Oh, so you're a fashion expert? Then how would you fix their outfits?

Oh, so you're a fashion expert? Then how would you fix their outfits?

I would let them do their thing and have fun with it because fashion is subjective.

The out fit are okay, they all just need to loose 20 lbs and grow 6 inches

>Fashion is subjective

So velcro shoes, cargo pants, high waisted old man pants are Veeky Forums??

1) Slightly smaller jeans, take an inch off the legs. Fuck denim jackets in 90% of fits (this one included), especially since this one doesn't even fit. Hair cut, or tie hair back in pony tail or something (no man bun).

2) Darker bottoms, Longer bottoms, they want to go over ankles. Remove glasses and hat, style hair back and up. Keep away from sides of face. Black laces.

3) No glasses, lose 20lbs, tighter jeans, hair cut. Average fit otherwise...kind of.

4) Faded blue jeans to replace camo. Fit better at the ankles. Done.

5) Dunno what's under that jacket, but everything is fine here besides the jeans. Need to be black or way faded blue to go with those shoes.

That was ez mode op, choose a better one to shitpost like this
Also, why are two of them wearing the same t-shirt???

Honestly I don't think these guys look all that bed and I'm not even into streetwear. Other than them being obviously no personality trend fags.

Nigga number 5 is fine, solid look. All others just must be burnt.

wow is that persiancore?

Why are you even here????????????????
Just because something is """"""subjective"""""" doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss it, and it most certainly doesn't mean that said thing is perfect. Everything can be improved.

Fashion is as subjective as the time we live in.
Pic was considered fashionable 3-400 years ago and just 20-30 years ago, the mullet was not laughed at.
Sure, fashion evolves and people change, but that only happens with discussion.
Discuss. Critique. This is the only way to influence and change things.

>velcro shoes
>high-waisted pants
Actually yes, these two are effay

He didn't say high waisted pants, he said high waisted cargo pants.
Are high waisted CARGO pants effay?

He's the only one though. 1 and 4 have potential, 2 and 3 are fucked.

1) Bigger jean jacket, jeans are a bit too long, change shoe color to white or jean blue

2)Ditch the shades, longer pants, completely change the shoes, solid colored undershirt, jacket is okay, hat isn't that great

3) Remove the jacket, ditch the shades, solid colored shoes

4) Looks like a school shooter. Change the shirt color maybe to olive green and match with shoes, untuck shirt, shorter jacket

5) Looks good to me. Change nothing

1-4 their coats are either too big or too small

High waisted is for gurls

Can you not read? He said "velcro shoes, cargo pants, high waisted old man pants". With your retard interpretation that would mean that he's talking about some kind of velcro shoe high waisted cargo pant hybrid.

one thing I can't figure out is why weebs dress completely differently from what's portrayed in Japanese magazines, which is where I assumed they got their inspiration from
instead they just wear geeky graphic tees, ill-fitting pants, mostly have horribly unkempt hair / facial hair

Mate that's all I wear

>layering pants

since when have you worn high waisted pants

They are beyond saving, sir, I'm sorry.

The thing everyone in that photo needs to change is the way they pose. The first 4 thinks that looking bored will make them look like a runway model when in fact they look like complete dweebs. The 5th one poses like an obnoxious monkey. For the outfit:

1) Burn that jean jacket doesn't fit him at all. ditch the hat keep the hair and wear a beanie. For the tops just replace everything with a natural colored shirt like pic related. Replace shoes with white one. Done.

2) Should just tie a noose around his neck. Complete disaster.

3) Take off glasses. Long hair don't fit fat fucks at all shorten. That jacket is dweebcore ditch. Shorten and skinnier pants. Shoes need to go, brighter colored shoes would work, ie red.

4) Ditch the top and just wear a gray sweatshirt. Wear boots. Shave hair.

5) Just changed the pants.

Done.

Wanted to ask the same question