example, the "messy college girl bun". Drawing back all your hair makes your head look like a giant coconut and it's anti-pretty as fuck.

Also, when a girl draws back the front of her hair but not the rest. Makes it look like a cow licked you backwards and you forgot to fix it.

I don't like bangs that completely cover the eyebrows. Creates a "primitive sponge" expression.

see pic related

This isn't one of them.

Nice art.

This right here. Beautiful hair is a wondrous thing. It's literally arousing. Just don't cut it short. Men like longer hair despite what people on here are saying. I'll admit andro girl are very hot, but i wouldn't want to be in a relationshiop with a girl who had a boyish haircut

I'm heterosexual so what I like is long hair that is not dyed and is cared for.

If you cut your hair short you will be judged as lazy and a feminist, high T men will be less attracted to you and bisexual low T men will be more attracted to you.

>>protip: don't use much makeup boys hate it
boys can't even tell if u have makeup on or not most times

triggered

Is this ok for everyday or is this just "messy college girl bun"

>tfw you will never look good in a messy bun because of your ears

I hate anyone who wears a bun with the burning, irrational passion that only an autist can feel.

>protip: you probably underestimate the amount of makeup a girl is wearing nine times out of ten

>aww user, you're so beautiful! you should go no makeup more often!

post pic or fuck off.
You prob look fine and you're just being insecure

i can tell you're a girl because only women think this

trust me, we fucking know lol

I like hair tied up the best imo

>don't cut it short. Men like longer hair
speak for yourself. i love girls with short hair

>burning, irrational passion that only an autist can feel
kek´d

tolerable
still not optimal

What's optimal

Depends on each girl I guess

Just don't be a coconut mutant and you'll be fine.

Just get a haircut like Rachel desu..It's not hard you know

Hot take: straight across bangs look stupid and not feminine

Bangs make me hard, personally. I'm a sucker for long hair and bangs.

Bobs and pixies look like dogshit though.

That

looks

aweful

kys

>pixies look like dogshit though
well, that´s your opinion. there are tons of people who would disagree

beta nu male detected..Just neck yourself degenerate subhuman

yes but they're all fedora-tippers and stereotypical 2000s hipsters.

>pixies have been popular for half a century
>everyone who likes them is *insert internet buzzword*

>pixies
>popular
they've ALWAYS been for special snowflake alt girls. Ever since their inception in the 30s.

>pixies
>popular
what are you even trying to say with this? that the cut has never been popular with anyone? go to bed, faggot

no you don't

it's only been popular with tasteless hipsters

sauce on your claims?

v. qt dont listen 2 them

>Voluminous curly hair like this

Muh dick

Floofy hair is the best.

Don't listen to this fag, only insecure clusterfucks type like this:

Hi ok I'm back what about these hair clip things are they cringe

>Jean Seberg
>Tastleless hipster

Ponytails are masterrace
OR just interracial full bodies curls.
mmf.

I hate the 'bun on top of head' style, it looks so trashy and it makes girls look like they give dodgy massages.

Another thing that irritates me is contouring, if you don't have a jawline or cheekbones, just be honest with yourself.

ohhhhh yessss. so cringe. not bae at all.

Do you even dice.

where to cop cute pins like this?
cute insect jewelery in general?

I have butt length hair and Im about to chop it because I dont have the time for it

etsy.com/market/insect_hair_clip
etsy.com/market/bug_hair_pin

don't do it, it's cringe worthy

Thanks brah, I had no idea they existed
I was going to be an entomologist, so Im in love C:

Do what? The pins? I will
The hair? I dont have a lot of time to make it up so its always either like pic related, in two and lose or crowned
Maybe a tuck or triple buns

>protip: don't use much makeup boys hate it
Literally every female celebrity you see/think is hot is caked in makeup so this is kinda bullshit

Kek, did you just out yourself, only faggots and closet faggots know

r8?

i like shoulder length
parted down the middle and wavy actually turns me off though

cutie

that chick got a nice receeding hairline

girls get that when they pull their hair back too often
forget what it's called

Alopecia

>tfw receding hairline/cowlick but grill

Work with it, don't pull your hair back, focus on volumizing.

How do you wear your hair? It could be traction alopecia. Try and wear it down as much as possible and don't wear tight ponytails/braids/buns

All girls should focus on volumizing.

I had a full mast erection watching Jurassic World.

True though.
I'm constantly trying to make my hair more fluffy but it's stick straight normally. I don't know what can do that but not make my hair look clumpy. So far only a dry texturizer has really succeeded.

What's between your legs is what matters

pics?

I've been pulling my hai rback for the past 10 years because Ive always ook terrible with it down - one part is covered the other part of the forehead is revealing and looks like I'm balding on the side so the contrast is much more visible then when pulled back
I've always had this hairline even when I was a little kid, I just don't know how to style it. I just got bangs but they are shit and they dont stay in place because of my cowlick. I know my hairline makes me more masculine than I already am, sorry I'm venting it just sucks.

post a full pic of your face
don't be a pussy

My hair is jacked now because of the bangs but thanks for the advice.

Post hairline user. It's okay we understand and maybe we can help you

This is how my hair naturally is.

Post actual pics you /r9k/-browsing piece of shit, not memefrogs and memeslavs.

I'll find you and shave your hair if you don't.

Yeah it does need extra floof. Keep up the good work.

Do you have a strong jawline?

If so shave it and go for a fiorinacore fit. Become Ripley. Ripley's not pretty but she's cool.

>this is the fate that awaits all messy bun college girls

At this point if you have an uneven distribution of hair and a cowlick I'd almost suggest doing the sidecut meme or some variation of an asymmetrical hairstyle.
keep the hair long that follows the cowlick and shave off the side that looks balding

Yeah, maybe the "I want to talk to the manager" cut.

Well, the thing is that you can totally have a variation that looks feminine if you want to keep your hair long. It's surprisingly versatile and is practically mainstream now.

No, that's a sidecut.
It's a "male thrasher from the late 80s" cut, a "post-apocalyptic macho barbarian" cut, not feminine at all.

We're talking to a girl whose hair is balding on only one side. I just thought that would be an option if she wanted to keep her hair long.
It's either that or go super short.

No, it's all about facial aesthetics and nipples

traction alopecia

Normal alopecia is unaffected by pulling your hair back or not.